PDA

View Full Version : Went to the Tulsey Fair Sat.

1stTimeCaller
10/1/2006, 10:38 PM
Before I got onto the Turner I saw a guy near Frontier City with a little cardboard sign that read 'Tulsa'. I thought to myself, 'Hey I'm going there too.' I ger er shut down and onto the shoulder just in time. Guy says that he moved from Jersey to Laredo, TX a few years ago over some broad and she just took him for all he was worth. He left Laredo on foot Wednesday. We stopped at a McD's on the turnpike and I bought him 3 sausage egg McMuffins and a large coffee. He was one hungry cat. He was a nice guy. I dropped him off in Tulsa at the address of a friend of his and as he was getting out I handed him a $20 for lunch and dinner. You should have seen his face light up. He didn't ask for anything other than a ride. Sometimes, I feel really good about myself. I made that person very happy and it made me happy too.

Anyhoo, the fair was fun, I pais $2 so the SIL and I could see the 1100# or so pig. She noted that his testes were the size of volleyballs. My brother was left holding the stroller. The fair was fun, the birthing center was very neat. They have very preggers animals and recently un-preggers animals and new baby animals.

Today I went to Ardmore to see a friend's almost week old baby and then on to Fort Worth to get my mail that hasn't been checked since the 9th. My poor, poor mailman.

Anyhoo, I don't recommend picking up hitchhikers but I've probably picked up over 30 since I was 16 and not a one has tried anything sideways with me yet.

picasso
10/1/2006, 10:43 PM
we're going Wed night mainly to see the animals (the sale barns are just 2 blocks from the old lady's place).

props for helping out the poor hitchiker person. you have brass ones for picking him up.

Okla-homey
10/1/2006, 10:43 PM
Before I got onto the Turner I saw a guy near Frontier City with a little cardboard sign that read 'Tulsa'. I thought to myself, 'Hey I'm going there too.' I ger er shut down and onto the shoulder just in time. Guy says that he moved from Jersey to Laredo, TX a few years ago over some broad and she just took him for all he was worth. He left Laredo on foot Wednesday. We stopped at a McD's on the turnpike and I bought him 3 sausage egg McMuffins and a large coffee. He was one hungry cat. He was a nice guy. I dropped him off in Tulsa at the address of a friend of his and as he was getting out I handed him a $20 for lunch and dinner. You should have seen his face light up. He didn't ask for anything other than a ride. Sometimes, I feel really good about myself. I made that person very happy and it made me happy too.

Anyhoo, the fair was fun, I pais $2 so the SIL and I could see the 1100# or so pig. She noted that his testes were the size of volleyballs. My brother was left holding the stroller. The fair was fun, the birthing center was very neat. They have very preggers animals and recently un-preggers animals and new baby animals.

Today I went to Ardmore to see a friend's almost week old baby and then on to Fort Worth to get my mail that hasn't been checked since the 9th. My poor, poor mailman.

Anyhoo, I don't recommend picking up hitchhikers but I've probably picked up over 30 since I was 16 and not a one has tried anything sideways with me yet.

I'm glad he didn't force you at gunpoint to drive to some secluded spot in Creek County and force you to eat his Egg McMuffin. With 30 hitchhikers under your belt, you're prolly due bro. Seriously.

Okla-homey
10/1/2006, 10:46 PM
we're going Wed night mainly to see the animals (the sale barns are just 2 blocks from the old lady's place).

props for helping out the poor hitchiker person. you have brass ones for picking him up.

Skip the "world's largest rats." They're capybara's. And they didn't like each other...bite marks and stuff. It was sick.

picasso
10/1/2006, 10:52 PM
Skip the carnies. They're capybara's. And they didn't like each other...bite marks and stuff. It was sick.

fixed.

bri
10/1/2006, 10:53 PM
CHUPACABRA!!!!!!!

Oh, wait...I misread that. Never mind.

1stTimeCaller
10/1/2006, 10:59 PM
CHUPACABRA!!!!!!!

Oh, wait...I misread that. Never mind.

I did too. For a minute there I was ****ed at myself.