PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King came out in 1994, right?

Rhino
10/3/2006, 10:24 AM
Then why the **** do people in my office find ****ing cartoon characters on YouTube dancing and singing to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" so ****ing hilarious and amazing? Why does it entertain them so ****ing much? Why must they play it over and ****ing over?

I had to leave my ****ing office and walk down the ****ing hall because that ****ing annoying song was blaring in my ****ing ears.

It all started when the new lady brought some dancing toy singing, no - blaring, that ****ing song. It's like show-n-tell every ****ing day with that lady. She brings trinket after ****ing trinket to work every day to amaze and wow us with her ****ty junk when none of us could give a flying ****.

Where's the Advil?

Rhino
10/3/2006, 10:25 AM
****ing hell, I hate texas.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/3/2006, 10:26 AM
'....****ty junk...'.

Heh.

Oh, and that succs, yo....

crawfish
10/3/2006, 10:27 AM
I prefer the hula clip, myself.

JohnnyMack
10/3/2006, 10:28 AM
You should hang a machete on your door. Maybe they'd get the hint.

Beef
10/3/2006, 10:30 AM
This thread needs more ****ing cussing. And strippers.

yermom
10/3/2006, 10:31 AM
that goes for about anything

BeetDigger
10/3/2006, 10:38 AM
This thread needs more ****ing cussing. And strippers.

**** yeah!

:D

jk the sooner fan
10/3/2006, 10:39 AM
you know, if you find that the lion king gets to you that much, you need to walk away from the lion king for awhile

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/3/2006, 10:41 AM
And that lady needs to walk away from ****ty junk for a while...

That's just cracking me up, Rhino...

LilSooner
10/3/2006, 10:56 AM
Is she anything like the great suran wrap debacle of 2006 lady? 'Cause if so that would be awesome.

My poor Rhino he should just take a half day and come hang out with me.

Howzit
10/3/2006, 10:59 AM
HAKUNA MATITTAY, RHINO!!!

Soonrboy
10/3/2006, 11:17 AM
Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? They calllllll meeeee MR. PIG...
that's funny **** right there.

Tear Down This Wall
10/3/2006, 11:18 AM
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/undersea.htm

NormanPride
10/3/2006, 11:28 AM
I would like to ban this thread for naughty language. Melo might stumble on this thread and read something dirty. :eek:

;) Emperor's New Groove >>> Lion King, anyway

Rhino
10/3/2006, 11:30 AM
I fully expect our band to play this song this weekend, just to ****ing **** me off.

SoonerObsession
10/3/2006, 11:37 AM
"Coorperate accounts payable, this is Nina speaking...JUST a moment"

Czar Soonerov
10/3/2006, 11:48 AM
What you need is a problem-free philosophy.

Hakuna Matata! :)

TopDawg
10/3/2006, 12:11 PM
Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for Rhino, I have one. He'd like ****ty junk lady, his co-worker, right here tonight. He wants her brought from her happy ****ty junk slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other annoying ****ty junk people and he wants her brought right here, with a big ribbon on her head, and he wants to look her straight in the eye and he wants to tell her what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey ****ty junk she is. Hallelujah. Holy ****. Where's the Tylenol?

TopDawg
10/3/2006, 12:12 PM
And, yes, it was 1994.

Hot Rod
10/3/2006, 12:58 PM
LOL!!! Love the Christmas Vacation line!

yermom
10/3/2006, 02:51 PM
I fully expect our band to play this song this weekend, just to ****ing **** me off.

i could totally see The Showband of the Southwest playing it

Scott D
10/3/2006, 03:03 PM
Then why the **** do people in my office find ****ing cartoon characters on YouTube dancing and singing to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" so ****ing hilarious and amazing? Why does it entertain them so ****ing much? Why must they play it over and ****ing over?

I had to leave my ****ing office and walk down the ****ing hall because that ****ing annoying song was blaring in my ****ing ears.

It all started when the new lady brought some dancing toy singing, no - blaring, that ****ing song. It's like show-n-tell every ****ing day with that lady. She brings trinket after ****ing trinket to work every day to amaze and wow us with her ****ty junk when none of us could give a flying ****.

Where's the Advil?

you work with too many people that went to Westmoore. You are welcome in advance.

OUstud
10/3/2006, 03:08 PM
Just don't forget the TPS reports, Rhino. ;)

OhU1
10/3/2006, 03:21 PM
Embrace the banal and you will be a very happy man at work with more laughing and giggling than you will be able to stand. You'll forward chain letters, old internet jokes, and Chicken Soup for the Soul sentiments to everyone you know!

Boarder
10/3/2006, 04:59 PM
My poor Rhino he should just take a half day and come hang out with me.

Eh, he'll have plenty of hanging out with you before too long. :D