PDA

View Full Version : Titan Disqualified

101sooner
10/1/2006, 01:45 PM
Did you you see what Haynesworth just did?

That should draw the biggest possible fine.

Sooner_Bob
10/1/2006, 01:46 PM
That was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen.

85Sooner
10/1/2006, 01:48 PM
Stomp on a guys head after the play and he had his helmet off?
That is "no" class.

soonernation
10/1/2006, 01:49 PM
Did you you see what Haynesworth just did?

That should draw the biggest possible fine.

Multiple game suspension without pay and a HUGE fine should be coming his way. What a jackass he is.

Rhino
10/1/2006, 01:49 PM
He needs to be banned from the sport forever.

That was ridiculous.

Rocker
10/1/2006, 01:55 PM
what peice of S#!+

Statalyzer
10/1/2006, 01:55 PM
That is as low of an intentional shot as I have ever seen in football. Fine him around half a million and give him at least a season suspension, maybe two. Jackass ****tard finds a player who is on the ground, rips his helmet off and kicks him in the eye with cleats.

guzziguy
10/1/2006, 01:58 PM
I don't know if there's a maximum fine/suspension or what it would be, but he should get it.

Unrepentant cheap shot topped with a huge helping of attitude. Loser.

bri
10/1/2006, 01:59 PM
And what sucks is you KNOW if the league tries any more of a penalty than one game and $10,000 the goddamn players' union will cry and bitch and try to have it lifted. :mad:

Sooner Eclipse
10/1/2006, 01:59 PM
That's just sad. DE style shoe whipping should be coming his way.

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/1/2006, 02:08 PM
Tennesse strikes again!!!! They should make Volunteer players where a different colored uniforn so everyone will know to avoid them!

Statalyzer
10/1/2006, 02:13 PM
And what sucks is you KNOW if the league tries any more of a penalty than one game and $10,000 the goddamn players' union will cry and bitch and try to have it lifted. :mad:

Yeah, I have a bad feeling he'll get like 3 or 4 games and pocket change fine, which for what he did is barely even tough even to be worth the term "slap on the wrist."

TheBigRedMachine
10/1/2006, 02:48 PM
He actually put his hands to the center's head, knocked the helmet off, and stomped him twice. He shouldn't see the field again for the rest of the season seeing as he could have blinded a guy and ended his career.

Scott D
10/1/2006, 04:41 PM

nah, it's the NFL not MLB.....the union really doesn't have a whole lot of power.

mrowl
10/1/2006, 07:57 PM
this guy should be suspended for the year.

What a lowlife POS

Jackal
10/1/2006, 08:03 PM
A year suspension and maximum fine, criminal charges also should be filed against him for that blatant act.

OU-HSV
10/1/2006, 08:13 PM
Maybe I heard them wrong...but didnt they say he had to get 30 stitches

mrowl
10/1/2006, 08:31 PM
Maybe I heard them wrong...but didnt they say he had to get 30 stitches

and he has blurry vision in that eye.

Rogue
10/1/2006, 09:01 PM
NBC at halftime just said 30 stitches. One dood predicts 25k fine and no suspension. The Titans should bench him.

tbl
10/1/2006, 09:05 PM
I was in the upper deck right above where it happened. Nobody in the game could see what happened and they obviously did not show it on the big screen. We did all see Fisher chewing his butt out though. I was wearing my Cowboys jersey and was clapping as Haynesworth was walking to the locker room and 3 Titan fans almost started throwing blows with me. It was unreal.

Dude needs to be suspended for at LEAST 10 games, if not the whole season.

Big Red Ron
10/1/2006, 09:27 PM
I was traveling all day today. Can someone give me a description of the incident?

Ike
10/1/2006, 10:11 PM
I was traveling all day today. Can someone give me a description of the incident?

Dallas's centers helmet flew off during the play, while he was down on the ground, and after the play, haynesworth stomped on his head...very obviously intentionally.

ESPN has this quote from haynesworth about the incident:
"What I did was disgusting. It's something that should never happen. I mean, I'm not a dirty player. I don't play dirty. I have respect for the game. What I feel like is I disgraced the game, disgraced my team and disgraced my last name."

He's completey right, and still deserves to be punished, severely, for his actions.

guzziguy
10/1/2006, 10:12 PM

End of play. Everybody's getting up slowly. Bad guy bends over knocks off victim's helmet. He thin kicks (stomps) victim's back. Looked like on the shoulder pad. Victim looks up like, "WTF?" @sshat stomps his face.

Then, lots of arguing and Who Me? looks. Completely unrepentant. Should have left the field in handcuffs.

guzziguy
10/1/2006, 10:13 PM
then ;) not thin.

Preview is my friend......or should be.

:D

GottaHavePride
10/1/2006, 10:15 PM
So is the "edit post" button. ;)

msteudem
10/1/2006, 10:16 PM
They need to throw his fat butt in jail. A guy his size using his shoe like a weapon (huge spikes). Oh dude is just a plain thug. I will root against him from now on.

SCOUT
10/1/2006, 10:19 PM
I am watching it on Tivo right now and just got to that play. That was unbelievable. He pushed the guys helmet off, stepped on him, then came back and stomped on his face.

They are playing on grass. Are they wearing metal spikes?

sanantoniosooner
10/1/2006, 10:20 PM
I am watching it on Tivo right now and just got to that play. That was unbelievable. He pushed the guys helmet off, stepped on him, then came back and stomped on his face.

I've never seen metal spikes in football.

Ike
10/1/2006, 10:20 PM

I didn't see him push the guys helmet off. un-frickin-believable.

in that case, don't just suspend him. Arrest his ***.

and I think metal spikes are only used in track and baseball. but I could be wrong.

<edit> I just googled it...apparently it is not uncommon to have metal tipped spikes on football shoes.

goingoneight
10/1/2006, 10:21 PM
I didn't know Tennessee got Marcus Vick, too...

GottaHavePride
10/1/2006, 10:22 PM
I've never seen metal spikes in football.

Yeah, they're almost always plastic.

soccer, on the other hand, uses metal-tipped spikes a LOT.

SCOUT
10/1/2006, 10:26 PM
Don't get me wrong, platsic spikes from a 300+ pound man would do some damage. I thought that some players wore metal tipped spikes on grass surfaces.

Oh and goingoneight's post deserves some recognition.

NICE

Rhino
10/1/2006, 10:27 PM
Albert Haynesworth stomps on someone's face (http://media.putfile.com/Albert-Haynesworth-stomps-on-someones-face)

goingoneight
10/3/2006, 01:56 PM
I recognized it, SCOUT!!! :D

SouthCarolinaSooner
10/3/2006, 03:08 PM
Im a Titans fan and thats disgraceville. Haynesworth is from just up the road in hartsville and hes never been out of trouble. I do wish Vince Young could play like he did verses us last year

OklahomaRed
10/3/2006, 03:41 PM
I was reading an article today and it said that he had a previous incident against him, and he had another "rage" incident dismissed before this ever happened. Sounds like the dude has some emotional issues. I'll see if I can find the article.

stoopified
10/3/2006, 04:10 PM
If this guy wants to behave that way he needs to be a hockey player.I have never understood a sport where the referees just stand and watch players skug it out.