PDA

View Full Version : OT: Great finish to the Ravens-Chargers game....

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 03:06 PM
McNair brings em back.

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 03:09 PM
last play of Jets-Colts is also a hoot.

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 03:19 PM
crap - I missed them both.

Mrs. Turk & Turk Jr. are putting a puzzle together, and I took 15 minutes to join in on the fun. :O

stoops the eternal pimp
10/1/2006, 03:52 PM
seems mark clayton is the go-to guy on game winning drives having two big catches at the end just like last week...now if McNair would throw his way the first 55 minutes of the game instead of staring down derrick mason like mike gundy staring down kevin kolb

swardboy
10/1/2006, 06:51 PM
I'm a Phillip Rivers fan since my son played against him in high school..he set NC State records as a four year starter too. Hated to see his team lose today, but he still carries a gaudy 70% completion record, and less sting for San Diego losing Brees.

Frozen Sooner
10/1/2006, 07:45 PM
I don't know if it was so much McNair bringing them back as it was the Chargers crapping the bed.

Six fourth quarter penalties on the Bolts, all of them legit. Two calls I've NEVER seen made in a game, both in the fourth quarter, both wiping out the Chargers retaining possession, and both of them absolutely correct.

The Bolts have GOT to find some composure on the road.

Of course, it didn't help that Marty Schottenheimer was pulling his normal "I've got a TD lead, time to sit on the ball" approach. Up until the final drive, Rivers threw the ball ONCE in the fourth quarter. ONCE. C'mon, Marty. We all know LaDanian is a badass, but that doesn't mean you have to sledgehammer him into an eight-man front as good as the Ravens all dang day.

If I see Cam Cameron, I'm going to fight him.