PDA

View Full Version : The Official Lost - Season 3 Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

OKLA21FAN
2/8/2007, 08:36 AM
I forgot this show was still on!?! What is the premise again? Something about an island?

;)
they are in purgatory

Norm In Norman
2/8/2007, 08:42 AM
It didn't wow me like it used to. I think ABC screwed up with this big gap, because I'm pretty sure I like Heroes way better than Lost right now. WAY better.

crawfish
2/8/2007, 09:26 AM
It didn't wow me like it used to. I think ABC screwed up with this big gap, because I'm pretty sure I like Heroes way better than Lost right now. WAY better.

I thought I might until I saw the episode last night, but I'm completely into Lost. Heroes is like a comic book, Lost like a novel - far more layers and complexity to the latter. Both are great shows, though.

colleyvillesooner
2/8/2007, 09:46 AM
Sawyer had ALL the great lines last night.

"Tell Jack I said hi...GET TO THE POINT!"

TexasSooner01
2/8/2007, 10:39 AM
Juliet's husband getting hit by that bus was wild! At least we know how she got to the island.

OKLA21FAN
2/8/2007, 11:37 AM
Juliet's husband getting hit by that bus was wild! At least we know how she got to the island.

and ironically she has been on the island pretty close to the same time as Desmond (a little over 3 years)

Widescreen
2/8/2007, 11:44 AM
you fell for the "Wookiee prisoner" con?

from Star Wars to A Clockwork Orange in like 30 seconds
Yeah, when that happened I said "Wow, just like Clockwork Orange." My wife said "What's that?" :D

We also cracked up at the bus thing. It was just so startling that we just looked at each other and laughed.

Hatfield
2/8/2007, 12:04 PM
uhmmm has anyone been playing around with that link I provided to mittelos?

i got into the projects using jburke as a login and rachel as a password.....

looks like there are 3 islands.and then you get a message from rachel with this video link

http://one.revver.com/watch/165062/flv/affiliate/62101

wowza

Widescreen
2/8/2007, 12:34 PM
That's kinda freaky. Can someone transcribe?

yermom
2/8/2007, 01:18 PM
something about we've been trying to warn/reach you for years. they are doing experiments on humans; you are in one. they are going to kill you

Sooner98
2/8/2007, 01:25 PM
http://one.revver.com/watch/165062/flv/affiliate/62101

What the bloody hell??

Widescreen
2/8/2007, 01:34 PM
There was also something in there about this going on in the 1800's with the slaves.

Hatfield
2/8/2007, 02:37 PM
That's kinda freaky. Can someone transcribe?

Juliet, Juliet it's me, I've been trying to contact you for years and warn you......since I knew they were coming to get you....since before you left.....this is the only way....communications out there Juliet. But Hanso has been doing experiments on humans for years. and you're in one....the (inaudible) experiment. You are one. We all are. The hanso foundation, the JWC, Widmore Corporation, Mittelos Biosciences. It's all the same Juliet. Over a century they've been in control they've been killing us. They were trafficking slaves in the 1800's not to sell....They're going to KILL YOU!....And they were the ones who commissioned Valenzetti....still doing experiments on humans......Just don't let them know that I contacted.....

OKLA21FAN
2/9/2007, 08:40 AM
i think we may have found out just what 'the room' was/is when Walt talked to Micheal about it in 'three minutes'. 'room 23' seemed to have more to do with sleep deprevation than brain washing. (the first comments from Alex's boyfriend was him wanting to go to sleep)

Okieflyer
2/9/2007, 09:28 AM
watch the game.
DVR Lost.
Watch Lost tomorrow.
That's what I did. I also DVR'd "House" and "A.I."

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 11:25 AM
also in room 23, when all the stuff was flashing on the screen..one of the things was that picture of Alvar Hanso through his office window.

Hatfield
2/9/2007, 11:55 AM
i betcha the patch dude locke and crew saw in the monitor is on the 3rd island....

jk the sooner fan
2/9/2007, 12:00 PM
where's the sketch that Locke saw, didnt it have another smaller island on it?

SoonerStormchaser
2/9/2007, 12:03 PM
Am I the only one on this thread who's never watched the show and never intends to watch the show?

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 12:05 PM
yes

SoonerAtKU
2/9/2007, 07:29 PM
There was also something in there about this going on in the 1800's with the slaves.

The Black Rock was a slave ship, wasn't it?

Rhino
2/9/2007, 07:51 PM
where's the sketch that Locke saw, didnt it have another smaller island on it? http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Blast_door_map

jk the sooner fan
2/9/2007, 08:01 PM
hmm, i dont see it on there......

Ike
2/9/2007, 08:29 PM
hmm, i dont see it on there......

yeah...it's possible that whoever made that map had no idea about the other island.

SleestakSooner
2/9/2007, 09:55 PM
damn why are you mods blacking out some posts? I wanna see!!! :eek:

jk the sooner fan
2/9/2007, 09:59 PM
use your mouse to highlight the area blacked out and you'll see the text

Czar Soonerov
2/9/2007, 10:46 PM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/266/lostislandbp1.th.jpg (http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lostislandbp1.jpg)

OKLA21FAN
2/12/2007, 08:16 AM
there is a pretty big flaw in that map.

When Syrid left the beach camp in season one (and eventually found the cable that led to the french woman) he left with the water to his right, and the beach to his left. (basically moving counter clockwise)

by doing so, one of the first objects he would have found would have been Desmond's boat.

even if he had gone the other way, he would have came across the 'four toed statue'.

plus from the season three premere, we found that the main island is much larger then we had seen before.

crawfish
2/12/2007, 08:49 AM
Someone bothered to take the "Clockwork Orange" scene and reverse it. The results are interesting:

http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/2007/02/only-fools-are-enslaved-by-time-and.html

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/12/2007, 01:09 PM
So whatever happened to Bernard and Rose and Michael and Walt?

OU4LIFE
2/12/2007, 01:19 PM
wait and see.

TexasSooner01
2/12/2007, 03:02 PM
Michael the murder will probably be back....And Sawyer or Syid will kill em!

crawfish
2/12/2007, 03:09 PM

Or Hurley.

colleyvillesooner
2/12/2007, 03:31 PM

Not this season.

Widescreen
2/12/2007, 03:44 PM
Michael currently has 3 large-screen films and 1 TV movie being released this year. Sounds like he's been too busy for Lost this season.

colleyvillesooner
2/12/2007, 03:44 PM
Yep, they've tabled their story till Season 4. Libby as well, I believe.

OKLA21FAN
2/12/2007, 03:48 PM
Yep, they've tabled their story till Season 4. Libby as well, I believe.
ummmmmmm Liiiiiibbbbyyyyyyyy

biggest crime on all of TeVee (damn that alcohol!)

TexasSooner01
2/12/2007, 05:48 PM
Poor Hurley....

OUinFLA
2/14/2007, 11:34 PM
well, tonights episode had me "lost" until the last 2 minutes, then it all came together.

Here is a site that is kinda cool, it allows you to click on a character and it will show the other characters where a scene/relationship exists. Then it allows you to view that scene.

Connections Link (http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/connections/index)

jk the sooner fan
2/14/2007, 11:38 PM
i hated that episode

tulsaoilerfan
2/14/2007, 11:44 PM
Interesting to me to see the Final Destination theme that you can't cheat death pop up

colleyvillesooner
2/15/2007, 12:03 AM
Weirdest episode ever.

Looking back, I kinda liked it.

poke4christ
2/15/2007, 12:25 AM
Dude, that episode rocked. What's even cooler is that the ring store women is in next weeks episode (talking to jack about the tattoos in the preview). Can't wait. That said, it's kind of nice to finally post in this thread again. It's been a while.

Oh, anybody looking to sell their Season 1 DVDs? I'm trying to find a decent deal. No adds for it on Craigslist.com.

Zach

poke4christ
2/15/2007, 12:31 AM
Whoops, looks like I spoke too soon. Don't think it's the same lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvvfCwzqVhM

OKLA21FAN
2/15/2007, 08:02 AM
Weirdest episode ever.

Looking back, I kinda liked it.
were you really looking back, or seeing glimpses of the future? ;)

SoonerJack
2/15/2007, 09:21 AM
Very interesting developments. I thought it was cool to see them take the show off the island for so long. And TONS of easter eggs throughout the Desmond scenes. Did you see the polar bear in the picture in Penny's dad's office? And the clock in his flat, 1:08. There were a bunch of others.

And Charlie has how many epsiodes left?

colleyvillesooner
2/15/2007, 09:51 AM
Who was the girl that Jack was talking to in the previews? He said, "I thought you were taken" or something like that and she says "We're here to watch."

OKLA21FAN
2/15/2007, 09:54 AM
Who was the girl that Jack was talking to in the previews? He said, "I thought you were taken" or something like that and she says "We're here to watch."
thats was 'Cindy'
she was the flight attendant on flight 815, (she gave Jack some booze just before the flight took off) she was a 'tailly', and was 'taken' just before Anna Lucia shot the hot blond.

Cindy is a new wrinkle no doubt.

