PDA

View Full Version : The Official Lost - Season 3 Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Norm In Norman
4/4/2007, 10:47 PM
Banished? Try double agent.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/4/2007, 10:48 PM
If the Others are really all gone, why don't they just move everyone from the island back to the village?

OUinFLA
4/4/2007, 10:49 PM
Im wondering why the Losties don't move to the Others abandoned village?
Seems like a nicer place than the beach, plus you have the perimeter fence to protect you from the black smoke.

OUinFLA
4/4/2007, 10:50 PM
I guess Im not the only one wondering that. :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/4/2007, 10:51 PM
I wonder how they get to where the Losties are.

jk the sooner fan
4/4/2007, 10:53 PM
I wonder how they get to where the Losties are.

ankle express....

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/4/2007, 11:03 PM
I thought you had to have a boat.

Blue
4/4/2007, 11:06 PM
I thought you had to have a boat.

The village was on the main island.

Rhino
4/4/2007, 11:16 PM
Banished? Try double agent. Yup.

PAW
4/4/2007, 11:25 PM
I got a kick out of the contrasting plot lines. Still, in the dramatic, suspenseful plot line with Kate and Juliet we got handcuffs, wet T's, cat fight, and mud . . . heh. Why was Smokey was taking snapshots of them the first time around? It was good to see him back.

poke4christ
4/5/2007, 12:55 AM
First of all, that was a great episode. I mean absolutly great. It really made me think back to a lot of the good episodes from season one. It had the suspense and drama with the Kate Juliet story, but it also had the touching and funny B story with Hurley and Sawyer. It's really nice to be able to like characters again. I'm glad they are going in a positive direction with Sawyer. It's okay to make us hate characters a little, but they got to bring them back into the happy zone.

Concerning Hurley, does anybody else think he's a MAJOR background leader? He's like a presidential advisor. I recently watched the first two seasons and it was happening all the time. Hurley would come to Jack and keep him on track. He'd make sure he was thinking about things and didn't overlook important matters. He made the Golf course when the Losties were stressed out and needed some R&R. He talked to Locke and reminded him that people need meat (even though nothing came of it). He constantly let Jack know about problems and kept him up on what needed to be done. Now when the camp is lacking a leader, he steps up. He doesn't take on the role himself, but he breads a temporary leader out of someone completly unexpected. If you think about, he may be the most important individual in the Losties' camp. In fact, I think I'll say it. He IS the most important individual in the Losties' Camp. He's just not the person you think of when you think of that.

Now about the monster, we really didn't get a lot of info, but one thing we did get was that little flash photo looking bit with Juliet. I'm not really sure what that was all about, but when I saw it I couldn't help but think back to how Locke described his first confrontation with the monster. He said that he saw a "bright light" and he said what he saw was beautiful. He has also said that he "looked into the eye of the island" (I think that's what he said. Anyway, I think the two might tie together. I'm just not sure yet.

Finally, I think the leaving behind of Juliet is legit, and I'm psyched to see next weeks episodes. Hopefully I can keep myself from reading too many spoilers.

Oh, and one more thing. It's obvious the sub will be in next week's episode, but I think you should remember something. Next week is centric to (don't read if you don't want to know) [Juliet. Therefore, it could easily be flashbacks to previous happenings on the island. I can't wait for next week because I have a feeling that we find out how she got on the island and learn more about the others.]

OUHOMER
4/5/2007, 05:11 AM
well, I cant wait for Sied(sp) put the pressure on blondie to tell all. If she is really left behind, you would think she would come forth with all info.

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 07:18 AM
I got a kick out of the contrasting plot lines. Still, in the dramatic, suspenseful plot line with Kate and Juliet we got handcuffs, wet T's, cat fight, and mud . . . heh. Why was Smokey was taking snapshots of them the first time around? It was good to see him back.

Smokey didn't just take snapshots, he gave them instant sunburns.

still not sure what that was about.

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 07:26 AM
oh and, how do simple crowd control smoke grenades knock people out for hours?

pffft.

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 07:31 AM
oh and, how do simple crowd control smoke grenades knock people out for hours?

pffft.

yeah i thought that was cheesy, it knocked jack out for an overnite, and then he's able to wake up at the instance kate taps on his shoulder

Mjcpr
4/5/2007, 07:42 AM
It's special "island" smoke grenades, morans.

OKLA21FAN
4/5/2007, 07:47 AM
Banished? Try double agent.
yep,
and at what point do you call a time out and tell her. 'we are not going anywhere until you tell us what is going on........and oh yeah, whats the best way to get back to the losties beach?'

OKLA21FAN
4/5/2007, 08:06 AM
and one other thingy.

is Locke falling into another trap or 'duping' by 'leaving with the others'?

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 08:09 AM
i'm not convinced juliet is a double agent

SoonerJack
4/5/2007, 08:15 AM

I think they want us to think that she's a double agent (with the dramatic music they played during that last sequence and all). I think she's going to be an asset and will represent a new twist to the Jack-Kate love triangle. Instead of Sawyer kind of being the other player, it will be Juliet. I dunno. I still like the show a lot though.

The best part was when Juliet brought Kate the sandwich and showed her some ninjee moves in the process. :D

achiro
4/5/2007, 08:18 AM
yep,
and at what point do you call a time out and tell her. 'we are not going anywhere until you tell us what is going on........and oh yeah, whats the best way to get back to the losties beach?'
and I am going into one of these houses and taking a damn shower!

crawfish
4/5/2007, 08:56 AM

She might or might not be a double agent; however, Ben might be using his mind-games to get her infiltrated into the losties' camp, trusting that she'll want to ingratiate herself to him in some way. His goals never seem to be obvious.

Somebody needs to tell Sawyer that he sucks as a con man.

I'm wondering how fooled Jack is by Juliet; will he allow Sayid to question her?

Rousseau seems to be the wild card right now. I'm guessing she's tailing the others to wherever they're going; Locke is certain to know that and, if he doesn't reveal her, it could be a sign that he's not totally on board.

Good episode.

crawfish
4/5/2007, 08:57 AM
The best part was when Juliet brought Kate the sandwich and showed her some ninjee moves in the process. :D

Me, I'm glad Kate got some payback later.

Water...mud...catfights...this episode had it all. :D

OKLA21FAN
4/5/2007, 09:01 AM
Me, I'm glad Kate got some payback later.

Water...mud...catfights...this episode had it all. :D

heh!

but there is some significance to the mud and smokey. in a 'predator' sort of way, maybe the mud helps make people more stealthy to smokey.

TexasSooner01
4/5/2007, 09:26 AM
I think that there are two smokey's.

The one that Locke saw and the first one that appeared in last nights episode. The other one is the one that killed eko and the second one to show up last night.

The noises they make are diffrent and one is always more aggressive than the other one. One seems to want to observe the other seems to want to kill.

Like the first time eko saw it...it just observed him and went away. The second time it killed him...

One good and one bad.... Good vs Evil

I will probably be proven wrong in the end...but that is my opinon for now.

yermom
4/5/2007, 10:10 AM
She might or might not be a double agent; however, Ben might be using his mind-games to get her infiltrated into the losties' camp, trusting that she'll want to ingratiate herself to him in some way. His goals never seem to be obvious.

Somebody needs to tell Sawyer that he sucks as a con man.

I'm wondering how fooled Jack is by Juliet; will he allow Sayid to question her?

Rousseau seems to be the wild card right now. I'm guessing she's tailing the others to wherever they're going; Locke is certain to know that and, if he doesn't reveal her, it could be a sign that he's not totally on board.

Good episode.

yeah, Hurley shouldn't have had to coach him

although the cons he was using before seemed to involve greed, money, etc... that's not exactly at his disposal now

i wonder when the Sun kidnapping thing comes out...

as for the double agent thing...

Juliet did kill that guy, the only reason she's alive is Jack. she doesn't need to have done anything else to be banished

i think Locke and Ben are working together, but i don't think he's brainwashed or anything

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 10:14 AM
remember they did put those marks on her......they were putting her in front of some sort of hearing

the suggestion about 2 different smoke monsters is interesting, and plausible

crawfish
4/5/2007, 11:00 AM
remember they did put those marks on her......they were putting her in front of some sort of hearing

the suggestion about 2 different smoke monsters is interesting, and plausible

Locke's map referred to "Cerberus", which seemed to indicate the smoke monster. Cerberus had three heads...

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 11:01 AM
could be three different smoke monsters.

A La Cerberus

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 11:02 AM
Locke's map referred to "Cerberus", which seemed to indicate the smoke monster. Cerberus had three heads...

nice catch!

crawfish
4/5/2007, 11:02 AM
nice catch!

CRAWPWN3D!!!

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 11:06 AM
I think that Cerberus seems to fits, and the smoke always seems to come out of the ground, and Cerberus guards the entrance to the underworld.

Maybe the smoke is guarding something.

crawfish
4/5/2007, 11:07 AM
Another theory on why Ben left Juliet behind. He's made a promise to Jack to not kill her; yet, in the eyes of his people, she's betrayed them and should be killed. Juliet is faced with either a) telling the losties information they shouldn't know, in which case he'll have an excuse to kill her, or b) she doesn't talk and the losties kill her, taking care of his problem.

Of course, (a) presumes that there is key information she doesn't know and thus, cannot reveal, and what she does know can no longer hurt them.

Mjcpr
4/5/2007, 11:12 AM
Wouldn't it just be easier to give us the link of the websites you get this stuff from?

TexasSooner01
4/5/2007, 01:08 PM
Wouldn't it just be easier to give us the link of the websites you get this stuff from?

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

soonerbrat
4/5/2007, 01:09 PM
ok. I just finished season 2. Before I started season 1, all season 3 episodes were on abc.com so my plan was to watch the first 2 seasons then get caught up now i can't :(

does anyone have them recorded and if so, can i borrow them?

Mjcpr
4/5/2007, 01:15 PM
There is quite a few episodes here, are those not the ones you need? You can scroll way over through a bunch of episodes.

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=Lost

soonerbrat
4/5/2007, 01:15 PM
i need all of season 3

i can prolly buy them on itunes

Mjcpr
4/5/2007, 01:16 PM
There's 67 episodes on there.

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 01:17 PM
where's the link to that website that has different tv shows on it? i've got it at home.....they might have it there

although i'll say, the first few episodes of this season were not all that great, but you have to watch them

soonerbrat
4/5/2007, 01:18 PM
those aren't full episodes :)
just back stories and "previously on"s

Mjcpr
4/5/2007, 01:18 PM
Oh, I see......sonsabitches!!!

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 01:22 PM
There is quite a few episodes here, are those not the ones you need? You can scroll way over through a bunch of episodes.

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=Lost

you is very helpful.

soonerbrat
4/6/2007, 12:41 PM
i bought a season pass on itunes.

problem solved.

PAW
4/6/2007, 01:37 PM
Smokey didn't just take snapshots, he gave them instant sunburns.

still not sure what that was about.

Maybe he was taking snapshots of Juliet's brain, like he did with Eko, except this time was at night. Hence, the flashy stuff.

I like the 3 different Smokey's theory.

Rhino
4/11/2007, 10:02 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh...

jk the sooner fan
4/11/2007, 10:04 PM
double agent indeed.....well we got some answers tonite

interesting episode

would it be inappropriate to comment on Juliet's boobies?

Sooner98
4/11/2007, 10:13 PM
would it be inappropriate to comment on Juliet's boobies?

Only if there were no pictures included.

OUinFLA
4/11/2007, 10:19 PM
I commented on them.
My wife smacked me up the side of the head.
I will not comment again.

in front of her. :D

colleyvillesooner
4/11/2007, 10:21 PM
Sayid is the truth barometer. Every time he doesn't trust someone, they turn out to be bad.

That dude is the ****.

Juliet is still probably ****ed that Ana Lucia killed Goodwin. Coincidence Michael shot her? I think not.

Oh, and I think they are going to try and take Sun.

And I think that ......Juliet..... will die this season.

crawfish
4/11/2007, 10:21 PM
Wow...the writers must've gotten drunk and wrote a revealing episode. :D

Juliet is a double agent, as suspected...but will she STAY that way? She's gotta know Linus ain't letting her off the island.

Blue
4/11/2007, 10:24 PM
was that a gas mask? Is she planning a mass gassing?...

jk the sooner fan
4/11/2007, 10:25 PM
that was for when they gassed jack, kate and locke

Blue
4/11/2007, 10:26 PM
I'ma little slow...

jk the sooner fan
4/11/2007, 10:28 PM
remember an episode or so ago, all the "others" were outside with duffle bags, they were all wearing gas masks

Blue
4/11/2007, 10:31 PM
remember an episode or so ago, all the "others" were outside with duffle bags, they were all wearing gas masks

Yeah...makes sense now. He said, "See you in a week." Whats she gonna do this week...?

colleyvillesooner
4/11/2007, 10:34 PM
that was for when they gassed jack, kate and sayid
fixed

jk the sooner fan
4/11/2007, 10:35 PM
oh right, good catch

crawfish
4/11/2007, 10:37 PM
Interesting the parallels in the episode...the "others' asked Juliet why she'd put so much trust in the company without knowing anything about them, and in the end of the episode she asked Jack basically the same thing.

She might feel more of a connection to him than even she realizes. Perhaps she'll end up being a good guy after all.

yermom
4/11/2007, 10:43 PM
surely she can't actually be a double agent, they would set us up like that

i think she's gonna screw over Benry

colleyvillesooner
4/11/2007, 10:47 PM

I do too but I think it's gonna get her killed. Don't know why. I think she will be a pawn in the Jack/Benry mind games, and will pay the ultimate price.

Could be very wrong though.

colleyvillesooner
4/11/2007, 11:11 PM
could be three different smoke monsters.

A La Cerberus

I think there are 3 but they are all together. Go back and watch when the smoke comes onto the screen right before the turn on the force field.
It really looks like it is three seperate colums of smoke that come together from 3 different areas really quick. They look seperate again right before it takes off.

skycat
4/11/2007, 11:52 PM

Exactly, she's got triple agent all written all over her.

tulsaoilerfan
4/12/2007, 12:04 AM
I'm thinking the same thing, but if they kill her, can we at least see a little more of the boobies first???

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/12/2007, 06:58 AM
They will probably try to kidnap Sun but then the Losties will think that it is Charlie doing it again.

OKLA21FAN
4/12/2007, 07:15 AM
so Locke really did get duped once again by Ben, when he blew up the sub (orrrrrrrr did he?)

it is all apart of Ben's master plan.

jk the sooner fan
4/12/2007, 07:17 AM
ben pwns all.....major mind player

OU4LIFE
4/12/2007, 07:31 AM
They will probably try to kidnap Sun but then the Losties will think that it is Charlie doing it again.

ceptins the losties don't all KNOW that Charlie did the first one.

Charlie's toast man....he's so dead.

OU4LIFE
4/12/2007, 07:32 AM
oh, and the symbol that was on that tree:

http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/11/1110.html

colleyvillesooner
4/12/2007, 07:34 AM
hello temporary avvie!

OKLA21FAN
4/12/2007, 07:34 AM
speaking of 'Ben's master plan'

'having babies' on the island seems to be a major player, and the reason to keep Juliet on the island. But I am wondering if that is also a part of Ben's ruse as there have now been two instances of someone having a baby on the island without dying. (Claire and the French Woman)

Like always, there is something else here that we don't know about yet.
:pop:

colleyvillesooner
4/12/2007, 07:35 AM
Yeah I forgot about the Rousseau.

OKLA21FAN
4/12/2007, 07:36 AM
oh, and the symbol that was on that tree:

http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/11/1110.html

and very similar to when Juliet was 'marked' on he back.

(and yes, we do need more scenes of Juliet scantily clad in a bed sheet!)

OKLA21FAN
4/12/2007, 07:37 AM
Yeah I forgot about the Rousseau.
and Sun is on the on-deck circle

jk the sooner fan
4/12/2007, 07:43 AM
Ben said he was born on the island.....my guess is that they are to procreate and keep the experiment going.....but from the looks of things, they arent having much success.....hence the kidnapping of the children

Mjcpr
4/12/2007, 08:42 AM
Where are all the weenies that said the episodes were sucking and that Lost had jumped the shark a few weeks ago?

Good episode.

OUinFLA
4/12/2007, 09:00 AM
Where are all the weenies that said the episodes were sucking and that Lost had jumped the shark a few weeks ago?

Good episode.

Im still here.
Oh, wait, I didnt say that they sucked.

I so want to be part of a new clique.
The WEENIE clique.

I think.

yermom
4/12/2007, 09:15 AM
speaking of 'Ben's master plan'

'having babies' on the island seems to be a major player, and the reason to keep Juliet on the island. But I am wondering if that is also a part of Ben's ruse as there have now been two instances of someone having a baby on the island without dying. (Claire and the French Woman)

Like always, there is something else here that we don't know about yet.

she said it happens at conception though, didn't she?

Sun and Claire were pregnant when they got there. what about Rousseau? is Alex not Benry's biological kid?

and what was the deal with Zeke saying that Juliet and Benry "had a history" i figured they were romantically linked, maybe that was before Goodwin?

OU4LIFE
4/12/2007, 09:34 AM
well, history can mean a lot of things.

he could have been referring to him saving her sister.

crawfish
4/12/2007, 10:52 AM
Interesting easter egg...

Juliet took off from 'Herarat Aviation". Herarat is an anagram of Earhart.

(Yes, Pat, I got that off another website. :rolleyes: )

All mine, though: that would imply the island could be in the Bermuda Triangle, putting it squarely in the Caribbean.

OKLA21FAN
4/12/2007, 10:57 AM

All mine, though: that would imply the island could be in the Bermuda Triangle, putting it squarely in the Caribbean.

at one time during season one, the producers 'hinted' that Adam and Eve (skeletons found in the caves)were in fact 'amelia earhart' or her co-pilot, but that seemed to get lost in the mud soon after.

skycat
4/12/2007, 11:01 AM

Ummm... Earhart dissappeared over the Pacific.

stoopified
4/12/2007, 11:01 AM
Normally I figure out where shows are headed pretty quick.This one I still have no idea.This thing has more twists than a Chubby Checker concert.

crawfish
4/12/2007, 11:03 AM

You and your damn history. :mad:

skycat
4/12/2007, 11:05 AM
You and your damn history. :mad:

When it comes to insights, I'd stick with the websites.:D

Frozen Sooner
4/12/2007, 11:08 AM
http://www.pvponline.com/images/3072.gif

crawfish
4/12/2007, 11:09 AM
When it comes to insights, I'd stick with the websites.:D

Yeah, I'm not sure any of my guesses have ever been correct. Kinda glad to clear up a long-standing misunderstanding, though. Could've been embarrassing in better company. ;)

Hatfield
4/12/2007, 11:12 AM
and very similar to when Juliet was 'marked' on he back.

(and yes, we do need more scenes of Juliet scantily clad in a bed sheet!)

ever see the movie GIA?

Mjcpr
4/12/2007, 11:32 AM

Leave him alone, that one's "all his".

Bwahahahahhahaa. :D

Widescreen
4/12/2007, 12:05 PM

Herarat also sounds like Ararat, as in Mount Ararat where Noah's ark came to rest. The mountain was an island at the time due to the worldwide flooding. Maybe this means that the whole world has flooded and the Lost island is the only thing above sea level. So they're making a comment on global warming's impact on the ocean. See? Polar bears on the island? The island was once the north pole.

I can stop watching now because I've got it all figured out.

springs sooner
4/12/2007, 12:11 PM
no its Herarat as in "Her A Rat"

dolemitesooner
4/12/2007, 02:09 PM
no its Herarat as in "Her A Rat"
Thats what I read

swardboy
4/12/2007, 02:19 PM
Herarat - ararat
alvar hanso - noah's larva
It's all coming together

Czar Soonerov
4/12/2007, 04:26 PM
Jack's a double agent too. Remember how Kate "woke" him up by just barley touching him after he was suppose to be out cold for like 3 days. Why else would he let her go by herself to get the medicine?

Flippin turncoat.

jk the sooner fan
4/12/2007, 04:37 PM
Why else would he let her go by herself to get the medicine?

yeah i had an issue with that as well

yermom
4/12/2007, 04:37 PM
yeah, at least send Kate with her or something

but they had to get her alone with Sayid and Sawyer somehow

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/12/2007, 04:38 PM
I was expecting him to tell Kate to go with her. I bet Benry got to him as well. "If you go along with all of this, we'll let you go."

colleyvillesooner
4/12/2007, 05:02 PM
I think they are both quintuple agents.

crawfish
4/12/2007, 05:06 PM
I think they are both quintuple agents.

Hurley's the double agent. I'm sure of it. Nobody else is big enough.

yermom
4/12/2007, 05:07 PM
hey, at least you used his real name ;)

soonerbrat
4/12/2007, 05:40 PM
hello temporary avvie!

it looks like a basketball

crawfish
4/12/2007, 05:41 PM
it looks like a basketball

WILSON!!!

soonerbrat
4/12/2007, 05:45 PM
this is funny...i'm just flipping channels and i see "Ethan" on some dumb movie on HBO.

it's called "Without Limits" from 1998 and it's about some dumb track star at UO

yermom
4/12/2007, 05:46 PM
Pre?

soonerbrat
4/12/2007, 05:48 PM
yep 1998

yermom
4/12/2007, 05:51 PM
i meant Prefontaine ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119934/

doleo has a shirt with him on it

soonerbrat
4/12/2007, 05:55 PM
oh.

soonerbrat
4/12/2007, 05:56 PM
ooh, jeremy sisto is in this too. this movie just got more interesting

yermom
4/12/2007, 05:58 PM
don't forget the Pink Ranger

soonerbrat
4/12/2007, 06:01 PM
she doesn't interest me

but

For the record and to get back on track of this thread..I am all caught up to the current episodes of Lost

I don't have any valuable insight into the show though.

jk the sooner fan
4/12/2007, 06:01 PM
DO NOT JACK THE LOST THREAD

yermom
4/12/2007, 06:04 PM
it's ok, it was all in the bottom of the page, that stuff never gets looked at ;)

i'm still trying to figure where the cancer came from...

and Juliet's sister never really got cancer again, right?

Sooner98
4/12/2007, 06:15 PM
i'm still trying to figure where the cancer came from...

and Juliet's sister never really got cancer again, right?

Perhaps not. Probably another one of Benry's ingenious mind games to keep Juliet under his control. I'm anxious to see who this "Jacob" is that they keep mentioning.

Another minor detail, but how did the Others know about Sawyer shooting that guy in Australia? Is he now wanted for murder there, and therefore, a fugitive like Freckles is?

soonerbrat
4/12/2007, 06:15 PM

easy there, Cool Hand, I unjacked it.

yermom
4/12/2007, 06:20 PM
Perhaps not. Probably another one of Benry's ingenious mind games to keep Juliet under his control. I'm anxious to see who this "Jacob" is that they keep mentioning.

Another minor detail, but how did the Others know about Sawyer shooting that guy in Australia? Is he now wanted for murder there, and therefore, a fugitive like Freckles is?

yeah, they seem to know an awful lot of stuff that wouldn't be in any intelligence type files

OU4LIFE
4/13/2007, 07:45 AM
WILSON!!!

what?

OUinFLA
4/13/2007, 06:48 PM

Don't be such a WEENIE............

unless you're trying to get into SO's newest clique.

Sooner98
4/14/2007, 01:08 AM
what?

"Cast Away" reference. You haven't seen it?

Cam
4/15/2007, 10:42 AM
So when does Juliette drop the "Jack, your half-sister is on this island" bomb?

jk the sooner fan
4/15/2007, 11:21 AM
So when does Juliette drop the "Jack, your half-sister is on this island" bomb?

boy now there's an interesting question.....and now you have to consider that since juliette is the one that made claire sick....she might not be the right person to deliver that news

yermom
4/15/2007, 01:23 PM
oh crap, i forgot about that

she almost has to know about it

soonerbrat
4/15/2007, 02:21 PM
almost has to? that woman knows everything..she definitely knows!

Cam
4/15/2007, 06:44 PM
I'd be shocked if she didn't know about the connection. From what she told Kate, she knows everything else about him.

Blue
4/18/2007, 10:03 PM
I love that "Requiem for a Dream" tune in the next week previews. GOOSEBUMPS.

Hatfield
4/18/2007, 10:07 PM
you catch who the woman was in the picture on the monks desk?

freaky deaky

OKLA21FAN
4/18/2007, 10:08 PM
I love that "Requiem for a Dream" tune in the next week previews. GOOSEBUMPS.

flirting with jumping the shark episode this week

i guess i need to re-watch this one.

jk the sooner fan
4/18/2007, 10:10 PM
you catch who the woman was in the picture on the monks desk?

freaky deaky

no, who was it? i was trying to focus on it but the camera moved off it before i could

OKLA21FAN
4/18/2007, 10:11 PM
no, who was it? i was trying to focus on it but the camera moved off it before i could
it was the 'monk' w/ the lady on the 'clock' shop in Desmond's other flashback

Blue
4/18/2007, 10:12 PM
White haired woman who told Desmond he can't change ****.

jk the sooner fan
4/18/2007, 10:13 PM
freaky indeed...nobody has yet mentioned kate getting dressed in the tent

i lost all concentration after that scene

OKLA21FAN
4/18/2007, 10:16 PM

we have a winnar!

best scene since Kate crawling in the air duct when they first found the hatch early in season two

Hatfield
4/18/2007, 10:22 PM

dear dvr pause button, i love you.

and nekkid kate.

your buddy,

hatfield

OUinFLA
4/18/2007, 10:29 PM
Sawyer has a tendency to look a "gift horse" in the mouth.
dumazz.

Blue
4/18/2007, 10:31 PM
Sawyer has a tendency to look a "gift horse" in the mouth.
dumazz.

A little thing we call, "Southern Pride."

or dumazz pride. either way.

Widescreen
4/19/2007, 01:21 AM
My wife and I noticed the photo. We had to rewind and pause but we couldn't figure out where we had seen her. Cool.

Pricetag
4/19/2007, 09:50 AM

Does anyone else think she might have had some work done since the show first started? I remember thinking Kate was really pretty, and was very fit, but that she was lacking in a certain department. Lately, she seems more buxom than before--not so much that it smacks you in the face, but I noticed. Maybe it's just my imagination.

SoonerJack
4/19/2007, 09:56 AM
Hey, the island is mysterious right? Perhaps Kate's new buxomness is due to that. I mean, Locke can walk now, why couldn't Kate grow some bewbies? It could happen.

But on another topic, how did Charlie's guitar survive the arrow-impalement-prevention-attack dive unscathed?

jk the sooner fan
4/19/2007, 10:02 AM
she looked good, for certain

i thought the line of the show was when hurley finds the satellite phone, turns it on and says "its not working"

charley says in his best sarcastic voice "shocking" - heh

yermom
4/19/2007, 10:03 AM
Does anyone else think she might have had some work done since the show first started? I remember thinking Kate was really pretty, and was very fit, but that she was lacking in a certain department. Lately, she seems more buxom than before--not so much that it smacks you in the face, but I noticed. Maybe it's just my imagination.

i was thinking that about when they were in the cages

although, i think she was wearing a padded bra in last night's episode...

OKLA21FAN
4/19/2007, 11:40 AM
As of the end of episode 'Catch 22' (I'm thinking it was in the morning), how many days have the losties been on the island? We know from the Nikki/Paulo episode that they both died on 'day 84', and I think 3 nights have past since then.

so would this make the end of Catch 22 timeline be in the morning of 'day 87'? and what date would that be (sometime in early/mid DEC 2004)

Bueler??? Bueler??? anyone???

just a hunch, but I'm thinking this whole series could 'end' on 'day 108'

Sooner98
4/19/2007, 12:35 PM
The plane crashed on September 22, so day 87 would be....December 18th. I wonder if a "Christmas episode" is coming up?

Cam
4/19/2007, 09:00 PM
I thought that episode was kind of lame. Looks like next week will pick up again though. Who was the chick in the flight suit?

OUinFLA
4/19/2007, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=Cam]I thought that episode was kind of lame. QUOTE]

so..........you're saying you missed the "Kate getting dressed" scene?

Cam
4/21/2007, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=Cam]I thought that episode was kind of lame. QUOTE]

so..........you're saying you missed the "Kate getting dressed" scene?
By far the best part of the episode. Other than that, nothing to write home about.

colleyvillesooner
4/22/2007, 12:29 AM
ditto

OKLA21FAN
4/25/2007, 10:16 PM
I am one of the biggest LOST fans, but this episode reminds me of this
http://www.fresnobeehive.com/archives/upload/2006/12/JumpTheShark.jpg

I hope I am wrong

jk the sooner fan
4/25/2007, 10:22 PM
i thought it was a great episode.....if a lost episode makes me say 'WTF", then its good! :)

Blue
4/25/2007, 10:29 PM
So they're dead? Parrallel dimension?

Same questions we were asking after episode 1. :(

Next week looks good, though.

OU4LIFE
4/26/2007, 07:19 AM
I am going to be SOOOO pis sed if it's a 'they're all dead' thing.

But I REALLY don't think it is, I think Dharma is just big enough to pull off a ruse that big, so people don't come looking.

and WTF...I was absolutely sure that Russian eye patch guy was FRIED in the fence by Locke. WTH. And what is up with helicopter chick? She had an accent...possibly english...but she spoke Italian, Spanish, Chinese and English? oh, and there is NO WAY IN HELL she said 'thank you' to eye patch...good stuff.

crawfish
4/26/2007, 07:24 AM
So they're dead? Parrallel dimension?

Same questions we were asking after episode 1. :(

Next week looks good, though.

I doubt it. Millitos/Dharma may have more power than we know...perhaps they arranged for a wreck to be found?

OU4LIFE
4/26/2007, 07:28 AM
why don't you just reword my whole post there crawfish....

crawfish
4/26/2007, 07:56 AM
why don't you just reword my whole post there crawfish....

Heh. I'd had to step away before I finished.

It was good to see Jin finally show his ninja moves.

jk the sooner fan
4/26/2007, 07:58 AM
so i'm guessing kate might be pregnant......juliette says she's going to check austins sample next

OU4LIFE
4/26/2007, 08:36 AM
I like how they are playing Juliet down the middle. Not letting you know where she really stands just yet. Giving her report to Ben, then adding the little 'i hate you' at the end after clicking off the recorder.

she's a great character.

jk the sooner fan
4/26/2007, 08:37 AM
yep, she does a great job of selling that she's really helping Sun for he reasons she stated,........but she's also doing it because she's under some control of Ben

OU4LIFE
4/26/2007, 08:46 AM
apparently the downed pilot also spoke Portuguese.

and from what one site is saying, instead of saying 'thank you' to eye patch she said "Eu não estou só," which translates to "I'm not the only one," or "I'm not alone." This is possibly in conjunction with the discovery of the backpack containing the book entitled "Ardil 22" the Portuguese-language version of "Catch 22."

SoonerJack
4/26/2007, 09:21 AM
yep, she does a great job of selling that she's really helping Sun for he reasons she stated,........but she's also doing it because she's under some control of Ben

I think Ben has threatened to kill her sister and or her neice. That's why Juliette is "cooperating" with him. Her character is very interesting.

skycat
4/26/2007, 09:35 AM
I think Ben has threatened to kill her sister and or her neice. That's why Juliette is "cooperating" with him. Her character is very interesting.

He's usually a bit more subtle than that. But he's definitely got something on her.

And I agree with the idea that someone managed to fake a wreck. Although that would be a huge undertaking.

skycat
4/26/2007, 09:37 AM
Oh, and from the previews for next week, they sort of led you to believe that it was Ben that Locke wanted Sawyer to kill. I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that it's actually Locke's dad.

crawfish
4/26/2007, 10:04 AM
So, is Kate pregnant? Did Ben "suggest" to Kate that he'd let her go if she slept with Sawyer? We know they took a blood sample, so they'd know if she was ovulating...and it always seemed that she was hiding something.

crawfish
4/26/2007, 10:05 AM
Oh, and from the previews for next week, they sort of led you to believe that it was Ben that Locke wanted Sawyer to kill. I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that it's actually Locke's dad.

Good guess.

soonerbrat
4/26/2007, 11:32 AM
So, is Kate pregnant? Did Ben "suggest" to Kate that he'd let her go if she slept with Sawyer? We know they took a blood sample, so they'd know if she was ovulating...and it always seemed that she was hiding something.

I think she did it because she thought they were going to kill him

jk the sooner fan
4/26/2007, 11:35 AM

didnt she shack up with him one other time prior to that?

OUinFLA
4/26/2007, 11:38 AM
I like how they are playing Juliet down the middle. Not letting you know where she really stands just yet. Giving her report to Ben, then adding the little 'i hate you' at the end after clicking off the recorder.

she's a great character.

OU4LIFE: if crawfish can do it, I can do it.

Rhino
4/26/2007, 11:42 AM
Patchy alluded to the fact that "people heal quickly here".

I think his frying between the sonic barrier didn't kill him and just took some time to recover from. Or he has a twin. Or it's all an illusion. I don't know.

Where is kreepy Karl?

skycat
4/26/2007, 11:44 AM

I'm pretty sure that was the first time that they went "all the way".

TexasSooner01
4/26/2007, 11:51 AM
The way Patchy came out of the trees was like he was looking for someone/something. It was like he was expecting to see a flare or find someone...I think that this new Naomi chick was there for Patchy or for something to do with Patchy. It was weird that she talked in spanish first then when she discovered that Hurley understood her she went to chinese then Itallian.

She only started talking english after she told Patchy that she wasnt alone.

crawfish
4/26/2007, 11:55 AM

Partly.

There's no question she loves Sawyer, at least part of her does. Perhaps they were both chosen to come with Jack - and Sawyer was threatened and treated roughly - for the very purpose of getting them together.

soonerbrat
4/26/2007, 11:57 AM

no, it was that cop that died.
she did shack up after the zoo cage when she saw Jack & whatsheraname having dinner together..which was after she found out that jack knew

soonerbrat
4/26/2007, 11:57 AM
Partly.

There's no question she loves Sawyer, at least part of her does. Perhaps they were both chosen to come with Jack - and Sawyer was threatened and treated roughly - for the very purpose of getting them together.

true.

and for the record *I* love Sawyer, too..

jk the sooner fan
4/26/2007, 11:58 AM
no, it was that cop that died.
she did shack up after the zoo cage when she saw Jack & whatsheraname having dinner together..which was after she found out that jack knew

ok thats the second time......so there is a chance she could be pregnant, which would make things interesting to say the least

usmc-sooner
4/26/2007, 01:03 PM
when she was making her recording to Ben, did anyone else think they saw someone in the shadows behind her---like maybe Sun had followed her back inside. It might not have been sometimes that show makes me look to hard for things.

yermom
4/26/2007, 01:05 PM
yeah, i thought they were going to show Sun finding her or something

or maybe someone else snuck down there?

usmc-sooner
4/26/2007, 01:10 PM
Sun did have a funny look on her face when Juliet went back inside

Hatfield
4/26/2007, 01:53 PM
so next week we probably find out that locke wants sawyer to kill locke's dad....who will turn out to be the original "sawyer "....(like i said many moons ago in this thread)

p.s. i rule.

SoonerAtKU
4/26/2007, 01:58 PM
This is a huge test for Sawyer's character. He's finally going to get the chance to confront the man who's shaped his entire life.

crawfish
4/26/2007, 02:06 PM
when she was making her recording to Ben, did anyone else think they saw someone in the shadows behind her---like maybe Sun had followed her back inside. It might not have been sometimes that show makes me look to hard for things.

Just checked...nobody I could see. There was once where Juliet's shadow kind of looked like a second person. Nothing else.

Blue
4/26/2007, 02:31 PM
Who was that that was being held hostage and patchy shot them or he got shot outside of Patchys place?

OKLA21FAN
4/26/2007, 02:35 PM
Who was that that was being held hostage and patchy shot them or he got shot outside of Patchys place?
that was 'Bea' (she also talked to Micheal in the '3 minutes' episode

Sooner98
5/2/2007, 09:09 PM
I have a feeling this is going to be a really good episode....

Cam
5/2/2007, 09:40 PM
Apparently the island is purgatory.

Cam
5/2/2007, 09:42 PM
So Locke and Sawyer are step-brothers.

OKLA21FAN
5/2/2007, 09:43 PM
Apparently the island is purgatory.
heh!

and there are multiple time lines........

not buying that either. (been done too much in star trek)

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2007, 09:45 PM
So Locke and Sawyer are step-brothers.

no i think locke's dad killed sawyers dad

Cam
5/2/2007, 09:47 PM
That's right, I remember that now. Wasn't Sawyer hiding under the bed or something like that?

Hatfield
5/2/2007, 09:56 PM
i would direct your attention to post 685 from back in march :)

soonerscuba
5/2/2007, 10:00 PM
This time, Locke's plan will work and in no way explode in his face!

OKLA21FAN
5/2/2007, 10:01 PM
Locke finally steps up to the plate and doesnt get duped....

or does he? ;)

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2007, 10:03 PM
god i love this show..damn

crawfish
5/2/2007, 10:09 PM
So, did Ben plan this whole thing? Or did the other guy act independently?

Ben never lets anything happen at random, so I've gotta think he's behind it. He also meant for Locke to get word back that Juliet was a double agent. I also think Jules had come clean to Jack.

Problem is for Ben, to get what he wants he has to reveal quite a bit of what's going on. I believe he's still in control as of now, but that may start to unravel soon...and it could be because of Desmond (the only time we've seen him surprised was with Desmond's boat).

Man, this is confusing. It's why I love this show!

Hatfield
5/2/2007, 10:10 PM
should we tell her?
not now.
we should tell her.

if that convo played out....

hey kate you are preggo.

OKLA21FAN
5/2/2007, 10:16 PM
should we tell her?
not now.
we should tell her.

if that convo played out....

hey kate you are preggo.

i dont think it has to do w/ kate

but more of how the 'island works'. and the it is 'invisible' to the outside world. Juliet knew about this when Ben and her talk about the sailboat (Desmond's) and that Ben 'wanted that boat'.

Juliet responded w/ the 'so they can sail around in circles?'

she must have told Jack about this and how one cannot get off the island unless they use the coordinates Ben told Micheal.

just a thought

yermom
5/2/2007, 10:41 PM
i'm pretty sure Kate is pregnant

tulsaoilerfan
5/2/2007, 10:49 PM
Excellent episode, and next week's looks to be pretty good also; 'bout damn time

Blue
5/2/2007, 10:50 PM
My question now is, how can they not be dead?

Widescreen
5/3/2007, 01:09 AM
One of the last episodes focuses on Ben's back story. That'll make for some good watching.

OU4LIFE
5/3/2007, 07:28 AM

well....indirectly killed him maybe. But he killed himself.

OU4LIFE
5/3/2007, 07:30 AM
purgatory. I still don't think so.

With the kind of money this initiative has, they could fake dang near anything. Especially a plane wreck where they only sent a camera down to check it out.

They're just off the grid.

jk the sooner fan
5/3/2007, 07:33 AM
i dont think its purgatory either - i think the rescue efforts may even be a part of "the others"

i think kate being told she's pregnant is the easy guess, but there's also a chance that they were going to tell her that juliet had been working for ben, but has decided to work against him now

Hatfield
5/3/2007, 08:50 AM
it better not be purgatory since the creators of the show have said over and over they aren't dead.

Widescreen
5/3/2007, 08:54 AM
it better not be purgatory since the creators of the show have said over and over they aren't dead.
Of course the creators are alive. Dead people can't even talk.

;)

OKLA21FAN
5/3/2007, 08:55 AM

;)
not so fast ;)
http://memoria-inventada.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/i_see_dead_people-769472.jpg

crawfish
5/3/2007, 08:58 AM
My question now is, how can they not be dead?

The show's creators are playing with us. They read the message boards, too...

soonerbrat
5/3/2007, 10:20 AM

locke's dad was saywer's mom's lover. He conned sawyer's mom into giving him all her money...sawyer's dad found out and killed sawyer's mom and then killed himself while sawyer was under the bed hiding.

jk the sooner fan
5/3/2007, 10:22 AM
yeah yeah, i posted that before the scene was revealed

got it!

OU4LIFE
5/3/2007, 10:29 AM
leave her alone, she just likes to repeat what other people have already said.

;)

OKLA21FAN
5/3/2007, 10:46 AM

;)

OUinFLA
5/3/2007, 04:25 PM

soonerbrat
5/3/2007, 04:29 PM
i hate all of you.

Widescreen
5/3/2007, 06:10 PM
i hate all of you.
i hate all of you.

Boarder
5/3/2007, 11:36 PM
OK. They went to Florida and got Locke's Dad. When they came back they had to turn off the force field to get back into the island. When they did, the clouds parted and you could see it from the helicopter carrying the other chick. When they turned it back on she wrecked. Maybe?

crawfish
5/4/2007, 07:42 AM
OK. They went to Florida and got Locke's...

No, STOP IT!!! NO MORE JACKING THE LOST THREAD!!! :mad:

OKLA21FAN
5/4/2007, 08:05 AM
OK. They went to Florida and got Locke's Dad. When they came back they had to turn off the force field to get back into the island. When they did, the clouds parted and you could see it from the helicopter carrying the other chick. When they turned it back on she wrecked. Maybe?

i never actually saw the helicopter and i am not sure the 'force field' is something that can be turned on and off.

Widescreen
5/4/2007, 08:08 AM
and i am not sure the 'force field' is something that can be turned on and off.
Why do you say that? Juliet turned it off and on.

OKLA21FAN
5/4/2007, 08:16 AM
Why do you say that? Juliet turned it off and on.
wasn't that simply the fence around otherville, not something that encompassed the whole island.

Hatfield
5/4/2007, 09:15 AM

;)

http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/i%20see%20dead%20people%20vote.jpg

p.s. i rule for calling the locke deddy/sawyer connection kudos or no.....

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2007, 09:17 AM
the only way you can truly "rule" is to give us the ultimate answer

Hatfield
5/4/2007, 09:21 AM

crawfish
5/7/2007, 12:48 PM
So, the official remaining time schedule for Lost has been announced:

http://www.thetailsection.com/lost-news/breaking-news-lost-to-end-in-2.php

In a nutshell, 3 more seasons of 16 episodes each. Each season played back-to-back, with no break, over a four month period. Eight months between seasons.

I think this could be a good thing. 22 episodes is a lot to shoot in a season; 16 allows them to cut the chaff episodes out and focus more on the major plotlines. The 8-month break will be tough, but to be quite honest the short breaks were harder to take than the long ones.

OKLA21FAN
5/7/2007, 01:40 PM
I did see a blurb over the weekend that the last 5 minutes of the season 3 finale would either be a 'boom or bust' for the shows future according to the producers.

basicly saying that the fans will either 'love it', or be 'ticked off'.

i have said it before and will say it again. if they go down the 'time warp/time line' theory which has been so over used in all the Star Trek series, i'll be ticked off and feel even more duped than Locke himself!

tulsaoilerfan
5/7/2007, 05:02 PM
I did see a blurb over the weekend that the last 5 minutes of the season 3 finale would either be a 'boom or bust' for the shows future according to the producers.

basicly saying that the fans will either 'love it', or be 'ticked off'.

i have said it before and will say it again. if they go down the 'time warp/time line' theory which has been so over used in all the Star Trek series, i'll be ticked off and feel even more duped than Locke himself!
Well after clicking on the above link, it also had the USA Today story in it so i deleted my reference to it; if you go to that site, the reactions seem to be almost split as to whether people like this or not.

Cam
5/9/2007, 09:31 PM
Finally getting some background on Ben. No wonder the dude's a nut case.

Locke's a man on a mission.

Cam
5/9/2007, 10:00 PM
Ben is fuked in the head.

So much for Locke's mission. I'm betting he'll be back.

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2007, 10:04 PM
wow, what an episode......i think locke is toast

Sooner98
5/9/2007, 10:09 PM
No way is Locke dead.

1. He has powers of healing not seen since the days of the New Testament.

2. LOST was just signed on for two more seasons. Two more seasons without John Freaking Locke? Impossible.

Great episode - lots of answers revealed about Dharma, finally.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/9/2007, 10:20 PM
So the dude that recruited Juliet also recruited Ben. Interesting. He looks way younger than he really is.

I think Ben is afraid of Locke. Did you see his face when Locke told him that Jacob said "help me?"

Maybe "Jacob" is the island.

crawfish
5/9/2007, 10:29 PM
No way is Locke dead.

2. LOST was just signed on for two more seasons. Two more seasons without John Freaking Locke? Impossible.

Three more seasons, actually.

Agree about Locke. They can't possibly have Lost without Locke? Can they?

He was awesome this episode.

crawfish
5/9/2007, 10:44 PM
So...Ben was chosen by the "hostiles" because he could talk to his dead mother - it gave him an "in" to the island. They make Ben their leader.

Now Locke comes along, is miraculously healed, and seems to have a closer communion with the island than Ben. Perhaps it isn't Ben manipulating this at all, but Richard - the guy who obviously hasn't aged in 30 years.

WAG: In the season finale, Locke is healed, kills Ben, and becomes the leader of the others.

tulsaoilerfan
5/9/2007, 11:12 PM
Great episode, and my son said when they showed Ben with his dad " That's the guy they found with the van and the beer". He also picked up on the fact Ben saw his mom outside the window and we both saw the guy in the chair(Jacob?) that apparently Locke couldn't see; had to rewind to make sure, but there was definitely someone in that chair. Locke will either heal or he was wearing a flak jacket of some sort for protection

tulsaoilerfan
5/9/2007, 11:14 PM
Three more seasons, actually.

Agree about Locke. They can't possibly have Lost without Locke? Can they?

He was awesome this episode.
IMO, John is the focal point of this series and everything revolves around him, but they just haven't let the whole cat out of the bag yet; the season finale should be very interesting:pop: :pop:

colleyvillesooner
5/9/2007, 11:20 PM
no way Locke is dead.

That was an awesome episode. One of the best ever.

Sooner98
5/9/2007, 11:28 PM
...and we both saw the guy in the chair(Jacob?) that apparently Locke couldn't see; had to rewind to make sure, but there was definitely someone in that chair.

You saw correctly (got this from another site):

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/LisaM73/Lost%20Pics/jacobis0.jpg

Blue
5/10/2007, 12:12 AM
I got a feeling this show is going to end up like the Matrix. No matter how many times I watch it, I will never fully get the concept the writers had in mind.

yermom
5/10/2007, 12:26 AM
i think they ****ed up The Matrix with the sequels

the Wachowski sister had some kind of hormonal imbalance or something

yermom
5/10/2007, 12:30 AM
ok, so why was the VW bus turned on its side when they found it?

Blue
5/10/2007, 12:30 AM
i think they ****ed up The Matrix with the sequels

the Wachowski sister had some kind of hormonal imbalance or something

That's what I meant. The Matrix- great The sequels- Whaaa?

Blue
5/10/2007, 12:31 AM

Creep?

yermom
5/10/2007, 12:34 AM
That's what I meant. The Matrix- great The sequels- Whaaa?

actually the 2nd one was pretty cool

the 3rd one just got kinda stupid and didn't really explain anything

soonerscuba
5/10/2007, 12:40 AM
So, how do we explain Uncle Rico showing up?

yermom
5/10/2007, 12:45 AM
showing up where?

so do you think Ben's childhood gf died in the purge? i'm getting the feeling she was already dead...

soonerscuba
5/10/2007, 12:55 AM
Ben's Dad=Uncle Rico.

yermom
5/10/2007, 12:58 AM
Ben's Dad=Uncle Rico.

no way!

OUHOMER
5/10/2007, 04:56 AM
You saw correctly (got this from another site):

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/LisaM73/Lost%20Pics/jacobis0.jpg
wow, I am glad you spotted that, because i missed it.

OKLA21FAN
5/10/2007, 07:10 AM
No way is Locke dead.

ole Locke boy wont die. but once again he was humbled and duped in the end. and ended up telling Ben what Ben wanted to hear. Locke is just a pawn in the game, but sometimes it is the pawn that forces the checkmate.

OU4LIFE
5/10/2007, 07:24 AM
I'm guessing that 'Jacob' is a Dharma Initiative original that didn't die with the rest of them.

He's basically being held captive somehow by Ben, and Ben uses this connection to rule of the 'hostiles'

There are SO many layers going on here. The guy that recruited Juliet hasn't aged a day, and was one of the original island inhabitants. He seems awfully educated for having been an island native.

great episode. there's a game changer coming though....something HUGE I think.

OKLA21FAN
5/10/2007, 07:34 AM
There are SO many layers going on here. The guy that recruited Juliet hasn't aged a day, and was one of the original island inhabitants. He seems awfully educated for having been an island native.

make him take off his shoes and count his toes!!!!!

just sayin

soonerbrat
5/10/2007, 07:49 AM
Ben's Dad=Uncle Rico.

THANK YOU!

couldn't figure out who that guy was but I knew he looked famliar

soonerbrat
5/10/2007, 07:50 AM

maybe ben pushed it down the hill.

OU4LIFE
5/10/2007, 07:55 AM
THANK YOU!

couldn't figure out who that guy was but I knew he looked famliar

He was also Broots in the old Alias series with Jennifer Garner.

soonerbrat
5/10/2007, 07:55 AM
He was also Broots in the old Alias series with Jennifer Garner.

never seen it.