PDA

View Full Version : I sat through the 105 degee heat at Tempe and...

Soonerus
10/2/2006, 02:43 PM
...watched Oregon play ASU...Oregon looked pretty good, especially on offense...374 yards at half and 570 for the game....

CatfishSooner
10/2/2006, 02:54 PM
Our victory over Oregon is lookin' better.

swardboy
10/2/2006, 02:56 PM
...watched Oregon play ASU...Oregon looked pretty good, especially on offense...374 yards at half and 570 for the game....

I'll have no problem rootin' on the Duckies against suC....

FaninAma
10/2/2006, 02:59 PM
And better.

What if?

What if Oregon's offense turns out to be the best offense in college football?

What if Oregon runs the table in the PAC 10?

I think at some point we will look back at that game and realize the Sooners really put forth a great effort against a really good team.

Soonerus
10/2/2006, 03:02 PM
I have changed my opinion, I think they are a pretty good team...probably better than last years...

FaninAma
10/2/2006, 03:06 PM
I have changed my opinion, I think they are a pretty good team...probably better than last years...

Their offense is a lot better than last year and their defense hasn't fallen off as much as I thought it would.

The Maestro
10/2/2006, 03:11 PM
Oregon has at least three future NFL players as skill players on offense. That doesn't even include the O-line. It remains to be seen if Dennis Dixon can join that list. With Stewart and Johnson running the ball and the size of their receivers, they will offer USC a stiff test, especially if Wazzu can take USC to the final gun.

lil'duck
10/2/2006, 05:54 PM
I doubt Oregon could take the Pac-10 this year - especially now that they are out 4 starters on Defense for the rest of the season. The real test will be Cal this weekend. Since Tedford knows Bellotti/Aliotti's style of coaching and vice versa, this game will say a lot about Oregon and whether or not they have the depth on defense to overcome the injuires.

lil'duck
10/2/2006, 05:54 PM
woops - double post. sorry about that.

The Maestro
10/2/2006, 06:11 PM
I doubt Oregon could take the Pac-10 this year - especially now that they are out 4 starters on Defense for the rest of the season. The real test will be Cal this weekend. Since Tedford knows Bellotti/Aliotti's style of coaching and vice versa, this game will say a lot about Oregon and whether or not they have the depth on defense to overcome the injuires.

Yes, but do you doubt Oregon could take the Pac-1o this year - especially now that they are out 4 starters on Defense for the rest of the season. The real test being Cal this weekend. And also since Tedford knows Scritti Politti's style of coaching and vice versa, this game saying a lot about Oregon and whether or not they have the depth on defense to overcome the injuries?

Soonerus
10/2/2006, 10:07 PM
PAC-10 is weak, Oregon is the favorite...

Flagstaffsooner
10/3/2006, 11:37 AM
Rule of thumb. "Don't go near Phoenix until after Halloween."

OUmillenium
10/3/2006, 11:44 AM
Scritti polliti...I've got a perfect way...