PDA

View Full Version : OK Guys, so which early game we watchin today?

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 10:18 AM
LSU and Mississippi

Tennessee and Memphis

Wisconsin and Indiana

I'll prolly hop btwn the LSU game and the UT one I guess...

King Crimson
9/30/2006, 10:26 AM
Colorado at Mizzou.

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 10:30 AM
What channel?

Damn that flood control :mad:

King Crimson
9/30/2006, 10:35 AM
FSN, i think. it's a 12:30 EST start.

OU_PhD
9/30/2006, 10:38 AM
LSU and Mississippi

Tennessee and Memphis

Wisconsin and Indiana

I'll watch UT-Memphis since its on in HD and i'm just lollygagging until the good games start at 2:30. BTW, good luck to the tide today. For some sick, stupid reason, I think Bama makes it a close game. I think Shula is gonna have to scrap the whole conservative offense approach and move the ball down the field (similar to his approach to the first half of the Cotton Bowl v Tech). Its a coaching mismatch but I think Bama will make it a bit closer than Vegas thinks--especially on a teaser. Good luck.

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 10:42 AM
I'll watch UT-Memphis since its on in HD and i'm just lollygagging until the good games start at 2:30. BTW, good luck to the tide today. For some sick, stupid reason, I think Bama makes it a close game. I think Shula is gonna have to scrap the whole conservative offense approach and move the ball down the field (similar to his approach to the first half of the Cotton Bowl v Tech). Its a coaching mismatch but I think Bama will make it a bit closer than Vegas thinks--especially on a teaser. Good luck.

It's funny, but when our offense has done well this year its been because it HAD to. Shula opens it up when we are in need of a score. If you watched the Arkansas game I think you'd see what I mean. It's like we come out guns blazing to get the lead and after we get it... we sit on it.

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 10:51 AM
Its almost time!

I cant decide :( I guess I'll just wait til someone makes a post heh. Then I'll atleast know its a close game (hoping UT @ Memphis is close).

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/30/2006, 10:55 AM
Does Texas play on tv today?

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 10:57 AM
Herbie picked us to get blown out heh. I might be really drunk tonight guys!

royalfan5
9/30/2006, 10:58 AM
CU/Mizzou until I have to go meet up with my family.

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 10:59 AM
Yeah I might have to flip to that Mizzu game if its in this region.

OU_PhD
9/30/2006, 11:03 AM
It's funny, but when our offense has done well this year its been because it HAD to. Shula opens it up when we are in need of a score. If you watched the Arkansas game I think you'd see what I mean. It's like we come out guns blazing to get the lead and after we get it... we sit on it.

I say what I said because i've watched all the Bama games. My best friend is a Bama fan from Monkeytown so I watch all his games and he watches all the OU games and we talk about our teams.

In my heart, I don't think Shula is the guy but I think John Parker Wilson will be a star. Good luck today, roll tide.

AlabamaSooner
9/30/2006, 11:06 AM
Anytime Tennessee is on....I'm watching AND rooting against them.

mrowl
9/30/2006, 11:07 AM
Is this Shulas 3rd year?

I think he is the right guy, just promoted to Head Coach to quick.

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 11:09 AM
I say what I said because i've watched all the Bama games. My best friend is a Bama fan from Monkeytown so I watch all his games and he watches all the OU games and we talk about our teams.

In my heart, I don't think Shula is the guy but I think John Parker Wilson will be a star. Good luck today, roll tide.

I agree with the play calling. I hope the OL plays well enough to let it happen. It also seems that if we get one, ONE bad play in a game Shula goes into a shell (see fumbled TD against Arkansas for an example).

BTW, FSN has top 10 rivalries on right now. OU-TX ranked 9th? I gotta call BS on that one. Also, if they dont rank Army-Navy as #1 then I might actually have to send them an email.

royalfan5
Is this Shulas 3rd year?

You would think he could find a better OC than Dave Rader though. Joe Kines the main reason for Bama's recent success imo.

SelmaBamaFan
Is this Shulas 3rd year?

Technically his 4th year, but his first year was basically a write off since he was hired mid-summer.

and OMG THEY RANKED CAL-STANFORD AHEAD OF OU-TX... WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 11:12 AM
You would think he could find a better OC than Dave Rader though. Joe Kines the main reason for Bama's recent success imo.

CDR doesnt call the plays or design the offense anyways. He only helps come up with the game plan. Being the OC at Bama is like being the OC under Spurrier... cept you'd be part of a good offense with Spurrier ;)

Iron Bowl was ranked #6 in the top 10 rivalries... wow. These ppl are retards.

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 11:12 AM
OU-NU in at number 5.

AlabamaSooner
9/30/2006, 11:16 AM
Army/Navy is the most overhyped rivalry IMO. Yeah, if OU/Texas is #9, stop watching now cuz that list is obviously jacked up.

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 11:17 AM
Im now curious to see wtf is left besides Michigan-tOSU.

King Crimson
9/30/2006, 11:19 AM
considering how the winner of the OU-TX game has played in 4 of the last 6 BCS games and won 2 NC's #9 sounds about right.

they'll pimp USC-ND. i bet.

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 11:20 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that JOKE of a rivalry. I bet all 10 of the USC fans absolutely HATE ND.

mrowl
9/30/2006, 11:27 AM

speaking of, When the son of Todd Dodge at Southlake Carroll graduates, there is going to be a bidding war for him to be an OC somewhere in the NCAA.

Scotty
9/30/2006, 11:30 AM
LSU and Mississippi

Tennessee and Memphis

Wisconsin and Indiana

I thought Miss was playing Georgia today?

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah, Mississippi State. Same thing only ****tier.