PDA

View Full Version : Notice To Any So-Called Sooner Fans Out There

FaninAma
9/27/2006, 10:11 PM
who may be contemplating on selling their RRS tickets to horn fans:

#1. You SUCK!!!!
#2. I plan on making a note of seat and section numbers around me that have ghey *** horns sitting in them and I plan on turning the list into the Sooner ticket office. I would encourage other Sooner fans to do the same.
#3. You REALLY, REALLY SUCK!!!!

Win or lose I really don't want to be sitting next to a bunch of sorry-assed, arrogant, Birkenstock wearing horn fans or their girl friends with fake tits just because you so-called Sooner fans think it's OK to sell out your team for a couple of hundred dollars.

Don't make me hunt you down.:mad:

BigUgly
9/27/2006, 10:14 PM
who may be contemplating on selling their RRS tickets to horn fans:

#1. You SUCK!!!!
#2. I plan on making a note of seat and section numbers around me that have ghey *** horns sitting in them and I plan on turning the list into the Sooner ticket office. I would encourage other Sooner fans to do the same.
#3. You REALLY, REALLY SUCK!!!!

Win or lose I really don't want to be sitting next to a bunch of sorry-assed, arrogant, Birkenstock wearing horn fans or their girl friends with fake tits just because you so-called Sooner fans think it's OK to sell out your team for a couple of hundred dollars.

Don't make me hunt you down.:mad:

#1. Second that.
#2. I'm in and will be prepared to present photographic evidence to support claim.
# 3. Third that.

Can I get a harumph for the Govnuh!

Jewstin
9/27/2006, 10:15 PM
This happened to me last year. Had more obnoxious Texas fans sitting around me than I did Sooner fans, and I was around the five yard line.

Ruined the experience.

FaninAma
9/27/2006, 10:36 PM
Jewstin, last year was a freakin' nightmare. I'm not even going to comment beyond that because it ****es me off so much.

stoopified
9/27/2006, 10:39 PM
Sell tickets to a bonghorn fan?That is wrong on sooo many levels.Someone get a rope,time for a Texa$$ necktie party.

sanantoniosooner
9/27/2006, 10:41 PM
You can bet I'll buy from a longhorn if a Sooner wont sell to me.

olevetonahill
9/27/2006, 11:24 PM
fake tits ?
im in ;)

batonrougesooner
9/28/2006, 12:00 AM
I wise man once told me "There is no such thing as fake tits."

I can't say I disagree.

FaninAma
9/28/2006, 08:49 AM
You can bet I'll buy from a longhorn if a Sooner wont sell to me.

And that's OK. But I expect higher ethical behavior from the Sooner fanbase than to sell their tickets to horn fans.

A few horns scattered here and there in the OU sections would be fine. But this was a massive invasion by the burnt orange turds past their side of the 50. It was like the RRS version of the Alamo except with the Orange clad uterus fans playing the part of Santa Anna's troops. I was massively and almost inconsolably disappointed in the Sooner fans who subjected their fellow Sooner fans to this afternoon of torment for a few measely bucks.

And if you sold your tickets on Ebay last year you had to have known they were going to a horn fan. So don't use that slimey excuse.

Fake tits are about as impressive as fake orgasms. Neither should be tolerated just on principle alone.

Taxman71
9/28/2006, 11:18 AM
Everything about last year's game was a debacle. However, fake racks are welcome any time as I can cop a feel in an "oops someone pushed me" manner. However, whorndudes are world-class circle jerks.

I have seats in the "OU section" of the Texas endzone. No way am I getting rid of those.

CrimsonChampion
9/28/2006, 11:24 AM
I agree big time, last year was my first OU-Texas game and my dad and I were sick to see the runny crap orange scattered in our section. After being to a load of our home games since 1984 (lol i was 4 then) I expect to see the REAL fans in Dallas.

A note on the whorns, they're sneaky, when they lose you can catch alot of them taking off their burnt orange shirts, having white t shirts on underneath, and try to blend in with the state fair ppl.

TheUnnamedSooner
9/28/2006, 11:28 AM
I like your ideas. But what will the ticket office do with these lists? What about families that goes to the games (husband/wife) one is OU fan another is a whorn. That means the money is going to OU and not asstin. Last year was horrible, lots of *** clowns in our side.

Taxman71
9/28/2006, 01:31 PM
I agree big time, last year was my first OU-Texas game and my dad and I were sick to see the runny crap orange scattered in our section. After being to a load of our home games since 1984 (lol i was 4 then) I expect to see the REAL fans in Dallas.

I feel sorry for you. Last year was the worst (i.e.-least exciting) OU-texass game in my 20 trips. The teams were just in totally opposite directions for the first time in a long time. Hence, many Sooners sold out to whornfans to avoid the inevitable loss. This year should be different. We will be underdogs on paper, but chomping at the bit.

handcrafted
9/28/2006, 04:16 PM
I sold my tickets to someone. If that person should re-sell them to a whorn, I am not responsible.

Just wanted to get that on the record.

Fraggle145
9/28/2006, 04:32 PM
I wise man once told me "There is no such thing as fake tits."

I can't say I disagree.

If I can touch em they're real ;)

MikeInNorman
9/28/2006, 04:41 PM
Last year The King was getting heckled in OUR OWN FREAKING SECTION by the multitude of Horns who bought tickets from our stones-lacking compatriots. It was horrible; no; miserable; no, horrible. You get the idea.

The King, of course, turned on his Magic Charisma Beam, and within 5 minutes all the drunken, jeering Horns were lining up to get their pictures taken with him.

TheUnnamedSooner
9/28/2006, 05:45 PM
I feel sorry for you. Last year was the worst (i.e.-least exciting) OU-texass game in my 20 trips.

I don't know, the game in '98 where we lost 34-3 was a pretty lame game. The guy sitting next to me actually fell asleep!

southern sooner
9/28/2006, 09:22 PM
I may sell 2 of my 4 but would NOT sell to a horn fan.... last year i almost went at it with a couple of the short honrs when they started talking crap... wanted to throat punch them...

EstablishedSooner1967
9/28/2006, 09:39 PM
Well be a man and pay fare market value for tickets and quit being a cheep Sooner... many times I had not tickets but I bit the bullet and payed high prices and made sure I sat in the OU side.. So, call out all the Sooners you want.. its free enterprise and if tx fans will pay the price for seats so should OU fans.. quit being cheep it happens every year and it happens at all big games in college football.. if you want cheep tickets go to the game and buy them in front of gate 1

FaninAma
9/28/2006, 10:01 PM
Well be a man and pay fare market value for tickets and quit being a cheep Sooner... many times I had not tickets but I bit the bullet and payed high prices and made sure I sat in the OU side.. So, call out all the Sooners you want.. its free enterprise and if tx fans will pay the price for seats so should OU fans.. quit being cheep it happens every year and it happens at all big games in college football.. if you want cheep tickets go to the game and buy them in front of gate 1

With all due respect...what the hell are you talking about? I don't want or need cheap tickets.I've got 4 tickets that I've had for a while because I pay a lot for the privilige to buy those tickets. I do see you are among those who think it's ok(in the name of free enterprise) to be a poor fan and sell your tickets to your most hated rival for few lousy bucks. I'm sure Benedict Arnold had his reasons for selling out the home team, too.

SicEmBaylor
9/28/2006, 10:56 PM
As someone who knows what it's like to be surrounded by opposing fans...constantly...and at home...I can certainly understand your frustrations. I couldn't agree more about shaming those who sell their tickets to the opposition.

I've never been to a RRS game. I really really want to try and go next year before the city of Dallas screws it the hell up.

tnraider1
9/28/2006, 11:24 PM
I've never been to a RRS game. I really really want to try and go next year before the city of Dallas screws it the hell up.

Is it OK to sell to Baylor fans? ;)

Boarder
9/28/2006, 11:34 PM
As someone who knows what it's like to be surrounded by opposing fans...constantly...and at home...

Dude, that's hilarious. :D

SicEmBaylor
9/28/2006, 11:45 PM
Is it OK to sell to Baylor fans? ;)
I'd dig out my old OU stuff.

StoopTroup
9/29/2006, 01:05 AM
There are just some things you shouldn't do for money.

Selling to a whorn...

That's one of them in my book.