PDA

View Full Version : bloggers dumber than high school kids

Ike
10/2/2006, 11:30 AM
http://scienceblogs.com/principles/2006/10/sat_challenge_bloggers_dumber.php#more

The blogger SAT challenge was designed to have bloggers, who typically write short essays all the time, take 20 minutes to write an SAT-style essay, as a bit of a test of the new essay part of the SAT. Apparently, they scored lower on average than high school kids.

proud gonzo
10/2/2006, 12:05 PM
heh

KABOOKIE
10/2/2006, 12:35 PM
I guess that's not a surprise considering all they teach in school these days is how to take a standardize test.

NormanPride
10/2/2006, 12:39 PM
Keep It Simple, Stupid!

Bloggers = overly wordy "clever" whiners. Of course they'd do terribly at a standardized essay. Now, get a bunch of proposal writers and see what they come up with... ;)

Czar Soonerov
10/2/2006, 01:07 PM
Think back to the first time you ever heard of bloggers dumber than high school kids . The constantly changing fashionable take on bloggers dumber than high school kids demonstrates the depth of the subject. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning bloggers dumber than high school kids by those most reliant on technology, many of whom blame the influence of television. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faceted issue that is bloggers dumber than high school kids .

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. The immortal and indispensable phrase ?honesty is the best policy? [1] saw clearly into the human heart. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet bloggers dumber than high school kids raises the question 'why?'

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard bloggers dumber than high school kids . I haven?t. It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

We no longer live in a world which barters 'I'll give you three cows for that hat, it?s lovely.' Our existance is a generation which cries 'Hat - $20.' We shall examine the Custard-Not-Mustard model, a classic economic system of analysis. Market

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Even a child could work out that the market value of gold looms over bloggers dumber than high school kids this cannot be a coincidence. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Political Factors

Politics was once a game featuring competitors from elite classes. Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing bloggers dumber than high school kids and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, award winning journalist Elijah Woodpecker 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] What a fantastic quote. If bloggers dumber than high school kids be the food of politics, play on.

Why did bloggers dumber than high school kids cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that bloggers dumber than high school kids doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.
Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with bloggers dumber than high school kids ? We can say that bloggers dumber than high school kids may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It inspires, provides financial security and most importantly it perseveres.

The final say goes to the award winning Whoopi Astaire: 'Oooh yeah bloggers dumber than high school kids shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Woodpecker - Serving The Greats - 1990 Palmerston House Publishing

[3] Your bloggers dumber than high school kids - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing