PDA

View Full Version : Stoops, Spates, and Galloway --all Republicans

usmc-sooner
9/27/2006, 06:53 PM
Sherri Coale= Democrat according to the Oklahoma Gazette.

not that it matters.

Man if anyone could ever make me succumb to the dark side it would Sherri.

Rogue
9/27/2006, 06:56 PM
If their source is voter registration, it's not very meaningful in OK. Since you are restricted (or were when I lived there in the '90s) to voting only in the primary for which you are registered, very few independents register as such and since it is mostly a "red state" many folks register as (R) in order to maximize their voting power in the primaries. Yes, seriously.

usmc-sooner
9/27/2006, 07:00 PM
If their source is voter registration, it's not very meaningful in OK. Since you are restricted (or were when I lived there in the '90s) to voting only in the primary for which you are registered, very few independents register as such and since it is mostly a "red state" many folks register as (R) in order to maximize their voting power in the primaries. Yes, seriously.
actually most Oklahomans are Democrats, just most vote Republican on a National level and Democrat at the local levels.

Newbomb Turk
9/27/2006, 07:00 PM
usmc-sooner's post count was 6,666 :eek:

SicEmBaylor
9/27/2006, 07:01 PM

That's all very true although typically if you're registered Republican you're far less likely to vote otherwise in the General than a registered Democrat is.

usmc-sooner
9/27/2006, 07:02 PM
usmc-sooner's post count was 6,666 :eek:

what are you implying there Hugo Chavez? :D

Rogue
9/27/2006, 07:04 PM
That's all very true although typically if you're registered Republican you're far less likely to vote otherwise in the General than a registered Democrat is.

I did not know that.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/27/2006, 08:05 PM
Don't you have to be aggy to be a democrat?

SicEmBaylor
9/27/2006, 08:13 PM
Don't you have to be aggy to be a democrat?

Aggys are pretty Republican by and large.
I mean it's absolutely no contest on there being far more conservatives at A&M than UT.

I can't speak for the politics of OU/OSU but my parents are pokes and they're both very Republican.

9/27/2006, 08:23 PM
Aggys are pretty Republican by and large.
I mean it's absolutely no contest on there being far more conservatives at A&M than UT.

I can't speak for the politics of OU/OSU but my parents are pokes and they're both very Republican.Anecdotal evidence that most aggies aren't ALL bad, I suppose.

SicEmBaylor
9/27/2006, 08:25 PM
Anecdotal evidence that most aggies aren't ALL bad, I suppose.
There are plenty of ****ty Republicans out there. Lots of them in fact, more than I care to imagine in fact...

(R) doesn't qualify you for sainthood. Aggies still suck.

usmc-sooner
9/27/2006, 08:29 PM
Sorry I started this thread

please someone delete

9/27/2006, 08:41 PM
There are plenty of ****ty Republicans out there. Lots of them in fact, more than I care to imagine in fact...

Care to name names, and say why?

Soonrboy
9/27/2006, 08:52 PM
according to the election board website, Bob has voted a total of 3 times since he registered here.

9/27/2006, 09:09 PM
What is it you want us to do for the polar bears?

SicEmBaylor
9/27/2006, 09:09 PM
according to the election board website, Bob has voted a total of 3 times since he registered here.
'atta boy!

Scott D
9/27/2006, 09:17 PM
Sorry I started this thread

please someone delete

you had to know this'd be william favor nip. :D

OCUDad
9/27/2006, 09:28 PM
Care to name names, and say why?Oh, the priceless irony!

Scott D
9/27/2006, 09:35 PM
Care to name names, and say why?

I'll play

william favor. because the next original thought he has will be his first.

your turn to name a ****ty republican now.

9/28/2006, 12:40 AM
I'll play

william favor. because the next original thought he has will be his first.

your turn to name a ****ty republican now.All the prominent RINOS aforementioned in other political threads.