TexasSooner01
2/15/2007, 09:59 AM
Very interesting developments. I thought it was cool to see them take the show off the island for so long. And TONS of easter eggs throughout the Desmond scenes. Did you see the polar bear in the picture in Penny's dad's office? And the clock in his flat, 1:08. There were a bunch of others.

And Charlie has how many epsiodes left?

There was also the microwave beep that sounded like the buzzer when the numbers needed to be typed in......

:pop:

jk the sooner fan
2/15/2007, 10:00 AM
i guess i'm unfamiliar it "the final destination"....its been referenced twice in this thread

TexasSooner01
2/15/2007, 10:02 AM
i guess i'm unfamiliar it "the final destination"....its been referenced twice in this thread

There are a sequence of movies with that title....basicly about how these kids cant cheat death and die anyways.....

I saw the first one....it was ok.

colleyvillesooner
2/15/2007, 10:04 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Destination

jk the sooner fan
2/15/2007, 10:11 AM
interesting

crawfish
2/15/2007, 12:02 PM
Certainly not one of the "key" episodes, but good nonetheless. I was kinda mad at the implication that Claire was gonna die...I'm glad he admitted it was Charlie he was saving. There is also the implication that Desmond, right now, is living in deja vu in the current time.

Next week's episode: 3 of the biggest mysteries revealed! I'm sure the crowd will find some reason to get ****ed about that episode too. ;)

TexasSooner01
2/15/2007, 12:18 PM
Stranger in a Strange Land
Wednesday, February 21 at 10/9c

A power play ensues between Jack and "The Others" as Juliet's future hangs in the balance. Meanwhile, Kate, Sawyer and Karl continue on their journey away from "Alcatraz."

poke4christ
2/15/2007, 04:25 PM
Stranger in a Strange Land
Wednesday, February 21 at 10/9c

A power play ensues between Jack and "The Others" as Juliet's future hangs in the balance. Meanwhile, Kate, Sawyer and Karl continue on their journey away from "Alcatraz."

***minor spoiler***

I'm not so sure that he's gonna die. I betting that they're setting up for a something special to save him. Plus, check out this Youtube vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX3oupb_VK8

colleyvillesooner
2/15/2007, 04:30 PM
Also, in Desmond's flashback, he was singing "Wonderwall" The lyrics he sang in the peisode were "And maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me"

OU4LIFE
2/16/2007, 08:44 AM
interesting

oh no pal, it's too late to come back. You already said you hated it.

jk the sooner fan
2/16/2007, 08:46 AM
i did hate it, my least favorite episode to date

but that doesnt mean i've stopped watching the show

OU4LIFE
2/16/2007, 09:03 AM
hater.

btw, who else caught all of the references in Desmonds flashback?

I saw an Oceanic logo and a Hanso logo on the tv that was showing the soccer game. I think there was another one too, but it was too blurry to tell for sure.

crawfish
2/16/2007, 09:56 AM
hater.

I saw an Oceanic logo and a Hanso logo on the tv that was showing the soccer game. I think there was another one too, but it was too blurry to tell for sure.

Apollo Bar!

colleyvillesooner
2/16/2007, 09:58 AM
hater.

There were a bunch:

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=220

jk the sooner fan
2/21/2007, 11:20 PM
while there were a few "questions answered", i dont feel like they resolved 3 of the shows biggest mysteries tonite....

good solid episode though......

achiro
2/21/2007, 11:24 PM
while there were a few "questions answered", i dont feel like they resolved 3 of the shows biggest mysteries tonite....

good solid episode though......
They didn't answer a DAMN THING!!!!:mad:

colleyvillesooner
2/21/2007, 11:42 PM
One problem I had. There is no way they would have sent their only surgeon, Ethan, to infiltrate one of the sections of Losties.

Rhino
2/22/2007, 12:28 AM
Boring episode.

So, were the other survivors just there to watch Juliet's execution? Why didn't Jack ask Cindy more questions?

yermom
2/22/2007, 12:49 AM
One problem I had. There is no way they would have sent their only surgeon, Ethan, to infiltrate one of the sections of Losties.

i think he was there before they even knew about the baby, maybe they sent him in case people were hurt?

didn't they say something about the fuselage would likely have survivors?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/22/2007, 08:14 AM
That episode was kind of meh to me. These were the "big" questions they answered:

The meaning of Jack's tattoos.
Who the Asian chick is he was making out with in the previews.
Benry is in fact the leader but that older chick wants his position.

Mjcpr
2/22/2007, 08:34 AM
FYI - "that older chick" was the daughter (in the later years) on Mommie Dearest.

