PDA

View Full Version : It's Fair Night for Homey, et al.

Okla-homey
9/29/2006, 01:54 PM
Perfect Oklahoma fall evening shaping up. Cool and breezy, the leaves are just starting to do their thing.

The air is clear and you occasionally get a whiff of wood smoke from the fireplaces being stoked for the first use of the season.

A "witchy" crescent moon fills the sky after sunset.

Will be squiring the wife and my blonde daughter about the Tulsa State Fair tonight while enjoying various meat items on wooden sticks.

How about you guys?

oh yeah...

BEAT THE HELL OUTTA tEXASS!!!

IB4OU2
9/29/2006, 01:59 PM
I'm going to a highschool football game. The Perkins Demons vs. Alva Goldbugs........Yeehaw!

bri
9/29/2006, 02:03 PM
Dude, you're making an horrible mistake.

Go TOMORROW night. MORRIS DAY AND THE MOTHERF*CKIN' TIME on the Oklahoma Stage!!!! :D

KC//CRIMSON
9/29/2006, 02:04 PM
Carnies you know, have small hands and smell like cabbage.

C&CDean
9/29/2006, 02:06 PM
Going to watch the boy play football against Little Axe.

And in case y'all didn't know, he was a pre-season all-state DB (2A). Had 9 ints. last year, returned 4 for TDs, and returned a fumble for a TD too. He is also the starting WR, K, and KR. He hasn't missed a FG or PAT all year. He's the leading tackler on the team this year, and has 3 picks, and 2 TD pass receptions this year as well.

Yes, I'm proud.

Mjcpr
9/29/2006, 02:07 PM

And in case y'all didn't know, he was a pre-season all-state DB (2A). Had 9 ints. last year, returned 4 for TDs, and returned a fumble for a TD too. He is also the starting WR, K, and KR. He hasn't missed a FG or PAT all year. He's the leading tackler on the team this year, and has 3 picks, and 2 TD pass receptions this year as well.

Yes, I'm proud.

How'd he do in his golf match against the Colonel?

1stTimeCaller
9/29/2006, 02:10 PM
I'll be at the fair tomorrow with my nephew, brother and SIL. Should be interesting.

Howzit
9/29/2006, 02:11 PM
How about you guys?

Mowing the yard. :(

And resting up for a long run in the morning. Yay for cooler weather.

C&CDean
9/29/2006, 02:14 PM
How'd he do in his golf match against the Colonel?

He's not gay. And I don't own a $43K Yukon.

OUDoc
9/29/2006, 02:14 PM
And resting up for long runs in the morning.
http://www.zuckermanpharmacy.com/images/products/big/206276.gif

Okla-homey
9/29/2006, 02:22 PM

Go TOMORROW night. MORRIS DAY AND THE MOTHERF*CKIN' TIME on the Oklahoma Stage!!!! :D

In my bet-room, I have a braaaaaaas, wa-ter bed

mrowl
9/29/2006, 02:33 PM
Going to watch Southlake Carroll beat the hell out of Keller.

Okla-homey
9/29/2006, 05:28 PM

Why do you hate Eddie Money?

bri
9/29/2006, 06:12 PM
Why do you hate Eddie Money?

Because he's not Morris Day. :D

Okla-homey
9/30/2006, 06:47 AM
For the record, Eddie Money has declined much. He's a chubby little curly headed goomer too.

I question where many fairgoers get the money. Everything is quite overpriced, yet people you don't expect to be able to afford it seem quite free with much cash.

"Fried Cheese on a Stick?" Wassup with that?

Vaevictis
9/30/2006, 07:19 AM

... following the theorem that everything is better on a stick.

... following the theorem that everything is better fried.

We present: Fried Cheese on a Stick!

bri
9/30/2006, 12:13 PM
I question where many fairgoers get the money. Everything is quite overpriced, yet people you don't expect to be able to afford it seem quite free with much cash.

:les: WELFARE STATE!!!

dolemitesooner
9/30/2006, 12:25 PM
this thread is ghey ...i expected more from you homey...this is worse than dutch gin

hurricane'bone
9/30/2006, 12:53 PM
For the record, Eddie Money has declined much. He's a chubby little curly headed goomer too.

I heard they were going to have Fried Coca-Cola this year...did you witness any of this?

bri
9/30/2006, 01:00 PM
Next year: Deep-fried Long John Silver's "crispies" on a stick. :D

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 01:02 PM

Yes, I'm proud.

