PDA

View Full Version : Why is Lendy doing this?

setem
10/1/2006, 11:09 PM
If you did not see what was posted sorry, you did not miss much though.

I am a sorry bastard for ever doubting OUr Lendy Holmes and should be negged out the wazoo for what I have done.

Lendy is not a lover of the they gay horns and if he plays this weekend I am sure he will have the greatest game in the history of history.

Lendy = OCD

http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gallery1.5/albums/holidaybowl2005/PPholiday2560117x003.jpg

One Cool Dude

OnlyOneOklahoma
10/1/2006, 11:12 PM
i dont see what lendy is doing...

setem
10/1/2006, 11:14 PM
He joined a pro Texas group on facebook. Maybe he joined so he could talk some smack?

TheGodfather889
10/1/2006, 11:19 PM
Maybe he joined it since people just accept group invitations without really looking at them?

NUSooner
10/1/2006, 11:22 PM
I wonder if he is in the first related group

setem
10/1/2006, 11:22 PM
Maybe... he will shave points?

I am sure he has a good reason

Octavian
10/1/2006, 11:23 PM
on facebook, you get invites to groups all the time....

I've joined before w/out looking it over...he probably just saw the title, clicked accept, and went back to looking at girls.

in any event, that facebook stalker feed is the devil and this thread already smells.

Octavian
10/1/2006, 11:24 PM
...he will shave points?

yep...it smells in here.

birddog
10/1/2006, 11:25 PM
:confused: is this lendy's page?
i don't see anything that has to do with him, unless i'm just missing it.:O

Scott D
10/1/2006, 11:28 PM
it's called making an assumption that an individual's name on the internet as a username could actually be that individual. Or that if it is that individual, that on something in the ilk of facebook/myspace/etc. they actually pay attention to a lot of the stuff they join if they have any sort of celebrity status, real or imagined.

setem
10/1/2006, 11:29 PM
on facebook, you get invites to groups all the time....

I've joined before w/out looking it over...he probably just saw the title, clicked accept, and went back to looking at girls.

in any event, that facebook stalker feed is the devil and this thread already smells.

You are a very smart person indeed. I can see how he might have just glanced at the group name and joined up...not knowing that it was full of SAXET propaganda!

He is no longer a point shaver

setem
10/1/2006, 11:32 PM
I am pretty sure it is lendy. When he added me as a friend on facebook, I looked over his profile...I dont think a fake lendy would use the language that guy uses on it.

One of the links he had listed if I remember right was. www.f***allyall.com not sure if that is a real url or not. I can bring myself to click it.

Octavian
10/1/2006, 11:32 PM
:confused: is this lendy's page?
i don't see anything that has to do with him, unless i'm just missing it.:O

It's not his page.

The original poster "Setem" (Ryan-in the top right hand corner of the first picture) is able to see the actions of other people who have accepted him as a friend.

In this case, that friend is Lendy Holmes. Holmes joined a group called "Oklahoma vs. Texas Baby."

Like I said, he probably just saw the group title and clicked "accept."

Ash
10/1/2006, 11:34 PM
I am pretty sure it is lendy. When he added me as a friend on facebook, I looked over his profile...I dont think a fake lendy would use the language that guy uses on it.

One of the links he had listed if I remember right was. www.f***allyall.com not sure if that is a real url or not. I can bring myself to click it.

What exactly is your point with all this?

I agree with Octavian, it stinks like ten day old fried *** in here. See ya.

Octavian
10/1/2006, 11:39 PM

I'm sure it is Lendy. It's not uncommon at all for students to ask athletes to be friends.

But I don't think he'd appreciate you posting his personal information on a fan site...especially since he was a cool guy about it and accepted you (one of his fans) as a friend...

Octavian
10/1/2006, 11:40 PM
oh...how thrilling it is to be alive in the age of digitized mass-communication....

setem
10/1/2006, 11:41 PM
I agreed with Octavian too. I did not think that he might have just give the name of the group a one looker and then joined it. He most likely was doing the same thing I do. Looking at all the pretty ladies I will never ever ever get....wait he is a football player I am sure he could get them. I am not Lendy Holmes. I made this post for god sakes. Lendy >>>>> ME

setem
10/1/2006, 11:47 PM
FIXED

instigator
10/2/2006, 06:07 AM
Stupidest thread evar!

southern sooner
10/2/2006, 09:15 AM
The only thing I see is a pic of him holding up 2 fingers... Guess I am lost.

sanantoniosooner
10/2/2006, 09:20 AM
The only thing I see is a pic of him holding up 2 fingers... Guess I am lost.
There has been an edit.

Go home folks. Nothing here to see.

JohnnyMack
10/2/2006, 09:21 AM
This thread is proof positive that myspace and facebook and all that **** is "1tc in a crash helmet" retarded.

sanantoniosooner
10/2/2006, 09:22 AM
This thread is proof positive that myspace and facebook and all that **** is "1tc in a crash helmet" retarded.
aye........that it is.

IronSooner
10/2/2006, 09:32 AM
Read this far down, might as well post.

KingDavid
10/2/2006, 10:26 AM
worthless threads make me sad in my pants.

goingoneight
10/2/2006, 01:08 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif :twinkies:

Does this make it better? :O

soonernation
10/2/2006, 01:15 PM
http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gallery1.5/albums/holidaybowl2005/PPholiday2560117x003.jpg

Lendy "HA HA!!!!! Macks only beats Coach Stoops twice in 7 tries!!!!!!!"