PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: College Football Final

StoopTroup
9/30/2006, 11:26 PM
Ummmm...

Your doing 10 minutes on the Mich. St. v Illinois game?

You even have Lou Holtz and Company do a "Coaches job is on the line" rant?

Neither team is even ranked.

Why not talk about the Mizzou v Colorado game?

Heck at least Mizzou is 5-0!

:pop:

monty
9/30/2006, 11:32 PM
It certainly is painful

StoopTroup
9/30/2006, 11:40 PM
Now at 11:37 pm they switch to Pro Football / Chris Berman and the Monday Night Football squad for their take on tomorrow...lol...

This is criminal...

The show is "College Football Final" and they can't help themselves but to interupt a 1 hour wrap up of College Football for the day.

Satan is running ESPN....

Just has to be it...

StoopTroup
9/30/2006, 11:42 PM
Chris James and Doug Flutie on the Heisman...

AD #2

Suc's Booty #3...

Troy Smith #1....

ENA's numbers are as good as Booty's...

snp
9/30/2006, 11:48 PM
The show is "College Football Final" and they can't help themselves but to interupt a 1 hour wrap up of College Football for the day.

Satan is running ESPN....

The ESPN I knew and loved is dead. It's seriously heading towards levels of sucktitude around MTV.

Thank God ESPN Mobile crashed and burned. I hope the rest of the network follows suit or Fox Sports gets much better.

StoopTroup
10/1/2006, 12:53 AM
Watching these idiots do a wrapup in an empty stadium and a few drunks behind them is classic....lol.

http://a1.cpimg.com/image/AF/FD/214191-fa0c-00A00078-.jpg

http://www.newlifeart.com/detail_pencil/Daniel_A__Moore/Other_Schools/Gameday_gallery/gamedaypic.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
10/1/2006, 08:57 AM
Did you guys hear Nessler questioning Corso and Herb about Quinn not being in their heisman race if he didnt play for ND...they both got uptight and tried to defend him...Corso said he would still have Quinn up there if he played for Florida State also.

fadada1
10/1/2006, 08:59 AM
Corso said he would still have Quinn up there if he played for Florida State also.
you think corso is a homer???:rolleyes:

what a tool.

IronSooner
10/1/2006, 09:41 AM
Did you guys hear Nessler questioning Corso and Herb about Quinn not being in their heisman race if he didnt play for ND...they both got uptight and tried to defend him...Corso said he would still have Quinn up there if he played for Florida State also.

Yeah that was funny...nice attempt at a save corso.

I've pretty much quit watching, or at least don't pay much attention now. Laundry, cleaning, whatever, just with gameday in the background, if that.

Ash
10/1/2006, 09:45 AM
Yeah that was funny...nice attempt at a save corso.

I've pretty much quit watching, or at least don't pay much attention now. Laundry, cleaning, whatever, just with gameday in the background, if that.

Same here. Although I do get a kick out of the signs sometimes, so I'll watch a little Gameday. Usually don't even tune into GD Final.

BOOMERBRADLEY
10/1/2006, 09:50 AM
I think everyone likes Herbie. He seems to be the most unbiased, and Chris Fowler to an extent...

Lee Corso = Penis

sooneron
10/1/2006, 10:06 AM
I think everyone likes Herbie. He seems to be the most unbiased
Yeah, that is over now- tosu is the number one team with the greatest qb evar! he suddenly has mich as his #2 for when they show up in the shoe.

Indy Sooner
10/1/2006, 11:17 AM
Yeah, that is over now- tosu is the number one team with the greatest qb evar! he suddenly has mich as his #2 for when they show up in the shoe.

tOSU vs. Mich will be #1 vs. #2 as it will make for good TV ratings... one will be eliminated after that weekend, however... but-- the other plays for the MNC.

Flagstaffsooner
10/1/2006, 11:18 AM
Yeah, that is over now- tosu is the number one team with the greatest qb evar! he suddenly has mich as his #2 for when they show up in the shoe.Really, the Meechigan slop was sickening.

sooneron
10/1/2006, 11:21 AM
tOSU vs. Mich will be #1 vs. #2 as it will make for good TV ratings... one will be eliminated after that weekend, however... but-- the other plays for the MNC.
That and the fact that it will give herbie something to crow about...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/1/2006, 11:24 AM
OK, I think I now want 4 or 5 undefeated teams at the end of the season. Anything to put pressure on for a playoff.

BoomerSooner79
10/1/2006, 05:57 PM
Same here. Although I do get a kick out of the signs sometimes, so I'll watch a little Gameday. Usually don't even tune into GD Final.

Yesterday someone had a sign that said "Troy Smith Likes Unicorns" with a rainbow. It was sweet....

Ash
10/1/2006, 05:59 PM
Yesterday someone had a sign that said "Troy Smith Likes Unicorns" with a rainbow. It was sweet....

Ha Ha! That was one of the better signs yesterday. There was another sign, I couldn't read all of it, in the far background that said something about Corso and a merkin. Anybody get a better look at it?

OnlyOneOklahoma
10/1/2006, 06:04 PM
The idea of a playoff sickens me. College football has bowls, that is one of the things that makes college football great to me. I woud severely dissapointed if we moved to a playoff system