PDA

View Full Version : When is there going to be a backlash against..

Jerk
9/27/2006, 09:25 PM
these jokers that step out of the woodwork and say "So and so said the N word back in 1973!" All of the sudden this is supposed to disqualify that person from ever holding office again. It's a bunch of crap. If these accusers weren't hypocrites, then Senator Robert KKK Bird would have been ran out of the Capitol eons ago. "I heard from a friend of a friend that this person said the N word over 30 years ago." Yeah, and this actually makes news headlines.

Like I said, this stuff usually happens right before election time, kind of like CBS forged documents and government leaks to the New York Times. They just magically appear at the right time!

I hate radical liberals with the energy of a million death stars.

Good night.

slickdawg
9/27/2006, 09:25 PM
these jokers that step out of the woodwork and say "So and so said the N word back in 1973!" All of the sudden this is supposed to disqualify that person from ever holding office again. It's a bunch of crap. If these accusers weren't hypocrites, then Senator Robert KKK Bird would have been ran out of the Capitol eons ago. "I heard from a friend of a friend that this person said the N word over 30 years ago." Yeah, and this actually makes news headlines.

Like I said, this stuff usually happens right before election time, kind of like CBS forged documents and government leaks to the New York Times. They just magically appear at the right time!

I hate radical liberals with the energy of a million death stars.

Good night.

:les: RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino
9/27/2006, 09:42 PM
I hate radical liberals with the energy of a million death stars. I hope you're not under the assumption that radical liberals are the only dirty players in the game of politics.

olevetonahill
9/27/2006, 10:08 PM
i said it the other day but i didnt mean it that way :confused: