10/1/2006, 02:19 AM
You drinking Orange Juice?

SelmaBamaFan
10/1/2006, 02:20 AM
Soda water and pretzel sticks.

StoopTroup
10/1/2006, 02:24 AM
Whew...

I thought you might be going TO on us...;)

SelmaBamaFan
10/1/2006, 02:25 AM
Nah, I'll wait til after the Auburn game to do that heh.

proud gonzo
10/1/2006, 02:35 PM
I'M BORED TOO

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 02:40 PM
i just had a bloody nose. that was weird.

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 02:45 PM
i just had a bloody nose. that was weird.

that is wierd. I don't think I've had a bloody nose since I was a kid.

proud gonzo
10/1/2006, 03:57 PM
neither have I

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 04:13 PM
neither have I

compared to me, you are a kid. ;)

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 04:17 PM
i was not that thrilled by it. frankly. but, i do have a take-n-bake pizza for dinner. i also keep typing wierd incorrectly. in addition to my tendency for teh instead of the.

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 04:20 PM
i was not that thrilled by it. frankly. but, i do have a take-n-bake pizza for dinner. i also keep typing wierd incorrectly. in addition to my tendency for teh instead of the.

plus, the post below has typos and makes no sense to me. I'm a bit worried about you. ;)

i dl'd a firewall from majorgeeks.com a couple weeks ago.....filseclab which had high ratings. i had suspected some high jack type stuff....so it was working great and i was happy. and then my computer bluescreened twice and had to re-install my video driver (?) ...so i unintalled the firewall. but, i don't see why that should have happened. Now, Firefox has been (still is) running kind of screwy for a couple weeks.

does that make any sense?

KC//CRIMSON
10/1/2006, 04:21 PM
When Bama fans get bored they just start claiming more championships...

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 04:31 PM
plus, the post below has typos and makes no sense to me. I'm a bit worried about you. ;)

you are just mad that i have a take and bake pizza for dinner and you are going to be doing puzzles vexedly long after the other Turks have given up. and links golf rules. :D

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 04:42 PM
you are just mad that i have a take and bake pizza for dinner and you are going to be doing puzzles vexedly long after the other Turks have given up. and links golf rules. :D

the pizza does sound good. However, I have beer-can-chicken on the grill right now - it rawks. I have given up on the puzzles. links golf is teh succ.

:D

Chuck Bao
10/1/2006, 04:44 PM
In the random weirdness department, I had BBQed pig teats for dinner last night. Well, I was until I was told what it was.

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 04:45 PM
teh succ.

:D

speck.

proud gonzo
10/1/2006, 04:45 PM
someone should make dinner for me

proud gonzo
10/1/2006, 04:46 PM
In the random weirdness department, I had BBQed pig teats for dinner last night. Well, I was until I was told what it was. ewwwwwwwwww

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 04:48 PM
GHP was posting in another thread about taking you to Johnny Carino's for that Balsamic chicken dish.

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 04:49 PM
someone should make dinner for me

I have beer-can-chicken and KC has pizza.

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 05:09 PM
how do you make your beer-chicken on the grill Turk?

i cook for a buddy of mine sometimes (he's a quadripligec from a car accident)....but we like grill stuff and the typical KC Louisiana Hot Sauce and guac burgers are getting a little repetitive. we do other stuff like fresh pasta lasagna but as long as it's warm enough to grill....that's more fun.

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 05:17 PM
how do you make your beer-chicken on the grill Turk?

first of all - good jorb helping your buddy out.

First, I put olive oil on the skin of the chicken. Then season it however you like. I season the skin pretty liberally . Open a can of beer -drink half of it. Then stick the half-full beer can up the chicken's rear. Stand the chicken up, resting on the beer can. I stand the whole works up on an old heavy-duty pie tin. Put it on the grill with indirect heat. The grill is at about 300 degrees. You might have to rotate the chicken every half hour or so to get it cooked evenly. I have a remote thermometer that I use to get the chicken to 180 degrees internally. It is the best chicken you can imagine.

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 05:25 PM
but we like grill stuff and the typical KC Louisiana Hot Sauce and guac burgers are getting a little repetitive.

another idea. I made some salmon on the grill a few weeks ago that was great. I have this flat griddle like thing with holes in it that I put them on.

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 05:25 PM
he's a tough guy, was a linebacker in high school and worked as a lumberjack and did a lot of woodworking with hand cutting bandsaws.....and since his accident has earned an MA and a PhD. he does alright....all things being equal. it's a tough life, no doubt. the guy has a lot of courage just to get up in the morning, IMO.

i'm pretty good with temp to eat....but if you had to guess total time on the grill....what would you guess....approx. ?

close the top on the grill? or is that going to get too hot?....that's my buddy's grill is like that. it's kinda small, gas number.

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 05:30 PM
I have a gas grill and a charcoal grill. For the chicken, I use the gas one. I close the lid, so you need a grill that is tall enough inside to close the lid with the chicken standing up. Depends on the size of the chicken but it takes from 1.5 to 2 hours to get the chicken above 180 degrees.

King Crimson
10/1/2006, 05:35 PM
I have a gas grill and a charcoal grill. For the chicken, I use the gas one. I close the lid, so you need a grill that is tall enough inside to close the lid with the chicken standing up. Depends on the size of the chicken but it takes from 1.5 to 2 hours to get the chicken above 180 degrees.

i'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. i also do this italian chicken breast dillio that i put 4-5 boneless breasts in a 1 gallon ziplock bag with an enourmous amount of fresh lemon juice, fresh crushed black pepper and XVOO--kind of 2:1 on the XVOO-lemon juice and some sea salt overnight in the fridge. it's killer on the grill for sammies or skewers.

also good for fajitas with grilled peppers and onions.

Newbomb Turk
10/1/2006, 05:39 PM
i'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. i also do this italian chicken breast dillio that i put 4-5 boneless breasts in a 1 gallon ziplock bag with an enourmous amount of fresh lemon juice, fresh crushed black pepper and XVOO--kind of 2:1 on the XVOO-lemon juice and some sea salt overnight in the fridge. it's killer on the grill for sammies or skewers.

that sounds good. I do something similar, but I use XVOO and Italian dressing with some other seasonings. I'll give your version a try next time. Good luck with the beer-can-chicken. I've also read where you can use Coke or Dr. Pepper rather than beer.