PDA

View Full Version : Now here is a good reason to hate Wal-Mart

Czar Soonerov
9/28/2006, 12:49 AM
(http://www.wpmi.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=7F5CBBDE-6043-49B0-8950-4BAF975C5BB8)
Man rubs one out on a 13 year old girl at Wal-Mart (http://www.wpmi.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=7F5CBBDE-6043-49B0-8950-4BAF975C5BB8)

http://www.wpmi.com/images/video_icon.gifWatch this story (http://www.wpmi.com/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=227027)

(FOLEY, Ala.) Sept. 25 -- In the middle of a local WalMart, police say a man relieved himself sexually, on a young girl and then runs off. It happened at the WalMart Supercenter off Highway 59 in Foley. Police are now searching for the suspect they believe may have acted out before.
Taken in a crowded WalMart store in Foley, a surveillance video depicts a man in a green shirt, lingering on the right side of the screen. He's not shopping, he's stalking. Police say he's fondling himself as he watches a 13-year-old girl across the isle and out of the camera's view. After a while, investigators say he crosses the isle to violate the unsuspecting teen in an unimaginable way. Sergeant Tony Fuqua with the Foley Police Department describes what happened: “Then he went over to her and relieved himself sexually on the outer clothing of the 13-year-old.”
A woman, who asked not to be identified tells NBC 15 News she was shopping in the store and came across the frantic girl soon after the incident: “She had no idea what it was and she was crying because she didn't know any better and she was in shock.”
The man, described as Hispanic with bushy hair, is seen in the surveillance tape walking out of the store after the incident. Police believe he drove off in a blue or possibly green car. They don't know who he is, but believe this may not be his first time. “We have information that possibly the same person did something similar to this in the WalMart in the Daphne area.”
Another woman tells us she hopes this shocking story will be an eye-opener to all parents: “I have a lot of cousins that are 13 and 14, you know. A lot of parents drop off their kids at WalMart, to hang out with friends, even at the mall, and parents need to know the 13 and 14 year old children are targets.”
If you think you know who the man shown in the video attached to this story is, call Foley Police.
Meanwhile, WalMart tells NBC 15 their customer’s safety is a top priority and they are cooperating with authorities any way they can.

:eek:

Ardmore_Sooner
9/28/2006, 01:11 AM
What do you expect, its Alabama.

william_brasky
9/28/2006, 06:13 AM
The man, described as Hispanic with bushy hair

What's this guy been up to?

http://www.erikestrada.com/making-a-point.jpg

Taxman71
9/28/2006, 06:47 AM
They're gonna find you Willie:

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/1990_Ghost/Thumb/990GHS_Rick_Aviles_001.jpg

RacerX
9/28/2006, 06:51 AM
“I have a lot of cousins that are 13 and 14, you know. A lot of parents drop off their kids at WalMart, to hang out with friends, even at the mall, and parents need to know the 13 and 14 year old children are targets.”

That is just ****ing nuts. A lot of stupid *** parents.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/28/2006, 07:26 AM
In my day, kids wouldn't be caught dead at WM, much less dropped off at one.

sanantoniosooner
9/28/2006, 07:41 AM
In my day, kids wouldn't be caught dead at WM, much less dropped off at one.
Back then even perverts avoided it.

VeeJay
9/28/2006, 08:04 AM
She must not have seen "Something About Mary."

Was she shopping the hair gel section?

MamaMia
9/28/2006, 08:05 AM
Oh my, whats the world coming to? :(

All the jr. high kids from my school use to hang out at Shepard Mall on Saturdays. Back in those days it was an active mall and a fun and safe place to spend an afternoon. We had a music store with lots of albums to pick from, a handful of restaurants, a lemonade and corn dog booth, and a movie theatre. I saw Romeo and Juliet there 5 times. It was a good place to spend your babysitting money.

Taxman71
9/28/2006, 08:51 AM
It was a good place to pick up a babysitter for your kids.

:eek:

Tear Down This Wall
9/28/2006, 09:08 AM
That is just ****ing nuts. A lot of stupid *** parents.

Egggggg-zactly.

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/28/2006, 09:09 AM
Hee hee...Czar said 'rubs one out'...

Tear Down This Wall
9/28/2006, 09:12 AM
Aaaaaaa, they're always sayin' "rubs one out" down here on the sports radio station. If Czar is near DFW, he may-a picked it up as an innocent listener. And they say the media doesn't influence folk....

Vaevictis
9/28/2006, 09:16 AM
Sometimes, I miss the option of public floggings as a viable criminal punishment.

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/28/2006, 09:18 AM
Oh, yeah - and that is really messed up. WTF is wrong with people?

Tear Down This Wall
9/28/2006, 09:22 AM
Sometimes, I miss the option of public floggings as a viable criminal punishment.

Remember the kid who got a caning in Singapore about a decade ago...that's good punishment for stuff like vandalism, I think. I mean, the reason the kids are doing it is probably because the parents didn't discipline at home.

Public canings for misdemeanors. If I ever run for office, that will be part of my platform.

Mjcpr
9/28/2006, 09:25 AM
Maybe he just happened to come across a girl that he liked, who knows?

(That's the last time, I swear)

Tear Down This Wall
9/28/2006, 09:29 AM
Maybe he just happened to come across a girl that he liked, who knows?

(That's the last time, I swear)

That reminds me of a joke an old codger told me years ago in my cubicle-dweller days:

Q: "What did Bill Clinton say about Monica Lewinsky?"
A: "She's got the prettiest teeth I ever come across!"

yeah, it's old now, but seven or eight years ago...wee-hee....

Czar Soonerov
9/28/2006, 10:05 AM
If Czar is near DFW, he may-a picked it up as an innocent listener. And they say the media doesn't influence folk....

Naa, I've been rubbing em out since the summer of 82'.

Wait, did I just say that? :O

SoonerInKCMO
9/28/2006, 10:10 AM
Did they really misspell aisle twice in that story?

Morons.

Tear Down This Wall
9/28/2006, 10:11 AM
Did they really misspell aisle twice in that story?

Morons.

Maybe the Wal-Mart has little islands inside of it? Maybe it's a water Wal-Mart? :confused:

Or not.

Beef
9/28/2006, 10:13 AM
That's just wrong. And there's no way I'm going to click on the link that says "Watch This Story".

frankensooner
9/28/2006, 10:15 AM
I am glad target only has cross-dressers! ;)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/28/2006, 10:16 AM
Morons.Shirley you meant "morans"!!!

BeetDigger
9/28/2006, 10:50 AM
Naa, I've been rubbing em out since the summer of 82'.

Wait, did I just say that? :O

Discovered your Dad's Playboy stash eh?

Vaevictis
9/28/2006, 10:52 AM
Remember the kid who got a caning in Singapore about a decade ago...that's good punishment for stuff like vandalism, I think. I mean, the reason the kids are doing it is probably because the parents didn't discipline at home.

Yeah, I remember that. I think that the kid should have gotten his come-uppance and been beaten silly instead of what he ended up getting.

You go to a foreign country -- especially an Eastern one -- you better get a f*ckin' clue what crime and punishment is like there before you step foot on the soil.

TUSooner
9/28/2006, 10:57 AM
Cleary, Sam Walton and the current WM board of directors are to blame.
They should have known that low prices would attract scummy poor people.

Frozen Sooner
9/28/2006, 11:02 AM
What should you do if you come across a sleeping elephant?

Either run like hell or wipe him off before he wakes up...

TUSooner
9/28/2006, 11:03 AM
What should you do if you come across a sleeping elephant?

Either run like hell or wipe him off before he wakes up...
booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tear Down This Wall
9/28/2006, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I remember that. I think that the kid should have gotten his come-uppance and been beaten silly instead of what he ended up getting.

You go to a foreign country -- especially an Eastern one -- you better get a f*ckin' clue what crime and punishment is like there before you step foot on the soil.

Agreed. I've got a cousin in Baghdad right now with the Army and had a good friend from college go to Serbia and Baghdad for Halliburton. Both did their homework on the culture before they went.

(Well, I say that, but the Army kind of helped my cousin with his homework to a large degree :D)

sooneron
9/28/2006, 01:27 PM
Oh my, whats the world coming to? :(

All the jr. high kids from my school use to hang out at Shepard Mall on Saturdays. Back in those days it was an active mall and a fun and safe place to spend an afternoon. We had a music store with lots of albums to pick from, a handful of restaurants, a lemonade and corn dog booth, and a movie theatre. I saw Romeo and Juliet there 5 times. It was a good place to spend your babysitting money.
What's an album??:D

MamaMia
10/2/2006, 10:27 AM
What's an album??:D
Its a big 45. :P

Taxman71
10/2/2006, 10:38 AM
Its a big 45. :P

Or a really big 78.

silverwheels
10/2/2006, 10:57 AM
They're gonna find you Willie:

Sounds to me like he already did...

tulsaoilerfan
10/2/2006, 09:34 PM
Now how on Earth did you come across that story?

SoonerBK
10/3/2006, 08:27 AM
That guy is a real Jerk-off.

swardboy
10/3/2006, 08:33 AM
" Attention, Wal-Mart wankers....."

UNSeeN_
10/3/2006, 08:39 AM
I hated wal-mart before this. It's not an in-and-out type of store. even if you have to buy ONE $.99 item, u have to stand in line for at least 10 minutes to purchase it. I hate that place and would rather pay a tiny bit more to shop at target. i think walmart encourages shoplifting.....

Osce0la
10/3/2006, 10:08 AM
:les: I AM NOT HISPANIC!!! :mad:

besides, she looked older than 13

;)

I just started reading the story and saw Foley and thought "Oh God, please tell me there is a Foley in another state"...scrolled back up, and of course, it was Foley, AL...ugh :rolleyes: