PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody meet up for the RRS?

sanantoniosooner
10/1/2006, 06:17 PM
I really only got the tickets to meet you guys:D

proud gonzo
10/1/2006, 09:48 PM
:les: PARTY AT HOWZIT'S!

:D

Okla-homey
10/1/2006, 10:40 PM
I believe Mack Brown and his boys is going to meet up with a good ol' country a$$ whippin'

picasso
10/1/2006, 10:46 PM
does Mack still have that space herpe on his upper lip place?

sanantoniosooner
10/1/2006, 10:52 PM
Hey, this is my first RRS.

I could use a little advice.

picasso
10/1/2006, 10:54 PM
go to west end Friday night.

Saturday night, ditto if we win. then sleep heavily.

Okla-homey
10/1/2006, 10:57 PM

pants optional.

sanantoniosooner
10/1/2006, 11:00 PM
Bad thing is that my wife is flying in from Denver to San Antonio around 9 PM on Friday night. It would cost us $200 to change to a flight to Dallas instead, so it's not happening.

Should hit my brother's house in Arlington about 2-3 AM and catch a few winks before the game.

Don't know how early to get there, or how late to hang out afterwards. Never been to the Texas fair either.

picasso
10/1/2006, 11:06 PM
do not stay at the fair after dark. get the hell out after the game.

west end seriously is fun post game. good food and you can talk some smack.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/2/2006, 12:44 AM
Bad thing is that my wife is flying in from Denver to San Antonio around 9 PM on Friday night. It would cost us $200 to change to a flight to Dallas instead, so it's not happening.

Should hit my brother's house in Arlington about 2-3 AM and catch a few winks before the game.

Don't know how early to get there, or how late to hang out afterwards. Never been to the Texas fair either.I lived in Dallas for 8 yrs. (70-78) You will need to be armed. Take out extra insurance for you car, and your life. Have a taxi take you to the game, and pick you up where he drops you off. Stay at the fairgrounds no later than one hr. before dark. Have a great time! I'll be looking for you in the stands when the camera shows the crowd.

Boomer.....
10/2/2006, 07:33 AM

Saturday night we usually go to lower Greenville. Tons of bars and people to smack talk to.

BajaOklahoma
10/2/2006, 07:52 AM
I lived in Dallas for 8 yrs. (70-78) You will need to be armed. Take out extra insurance for you car, and your life. Have a taxi take you to the game, and pick you up where he drops you off. Stay at the fairgrounds no later than one hr. before dark. Have a great time! I'll be looking for you in the stands when the camera shows the crowd.

You missed out on some great fun. We got there early and left only when the traffic died down a bit. Lots of police around for protection. Depending on where you park, the landowner/renter will keep an eye out on your vehicle - it's how they earn extra money.
Good luck on the taxi thing - I've never seen one there.
It's no better or worse than going to the State Fair in OKC, except for the game and the traffic.

Howzit
10/2/2006, 08:09 AM
:les: PARTY AT HOWZIT'S!

:D

:les: NO PARTY AT HOWZIT'S!

I'm out of town this weekend. If the game isn't shown in California this may be the first OU/tu game in a long long time I haven't seen.

colleyvillesooner
10/2/2006, 08:47 AM

I'm out of town this weekend. If the game isn't shown in California this may be the first OU/tu game in a long long time I haven't seen.

A) Quit being a whiny baby. I'm sure there's a sports bar somewhere in California with the game on. It's called modern technology. Look into it.

2) It's a national broadcast game. ;)

colleyvillesooner
10/2/2006, 08:48 AM
and no party at my house...probably.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/2/2006, 11:21 AM
You missed out on some great fun. We got there early and left only when the traffic died down a bit. Lots of police around for protection. Depending on where you park, the landowner/renter will keep an eye out on your vehicle - it's how they earn extra money.
Good luck on the taxi thing - I've never seen one there.
It's no better or worse than going to the State Fair in OKC, except for the game and the traffic.Naw, I was just kidding about the rough neighborhood that Fair Park is in. I think I went to THE GAME every year that I lived in Dallas. SAS will love it.(I'm not so sure I believe him about not having gone to a RRS before) I would still like to see the game taken home and home, however.:pop:

BeetDigger
10/2/2006, 01:51 PM

Since you are gone, it is a perfect time for a party at your house. PG, you were looking for a place to stay. Plus, he lives on a lake so you can go swimming. I bet being the kind of guy Howzit is, he'll have plenty of beer for you in the fridge.

TexasLidig8r
10/2/2006, 02:04 PM
Dallas lunch on Friday! Alcohol consumption mandatory!!!!

dolemitesooner
10/2/2006, 02:07 PM
you dont want to drink alchool with me on friday i will beat your *** if i do

BeetDigger
10/2/2006, 02:12 PM
you dont want to drink alchool with me on friday i will **** your *** if i do

:eek:

dolemitesooner
10/2/2006, 02:12 PM
:eek:
I will

slickdawg
10/2/2006, 03:04 PM
I don't have a ticket. :(

proud gonzo
10/2/2006, 03:08 PM

i'm sorry, you have to object within 10 posts and you came in late--we're partying at your house whether you like it or not.

proud gonzo
10/2/2006, 03:09 PM
you dont want to drink alchool with me on friday i will beat your *** if i do

oh, and i'm supposed to hang out with you Friday?

OUT

dolemitesooner
10/2/2006, 04:16 PM
oh, and i'm supposed to hang out with you Friday?

OUT
:O

RacerX
10/2/2006, 09:21 PM
I have no idea who we're hooking up with yet. But I did get an invite from Dean for dinner Friday night.:eek: