PDA

View Full Version : How big an idiot do you have to be

85Sooner
9/29/2006, 03:02 PM
To be this guy.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/foley_resigns_o.html

Resigns for sexually explicit emails with underage pages and was the head of the group making recommendation on laws regarding missing and exploited children.

This frustrates me down to the core.

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 03:18 PM
If it were Miami this would be a guaranteed re-election. Nothing like prison time to beef up the 'ol resume.

Man, I know 99.9% are two-faced criminals, but this is extreme. How disappointing. At least he was caught and removed.

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2006, 03:27 PM
What a disgusting person.

Hope he gets the help he needs, and never steps another foot in Washington.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 03:39 PM
If Bill Clinton didn't resign, why should this guy?

C&CDean
9/29/2006, 03:41 PM
I just wonder if the gay supporters on this board think that it's OK to seduce underage gay kids like this perv did? Or is it only bad if pervs are seducing kids of the opposite sex? Or is it all the same? Or could he be seducing straight kids and trying to turn them gay? Color me cornfused.

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 03:42 PM
Seducing anyone underage, regardless of gender or sexual preference is wrong.

yermom
9/29/2006, 03:43 PM
If Bill Clinton didn't resign, why should this guy?

Monica wasn't 16...

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2006, 03:43 PM
Bill wasn't sexually harassing a minor, just sexually harassing.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 03:44 PM
Seducing anyone is wrong.

Fixed it for ya.

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2006, 03:45 PM
I am sure you can expect the ACLU to defend his right to to this though.

Since they did defend NMBLA afterall ;)

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 03:46 PM
Fixed it for ya.

:confused: You're weird.

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 03:47 PM

Since they did defend NMBLA.

They'd defend anyone on the principle that every citizen deserves a fair trial.

GrapevineSooner
9/29/2006, 03:47 PM
Clinton didn't break any laws with Lewinsky.

Where he got into hot water (and ultimately disbarred) was lying about the relationship under oath in the Paula Jones case, IIRC.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 03:49 PM
Bill wasn't sexually harassing a minor, just sexually harassing.

Oh, and that makes it okay?

To answer your earlier post, Tuba, we are all disgusting in our own way. Some of us get caught, some don't. Do I believe in holding our leaders to a higher standard? Yes I do. For the record, I think this guy was correct to resign, and Bill was wrong not to. I merely point out the irony in the disparate outcomes.

If this guy had been a Democrat it probably would never have been an issue. In a sense, though, what Bill did was worse.

yermom
9/29/2006, 03:49 PM
I just wonder if the gay supporters on this board think that it's OK to seduce underage gay kids like this perv did? Or is it only bad if pervs are seducing kids of the opposite sex? Or is it all the same? Or could he be seducing straight kids and trying to turn them gay? Color me cornfused.

where are you going with this Dean?

i'm not sure where this is coming from... being gay and messing with minors aren't really the same thing, i doubt any of the "gay supporters" would be defending him

now if he was some hot older Congresswoman hitting on young guys this probably wouldn't even be a story ;)

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2006, 03:50 PM
They'd defend anyone on the principle that every citizen deserves a fair trial.*

Except when it comes to the Boy Scouts.

Fixed it for you. :D

soonerscuba
9/29/2006, 03:51 PM
In a sense, though, what Bill did was worse.

Holy ****.

NormanPride

To answer your earlier post, Tuba, we are all disgusting in our own way. Some of us get caught, some don't. Do I believe in holding our leaders to a higher standard? Yes I do. For the record, I think this guy was correct to resign, and Bill was wrong not to. I merely point out the irony in the disparate outcomes.

If this guy had been a Democrat it probably would never have been an issue. In a sense, though, what Bill did was worse.

"In a sense" screwing around with a woman that's not your wife is worse than molesting young boys? Wow.

handcrafted
where are you going with this Dean?

i'm not sure where this is coming from... being gay and messing with minors aren't really the same thing, i doubt any of the "gay supporters" would be defending him

now if he was some hot older Congresswoman hitting on young guys this probably wouldn't even be a story ;)

You got that right. The question is, is this congressman "too pretty for prison"? :eek:

yermom
9/29/2006, 03:52 PM

Since they did defend NMBLA afterall ;)

NAMBLA wants to change laws, officially i don't think they condone breaking the law, at least not openly. at least that is my understanding.

this guy was actively doing something illegal (allegedly)

surely you see the difference.

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 03:52 PM
Fixed it for you. :D

I honestly don't know the whole story behind this one. What did the ACLU do that was so unfair?

GrapevineSooner
9/29/2006, 03:53 PM
I don't necessarily approve of either action.

But seducing minors for sexual intentions trumps anything Bill did. At least he womanized women over the age of consent. ;)

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 03:53 PM
"In a sense" screwing around with a woman that's not your wife is worse than molesting young boys? Wow.

So the congressman has now gone from sending an AIM to molestation? Something else to the story I don't know?

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 03:55 PM
So the congressman has now gone from sending an AIM to molestation? Something else to the story I don't know?

Fine. He just WANTED to molest them. He just talked to them about it. :rolleyes:

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2006, 03:55 PM

No, I don't think its OK at all. They both disgust me.

I hope this guy gets some help or some jail time.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 03:56 PM
You people. Whatever happened to "judge not lest ye be judged"?

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 03:57 PM
Fine. He just WANTED to molest them. He just talked to them about it. :rolleyes:

Is there anything that you want to do that you'd rather people not know about? Does it make you better than him that you are more discreet?

jk the sooner fan
9/29/2006, 03:58 PM
Clinton didnt harrass Lewinski......you cant harrass the willing

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2006, 03:58 PM
NAMBLA wants to change laws, officially i don't think they condone breaking the law, at least not openly. at least that is my understanding.

No, they print material advocating the rape of younger boys by older men.

That led to the rape and killing of a young boy, whose killer said was influenced by NAMBLA.

ACLU quickly sprung to the rescue in defense of the killer and NAMBLA, making it impossible for the childs family to see justice be done.

yermom
9/29/2006, 04:00 PM
Is there anything that you want to do that you'd rather people not know about? Does it make you better than him that you are more discreet?

there is discretion and there is sexual harassment of a minor who works or worked in the same office, i'm not sure that really applies

jk the sooner fan
You people. Whatever happened to "judge not lest ye be judged"?

you know, theoretically and scripturally this is great......but realistically not so.....we "judge" people all the time.......if my neighbor lets his house/yard look like crap....i'm going to have an opinion/judgement about him and his habits...

making a judgement about somebody isnt always necessarily a bad thing.....its a warning system....its what parents use to keep their children safe...etc etc

passing judgement on a group like NAMBLA isnt a bad thing....you cant convince me otherwise

handcrafted

All I'm saying is, Bill basically ruined Monica's life for good, not to mention his marriage. This kid will probably recover from being talked dirty to by a congressman (I could be wrong about that).

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:01 PM
Clinton didnt harrass Lewinski......you cant harrass the willing

Yeah true, it was not harassment, it was just plain ol' adultery.

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 04:02 PM

Did I say I'm better than him? He's admitted to it, and it's disgusting. Bill admitted to what he did and it is also disgusting. However, saying what Bill did is more disgusting in ANY way is just warped.

jk the sooner fan
Yeah true, it was not harassment, it was just plain ol' adultery.

exactly.

OklahomaTuba
I honestly don't know the whole story behind this one. What did the ACLU do that was so unfair?

They filed over 100 law suits against them alleging all kinds of things.

By law, they aren't allowed on any public grounds anymore thanks to these *******s, because being a follower of God is in their creed.

Yet, they have no problem defending those who advocate the rape of underage boys.

That is what is unfair.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:03 PM
you know, theoretically and scripturally this is great......but realistically not so.....we "judge" people all the time.......if my neighbor lets his house/yard look like crap....i'm going to have an opinion/judgement about him and his habits...

making a judgement about somebody isnt always necessarily a bad thing.....its a warning system....its what parents use to keep their children safe...etc etc

passing judgement on a group like NAMBLA isnt a bad thing....you cant convince me otherwise

Excellent, grasshopper. You grasp the truth.

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 04:04 PM

By law, they aren't allowed on any public grounds anymore thanks to these *******s, because being a follower of God is in their creed.

Yet, they have no problem defending those who advocate the rape of underage boys.

That is what is unfair.

That's pretty ****ty. I thought it was because they didn't allow homosexuals. Either way, it seems petty at best.

Regardless, they serve a purpose. Like tax collectors and toilets. :D

yermom
9/29/2006, 04:06 PM
No, they print material advocating the rape of younger boys by older men.

That led to the rape and killing of a young boy, whose killer said was influenced by NAMBLA.

ACLU quickly sprung to the rescue in defense of the killer and NAMBLA, making it impossible for the childs family to see justice be done.

do you have a link for this?

i kinda remember this case, this guy saying something about NAMBLA's ideas reinforcing or legitimizing his desires or something, but i'm not sure how the ACLU is going to get this guy off for raping and murdering someone

i'm not saying i agree with NAMBLA by any means, but having ideas/desires and meeting with other people that have the same way of thinking isn't illegal as far as i know.

Czar Soonerov
9/29/2006, 04:06 PM
Seducing anyone is wrong.Fixed it for ya.

How you doin'? :hot:

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2006, 04:07 PM
That's pretty ****ty. I thought it was because they didn't allow homosexuals. Either way, it seems petty at best.

Regardless, they serve a purpose. Like tax collectors and toilets. :D

I think the homosexual thing was brought up as well as one of those many lawsuits.

When I see the Boy scouts at Memorial Stadium on game days, I think to myself, if only the ACLU knew...

C&CDean
9/29/2006, 04:08 PM
I guess I just have to laugh at all the "outrage." He didn't molest anyone that we know of. He didn't lie about it. He resigned. Why the outrage? Cause he's a perv? The world is full of pervs.

What if these underage boys were sending messages back and forth with perv willingly? What if they're already fags? Is it still wrong? What if one of them was 17 & 364 days? Is what he did yesterday wrong, but the next day, when fag turns 18 it's all groovy?

And I wonder if we'd see all the "outrage" from our leftistas here if dude had a "D" next to his name? I would hope so.

yermom
9/29/2006, 04:08 PM

That is what is unfair.

if they are a private group why do they deserve public assistance?

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:09 PM
How you doin'? :hot:

You're weird. :confused:

C&CDean
9/29/2006, 04:10 PM
You're weird. :confused:

Ya' think?

yermom
9/29/2006, 04:11 PM
I guess I just have to laugh at all the "outrage." He didn't molest anyone that we know of. He didn't lie about it. He resigned. Why the outrage? Cause he's a perv? The world is full of pervs.

What if these underage boys were sending messages back and forth with perv willingly? What if they're already fags? Is it still wrong? What if one of them was 17 & 364 days? Is what he did yesterday wrong, but the next day, when fag turns 18 it's all groovy?

And I wonder if we'd see all the "outrage" from our leftistas here if dude had a "D" next to his name? I would hope so.

well, this isn't the first of this, i think he probably did lie initially, if you look at the other links

on the 17 and 364 days thing, i can see that, i mean 16 is far different than 8 in that respect

OklahomaTuba
do you have a link for this?

i kinda remember this case, this guy saying something about NAMBLA's ideas reinforcing or legitimizing his desires or something, but i'm not sure how the ACLU is going to get this guy off for raping and murdering someone

i'm not saying i agree with NAMBLA by any means, but having ideas/desires and meeting with other people that have the same way of thinking isn't illegal as far as i know.

"There is room in this country for people who believe man-boy love is okay. There is room for people who believe, who say it, but not who do it," ACLU attorney Harvey Silvergate said.

One of the dumbest quotes of all time.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/LAW/01/08/nambla.suit.crim/

handcrafted

ED ZACHARY.

Once again, leave it to Dean to out-eloquence me, in his own inimitable fashion, bless him. :D

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:12 PM
Ya' think?

Honestly I don't see how VK stands him. :confused:

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 04:13 PM

Valid point about the 17 & 364 thing. I don't know how I'd feel. When I read "underage" I was thinking 10-13... Hmm.

But the outrage has absolutely nothing to do with whatever party they choose to classify themselves as this week. Frankly I'm a little insulted that you'd think that of anyone. I know bill and TDTW are some of the biggest righties out there, but I never would question if they would give an R a pass on something like this.

The
9/29/2006, 04:14 PM
So, what was in the emails that was so bad? Was he hitting on the kids, or was he just talking about his johnson? The story seemed to gloss over what he actually wrote, saying only "sexually explicit".
What the hell is "sexually explicit"?
Would this post count if I talked about my johnson?

jk the sooner fan
9/29/2006, 04:14 PM
yermom - NAMBLA is much more than an organization that meets and simply shares "ideas and feelings".....seriously, if you think thats all they are, you're mistaken

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2006, 04:15 PM
if they are a private group why do they deserve public assistance?

Depends on what you mean by public assistance.

If by public assistance, you mean being able to have a camp meeting at a military base, then why shouldn't they be able too?

BTW, many private Universities get public assistance.

soonerscuba
9/29/2006, 04:16 PM
I think I'll go ahead and throw some fuel on this fire.

http://www.bostonphoenix.com/boston/news_features/editorial/documents/02919063.htm

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 04:17 PM

Honestly, as much as it disgusts me, I see what they're saying. They're just extreme libertarians. Again, I consider them a necessary cog in the giant machine that is the US. I sure as hell wouldn't want them as a MAJOR cog, but I think they need to be there.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:17 PM
So, what was in the emails that was so bad? Was he hitting on the kids, or was he just talking about his johnson? The story seemed to gloss over what he actually wrote, saying only "sexually explicit".
What the hell is "sexually explicit"?
Would this post count if I talked about my johnson?

Post reported.

jk the sooner fan
9/29/2006, 04:18 PM
i like to refer to the ACLU as a "necessary evil"

The
9/29/2006, 04:18 PM
Yikes!
what does that mean?

OklahomaTuba
9/29/2006, 04:19 PM
Honestly, as much as it disgusts me, I see what they're saying. They're just extreme libertarians. Again, I consider them a necessary cog in the giant machine that is the US. I sure as hell wouldn't want them as a MAJOR cog, but I think they need to be there.

You see what they are saying????

Wow.

85Sooner
9/29/2006, 04:20 PM
I

I don't remember any evidence that would lead me to think that they would.

yermom
9/29/2006, 04:21 PM

"There is room in this country for people who believe man-boy love is okay. There is room for people who believe, who say it, but not who do it," ACLU attorney Harvey Silvergate said.

i think you bolded the wrong part

they advocate consensual sex, not rape, and not murder. again, i don't agree with them, but you are slightly misrepresenting them

C&CDean
9/29/2006, 04:23 PM
Valid point about the 17 & 364 thing. I don't know how I'd feel. When I read "underage" I was thinking 10-13... Hmm.

But the outrage has absolutely nothing to do with whatever party they choose to classify themselves as this week. Frankly I'm a little insulted that you'd think that of anyone. I know bill and TDTW are some of the biggest righties out there, but I never would question if they would give an R a pass on something like this.

Dude, some of the **** I see from your party (especially the "causes" you support) disgust me on a regular basis. Why would you feel "a little insulted" that I'd wonder if y'all would condemn him like you are right now (even though there's no proof he did anything illegal) if he were a dem? Y'all shock me all the time. Sometimes I even wonder if you have a real line between right and wrong in your world.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:25 PM
...“What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

--Jesus (Mark 7:20-23)

For yermom's benefit, Matthew 15:18 clarifies that Jesus is emphasizing the importance of words: "But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person."

Czar Soonerov
How you doin'?You're weird. :confused:

I can only guess what you're :confused: about.

Check your email BigDaddy.

;)

Stoop Dawg
What I learned from this thread:

Soliciting sex from minors is the same as adultry (actually, not even as bad).

Soliciting sex from minors is the same as homosexuality.

There are lots of child pervs in this world, why not let them be responsible for legislation involving children?

Man, the collective brain power on this board is simply staggering.

NormanPride
Dude, some of the **** I see from your party (especially the "causes" you support) disgust me on a regular basis. Why would you feel "a little insulted" that I'd wonder if y'all would condemn him like you are right now (even though there's no proof he did anything illegal) if he were a dem? Y'all shock me all the time. Sometimes I even wonder if you have a real line between right and wrong in your world.

Whoa, there Dean. I'm not a Democrat. I think both parties are screwed up. And really, I bet a lot of Democrats think the same way about the Republicans.

Illegal or not, he admitted to doing something sick, right? That's why I'm disgusted.

jk the sooner fan
9/29/2006, 04:26 PM
i think you bolded the wrong part

they advocate consensual sex, not rape, and not murder. again, i don't agree with them, but you are slightly misrepresenting them

who advocates consensual sex? NAMBLA?

Stoop Dawg
9/29/2006, 04:27 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot one:

If you put a D or an R next to your name you automatically support all ideas espoused by that party 100%.

Stoop Dawg
9/29/2006, 04:27 PM
who advocates consensual sex?

Stoop Dawg

yermom
9/29/2006, 04:28 PM
yermom - NAMBLA is much more than an organization that meets and simply shares "ideas and feelings".....seriously, if you think thats all they are, you're mistaken

i have to admit that i am not that familiar with the organization, but i don't think they would have the legal backing they do if they openly acknowledged otherwise

what they actually believe and practice is another matter i'm sure, as with any group ;)

NormanPride
You see what they are saying????

Wow.

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I think NAMBLA is ****ed up. REAL ****ed up. The ACLU is just following the law to a T, is all. It may be morally skewed in a major way, but I still think the nation needs weirdos like that to counterbalance the weirdos on the other side.

C&CDean
Whoa, there Dean. I'm not a Democrat. I think both parties are screwed up. And really, I bet a lot of Democrats think the same way about the Republicans.

Illegal or not, he admitted to doing something sick, right? That's why I'm disgusted.

but it ain't sick if he was born that way and can't help himself.......and the young boys were digging it..........

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 04:29 PM

I think that was an ACLU quote.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:30 PM

I think I can categorically say that they don't. Well, there is one rule they have: in order to be considered "tolerant", you must always agree with them, or you are wrong.

jk the sooner fan
i have to admit that i am not that familiar with the organization, but i don't think they would have the legal backing they do if they openly acknowledged otherwise

what they actually believe and practice is another matter i'm sure, as with any group ;)

NAMBLA = North American Man Boy Love Association

they are heavily into child pornography, sex with minors (hence the "man-boy"), rape, etc etc

they are bad news big time

yermom

yes, that is what i'm saying

they are trying to get rid of the age of consent, thus statutory rape would not exist

so when 8 year old Johnny is brainwashed into sexual relations with his 50 year old neighbor it's legal, and not "rape" like it would be now

NormanPride
9/29/2006, 04:31 PM
but it ain't sick if he was born that way and can't help himself.......and the young boys were digging it..........

I can see where this is leading, and I'm not going there. I just don't think a kid can have consensual sex. Just my uneducated opinion.

Czar Soonerov

Dude, what difference does it make what letter he has next to his name? He was the chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children, and he was exploiting children. The guy is a sick **** and he he should rot in prison for what he did.

Why does it have to be about politics?

handcrafted
What I learned from this thread:

Soliciting sex from minors is the same as adultry (actually, not even as bad).

Soliciting sex from minors is the same as homosexuality.

There are lots of child pervs in this world, why not let them be responsible for legislation involving children?

Man, the collective brain power on this board is simply staggering.

This from a guy who doesn't even believe in right and wrong?

jk the sooner fan
9/29/2006, 04:32 PM
yes, that is what i'm saying

they are trying to get rid of the age of consent, thus statutory rape would not exist

so when 8 year old Johnny is brainwashed into sexual relations with his 50 year old neighbor it's legal, and not "rape" like it would be now

and you think thats ok? or did i miss a post or two....

jk the sooner fan
9/29/2006, 04:33 PM
Dude, what difference does it make what letter he has next to his name? He was the chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children, and he was exploiting children. The guy is a sick **** and he he should rot in prison for what he did.

agreed. doesnt matter what party he's affiliated with......he's no different than a man becoming a priest because of the whole "i get to be around altar boys" thing

Okla-homey
9/29/2006, 04:34 PM
Monica wasn't 16...

Mentally she was. Heck, I don't think most people these days reach MENTAL adulthood til around 25.

yermom
and you think thats ok? or did i miss a post or two....

i'm not saying that i agree, i'm just saying that they are for changing the laws

they as a group are supposedly not into breaking the laws

now the individual members may, but that is another matter

C&CDean

Do you know how hard I get when you get your dander all up?

I'm just yanking chains dude. He's a perv, and probably deserves a bullet behind his ear. But I think Clinton deserves one too. For being a POS liar, not for getting a knobber.

I'm just highlighting a little double-standard that exists around here.

Czar Soonerov
9/29/2006, 04:35 PM
agreed. doesnt matter what party he's affiliated with......he's no different than a man becoming a priest because of the whole "i get to be around altar boys" thing

Oh, but I suppose if it was a rabbi you would'nt be complaining about it!

Damn jews....

;)

jk the sooner fan
9/29/2006, 04:35 PM
i'm not saying that i agree, i'm just saying that they are for changing the laws

they as a group are not into breaking the laws

now the individual members may, but that is another matter

as a group, yes they are into breaking the laws....absolutely they are

they created the association to protect each other .....to create a secret society to pass child porn back and forth

i dont give a rip what their public "mission statement" says....they are very much for breaking existing laws

jk the sooner fan
9/29/2006, 04:36 PM
Oh, but I suppose if it was a rabbi you would'nt be complaining about it!

Damn jews....

;)

do they have altar boys in the synagogue?

soonerscuba
9/29/2006, 04:38 PM
You guys really should leave the National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes alone.

yermom
9/29/2006, 04:39 PM
as a group, yes they are into breaking the laws....absolutely they are

they created the association to protect each other .....to create a secret society to pass child porn back and forth

i dont give a rip what their public "mission statement" says....they are very much for breaking existing laws

well, you get pedophiles together and they are going to be trading pictures, etc... but if the group publicly says that they are against breaking the law, i don't see how that kid's parents can sue them for damages

i'd compare them to the KKK... they have a right to exist and assemble, right?

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:39 PM
And *this* thread is why I lubs me some SO...y'all are like crack, you're so addictive.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:40 PM
You guys really should leave the National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes alone.

SPEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Howzit
9/29/2006, 04:41 PM
And *this* thread is why I lubs me some SO...y'all are like crack, you're so addictive.

No ****?

I come back in spite of threads like this.

Ike
9/29/2006, 04:42 PM

digging a little deeper, it would appear he only resigned after it was clear he couldn't lie his way out of it....which is typical politician behavior.

from yesterday:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/sixteenyearold_.html

Foley's office acknowledges that Foley wrote the e-mails to the young man but says they were completely innocent and that Foley is at most guilty of being "too friendly and too engaging" with young people.

Elizabeth Nicolson, Foley's Chief of Staff, said they believe the e-mail exchange began when the page asked Foley for a recommendation and that the subsequent exchange was totally innocent. She said Foley's office believes the e-mails were released by the opposition as part of an "ugly smear campaign."

and then today:

Hours earlier, ABC News had read excerpts of instant messages provided by former male pages who said the congressman, under the AOL Instant Messenger screen name Maf54, made repeated references to sexual organs and acts.

In a statement, Foley said, "I am deeply sorry and I apologize for letting down my family and the people of Florida I have had the privilege to represent."

C&CDean
9/29/2006, 04:43 PM
No ****?

I come back in spite of threads like this.

Says the guy who likes threads about shaved scrotum and men's nips.

handcrafted
9/29/2006, 04:45 PM
threads about shaved scrotum

Speaking of that, where's Pat?

oh wait, his isn't shaved...

crawfish
9/29/2006, 04:47 PM
No ****?

I come back for the ghey threads.

Yeah, we noticed.

85Sooner
9/29/2006, 04:49 PM
Is Jaux a congressman? Just kiddin, funny how that thread moved down very quickly:)

jk the sooner fan
9/29/2006, 05:00 PM
well, you get pedophiles together and they are going to be trading pictures, etc... but if the group publicly says that they are against breaking the law, i don't see how that kid's parents can sue them for damages

i'd compare them to the KKK... they have a right to exist and assemble, right?

i'm pretty sure if you read the KKK's "bylaws", they dont say they're for lynching black people, but they sure as hell were active in it

what they say as their "official word" and what they do can be two separate things

yermom
9/29/2006, 05:04 PM
i'm not disagreeing with you here... but that is a subsection of the group, and not acting in an official manner for the group

that doesn't make it ok for them to break the law, or make them any less of a scumbag

Stoop Dawg
9/29/2006, 05:54 PM
i'm pretty sure if you read the KKK's "bylaws", they dont say they're for lynching black people, but they sure as hell were active in it

what they say as their "official word" and what they do can be two separate things

Wow, this sounds eerily familiar.......

sooneron
9/29/2006, 05:58 PM
For ****'s sake that is stupid! Trying to get in any kid's pants is wrong! Wow, you are a constant dissapointment these days. Sending the kids to Jesus camp soon?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/30/2006, 09:31 AM
All I'm saying is, Bill basically ruined Monica's life for good, not to mention his marriage. This kid will probably recover from being talked dirty to by a congressman (I could be wrong about that).Are you serious? No one ever heard of her before that happened. I'm sure she never has a problem getting a date because well, you know. . .

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/30/2006, 09:36 AM
To me, it has nothing to do with him sending the messages to guys. When I first read it, I didn't even realize he didn't send the messages to girls. And for the record, I would have been just as disgusted if it had been a Democrat.

VeeJay
9/30/2006, 09:43 AM
The part I read on Drudge last night looked like an AOL IM. It was very apparent he was discussing things with someone of the same sex.

Very creepy considering he's 52 years old and asking a 16 year old kid if he makes him horny.

handcrafted
9/30/2006, 09:44 AM
For ****'s sake that is stupid! Trying to get in any kid's pants is wrong! Wow, you are a constant dissapointment these days. Sending the kids to Jesus camp soon?

Why do you hate God?

Stoop Dawg
9/30/2006, 12:08 PM
Are you serious?

Unfortunately, he probably is.

BTW, how you doin'?? ;)

Frozen Sooner
9/30/2006, 12:28 PM
100% disgusting, and it's disgusting whether it's with a boy or a girl.