PDA

View Full Version : From Mack's mouth to the OU bulletin board

stoopified
9/27/2006, 10:27 PM
Saw this clip of Mack on TV the other day apparently done during the ISU postgame press conference.Brown was talking about how hard fought the game was and that ISU COULD win the North Division .He then stated that the Bonghorns could meet ISU again this year IN THE CONFERENCE TITLE GAME.It took Mack a second or two to realize that he had placed UT in the title game two weeks before even playing OU,much less winning.

Realizing his gaffe he added if we are lucky enough to finish out the year like we wish.IMHO Mack your little P.S. came a little too late as it appears you have already informed the press the South Division title is in the bag.Them's fightin' words,Mack boy.

sanantoniosooner
9/27/2006, 10:29 PM
Actually I would have liked Mack better if he stuck with what he said originally.

His pansy backpeddling is typical of his jelly spine.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/27/2006, 11:57 PM
clap - clap - clap - clap...

stoopified
9/28/2006, 09:09 AM
Mack's arrogance,evident in his statement ,WILL come back to haunt him. He does however have a world class golf clap.

Herr Scholz
9/28/2006, 09:13 AM
Mack's arrogance,evident in his statement ,WILL come back to haunt him.
So, Stoops is arrogant when he always makes similar comments?

Look, both schools expect to win this game and subsequently win the conference. And let me break something else to you, contrived bulletin board material won't be firing up players and coaches on either side of this game any more than they already are. It's not possible.

Tear Down This Wall
9/28/2006, 09:20 AM
Marijuana Mack is just high off his players' second hand smoke.

trey
9/28/2006, 10:28 AM
why shouldn't he believe he will be in the ccg? i hope bob would say the same thing.

The
9/28/2006, 10:33 AM
why shouldn't he believe he will be in the ccg?

No VY.

Readyfor8
9/28/2006, 10:35 AM

Greg Davis

Readyfor8
9/28/2006, 10:36 AM

No pass defense.

trey
9/28/2006, 10:54 AM
don't stop now, i'm starting to like our chances even more

BIG_IKE
9/28/2006, 11:00 AM
No pass defense.
Im not too sold on that theory...they havent played a game with their complete secondary since the 1st one. And I have'nt seen one that wont hit.

GrapevineSooner
9/28/2006, 11:51 AM
He would have my respect if he said 'Damn right we'll be in the Big 12 CCG!'

As it is, he simply stated the obvious. Right now, any of the 12 teams could play in that game as nobody has been eliminated from winning their division.

Except maybe aggy lite, aggy, and Baylor. ;)

sanantoniosooner
9/28/2006, 11:56 AM
He would have my respect if he said 'Damn right we'll be in the Big 12 CCG!'

As it is, he simply stated the obvious. Right now, any of the 12 teams could play in that game as nobody has been eliminated from winning their division.

Except maybe aggy lite, aggy, and Baylor. ;)
Exactly. When he weenied out he lost all the mojo from sounding confident.

the_ouskull
9/28/2006, 04:17 PM
Marijuana Mack is just high off his players' second hand smoke.

This is valid. I mean, he started listening to 50 Cent because Vince listened to 50 Cent. Maybe he's started smoking the reefer because most of his team does, apparently. Next thing you know, he's going to go and visit a freakin' sherpa and steal a plasma TV.

the_ouskull

stoopified
9/28/2006, 05:14 PM
Bob has NEVER said we could be p;aying so and so in the CCG TWO WEEKS before the Dallas SHOWDOWN.That is where the arrogance comes in.IAlways thought you were pretty sharp and I can't believe you don't see it HS.Guess this proves I CAN be wrong now and then. You are right however,the issue will be settled on the Cotton bowl turf and not on the internet or bulletin boards.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/28/2006, 05:30 PM
Mack's arrogance,evident in his statement ,WILL come back to haunt him.

.....much like that herpes on his lip will probably come back to haunt him

caphorns
9/28/2006, 05:47 PM
Oh Mack's a bad guy. I'm sure the players are getting jacked up to pop Mack another one on the kisser after hearing all that rough talk.

Speaking of, I heard Les Miles on my radio station this morning. He talked about Mississippi State like Mack talks about Rice. Damn MSU is scaaaary.

stoopified
9/28/2006, 06:00 PM
Oh Mack's a bad guy. I'm sure the players are getting jacked up to pop Mack another one on the kisser after hearing all that rough talk.

Speaking of, I heard Les Miles on my radio station this morning. He talked about Mississippi State like Mack talks about Rice. Damn MSU is scaaaary.Mack's not a bad guy,in fact he reminds of someone all of America likes,Gomer Pyle the lovable bufoon.