He must take after his mother :D

hurricane'bone
9/30/2006, 01:20 PM
Next year: Deep-fried Long John Silver's "crispies" on a stick. :D
I think my arteries clogged up just reading that

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 01:33 PM

http://www.onastick.com/website/pics/mugs/Jose72.jpg

"I'm just a Jalapeno.... on a steeeek"

bri
9/30/2006, 01:55 PM
dude, I should neg you into bolivian for that sorry-*ss prop comic sh*t. :mad:

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 01:56 PM
I KNEW you'd love it!! :D

bri
9/30/2006, 02:19 PM
That's it. When lil'Duck shows up drunk tonight, I am SO c*ck-blocking you, bitch. :D

SelmaBamaFan
9/30/2006, 02:22 PM
LOL Bring it!!!

lil'duck
10/1/2006, 10:06 PM
That's it. When lil'Duck shows up drunk tonight, I am SO c*ck-blocking you, bitch. :D

eh-hem. you rang? ;)

GottaHavePride
10/1/2006, 10:08 PM
:pop:

hurricane'bone
10/1/2006, 10:09 PM
Will be squiring the wife and my blonde daughter about the Tulsa State Fair tonight while enjoying various meat items on wooden sticks.

Wait...how did I miss this the first time...what's your daughter doing in town?

lil'duck
10/1/2006, 10:11 PM

heh. just a little. gotta rough day ahead tomorrow.

GottaHavePride
10/1/2006, 10:14 PM

also :pop:

bri
10/1/2006, 10:17 PM

She's visiting some aggy who at least had the sack to ask her out, Nancy. :D

Okla-homey
10/1/2006, 10:28 PM
It's true. She went to "Orange Peel" (WTF that is?) with the aggy on Saturday. I'm told Alan Jackson performed. I am further distressed to learn he's going out to Alabama to see Auburn v. Florida at her place in a couple weeks.

The kid got many points this morning from my child's mother and the daughter. It seems the aggy had hit the woods for the first day of deer season at 4am (after having squired my child around Stoolwater til midnight), got out of the woods, cleaned up and over to say "bye" by noon. I just wish he wasn't so dang smoove. :O

GottaHavePride
10/1/2006, 10:30 PM
The kid got many points this morning from my child's mother and the daughter. It seems the aggy had hit the woods for the first day of deer season at 4am (after having squired my child around Stoolwater til midnight), got out of the woods, cleaned up and over to say "bye" by noon. I just wish he wasn't so dang smoove. :O

For some reason I have this mental image of Homey out setting booby-traps all over the neighborhood muttering to himself "Let's see the little turd get past THIS!"

hurricane'bone
10/1/2006, 10:32 PM
Ah yes...Orange Peel...where aggy babies are born.

hurricane'bone
10/1/2006, 10:34 PM
It's true. She went to "Orange Peel" (WTF that is?) with the aggy on Saturday. I'm told Alan Jackson performed. I am further distressed to learn he's going out to Alabama to see Auburn v. Florida at her place in a couple weeks.

Cleaned up?

He probably just wore the same orange shirt all three places.

Okla-homey
10/1/2006, 10:37 PM
Cleaned up?

He probably just wore the same orange shirt all three places.

No, it was blue. At least the collar wasn't popped.

hurricane'bone
10/1/2006, 10:41 PM
No, it was blue. At least the collar wasn't popped.

Well....he's got a little sense in him.

Okla-homey
10/1/2006, 10:48 PM
Well....he's got a little sense in him.

I asked him how his dad the spinach farmer was doing. Apparently, its been kinda tense around the family farm lately.

hurricane'bone
10/1/2006, 10:50 PM
Heh. I'd imagine so.

You ready for our big ESPN2 debut on Tuesday?

yermom
10/1/2006, 10:52 PM
Ah yes...Orange Peel...where aggy babies are born.

i just wanted to make sure this one wasn't missed ;)

bri
10/1/2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah, 'bone is in the desperation offense now that he's trailing aggy by a SIZEABLE margin. :D

Okla-homey
10/1/2006, 10:56 PM
Heh. I'd imagine so.

You ready for our big ESPN2 debut on Tuesday?

Yes indeedy. However, I have class until 6:30 after which I shall grace the Mother Stadium on the Mother Road for a Mutha-****** beatdown of Southern Miss.

bri
10/1/2006, 10:58 PM
Cheer loud and keep my seat warm for teh UTEP game...:D

hurricane'bone
10/1/2006, 11:08 PM
Yes indeedy. However, I have class until 6:30 after which I shall grace the Mother Stadium on the Mother Road for a Mutha-****** beatdown of Southern Miss.

Cool Cool, where do you sit?