Also, that might have been the first Asian chick I've seen with fake knobblers.

jk the sooner fan
2/22/2007, 08:39 AM
there are alot of questions Jack, and the others Losties never ask the "others"

like "who the hell are you", and "why the hell are you here"

colleyvillesooner
2/22/2007, 08:44 AM
well, they can't give away the end of the show! ;)

jk the sooner fan
2/22/2007, 08:45 AM
yeah i get that, the "others" dont have to answer them, but it would be more believable if the losties at least just inquired about it

OKLA21FAN
2/22/2007, 08:45 AM
FYI - "that older chick" was the daughter (in the later years) on Mommie Dearest.

NO WIRE HANGERS!!!

yermom
2/22/2007, 09:12 AM

Also, that might have been the first Asian chick I've seen with fake knobblers.

wow, now that you mention it, i can't believe i didn't notice that

really no fake Asian knobblers? i find that hard to believe...

OKLA21FAN
2/22/2007, 09:18 AM
i need to re-watch this episode agian, but at the end there was a scene from the 'alcatraz' beach and you could see what i thought was a pretty large boat (much larger than the boat Micheal and Walt left on)

this boat/ship was shown a couple of times from different angles. and then later looked to be the same one that Jack and Juliet were on.

the 'stuff' the others have just seems to get bigger and more advanced with every episode. its just a matter of time when we find the 'double secret airport' :pop:

yermom
2/22/2007, 09:22 AM
is it not the one they attacked the raft on?

i can't believe they haven't gone back to what happened when the sky went purple

achiro
2/22/2007, 09:25 AM
That episode was kind of meh to me. These were the "big" questions they answered:

The meaning of Jack's tattoos.
Who the Asian chick is he was making out with in the previews.
Benry is in fact the leader but that older chick wants his position.

The whole Jacks tattoos thing: Why the hell did she have such a problem giving them to him, why the hell did those guys beat him up and kick him out of the country as a result of said tattoos?:rolleyes:

TexasSooner01
2/22/2007, 10:29 AM
is it not the one they attacked the raft on?

The boat that the others used to attack the raft was the boat they gave to Michael the murderer and Walt.

jk the sooner fan
2/22/2007, 10:36 AM
speaking of michael and walt, just doesnt make sense, knowing what we know now, that they'd let them escape like that

OKLA21FAN
2/22/2007, 10:42 AM
speaking of michael and walt, just doesnt make sense, knowing what we know now, that they'd let them escape like that
or did they 'let them escape' ;)

colleyvillesooner
2/22/2007, 10:51 AM
The boat that the others used to attack the raft was the boat they gave to Michael the murderer and Walt.

I don't think so, maybe they had two.

OKLA21FAN
2/22/2007, 11:08 AM
i think they were the same boat as well, but this boat last night was much larger.

where in the heck or they keeping all these gadgets???

micheal's boat (last seen leaving the island with micheal and walt in it
raft attack boat (same boat as above)
Alex's boat (probably alex has been hiding it)
desmond's boat (last seen when the 'others' took it at Pala Ferry dock)
Galaga submarine (although we have never seen it, it was mentioned in episode 'every man for himself')
larger boat when 'alcatraz' was evacuated (first time we have seen this boat)

Sooner98
2/22/2007, 01:17 PM
NO WIRE HANGERS!!!

<----

:)

OKLA21FAN
2/22/2007, 02:54 PM
pics of das boats.
(not included, the Galaga, Desmond's sailboat)

'Alex's boat
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/truffula/Season%20Three/islandshot-almostthere.jpg

smaller 'dingy' the others used to get Ben to the larger boat (see below)
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/truffula/Season%20Three/rowingaway.jpg

'larger boat/ship at the end of the episode
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/truffula/Season%20Three/muchbiggerboat.jpg

'raft attack' boat
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/truffula/Season%20Three/theothersboat1.jpg

'micheals boat' (looks to be the same as 'raft attack' boat)
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/truffula/Season%20Three/benarrivingonboat.jpg

close up of larger boat/ship with Jack and juliet (windows are larger than micheal's boat
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/truffula/Season%20Three/boat2.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/22/2007, 04:25 PM
Bai Ling is really hot for you people looking for a name on the hott Asian girl(I.E. GHP) ;) And is it just me or does Sawyer seem like he is being groomed to die, he is suddenly getting "it" all of a sudden and that doesn't bode well on this island. It's almost as if he actually might be caring about others now. Another funny thing is when Carl was crying, I said out loud "I hope Sawyer knocks the **** out of him" And then when he hit him, I spit Mountain Dew all the way across the room :P

yermom
2/22/2007, 04:28 PM
who doesn't know Bai Ling (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000499/)? ;)

i still remember her as the weirdo chick in The Crow

tulsaoilerfan
2/25/2007, 11:09 PM
Finally got to watch this episode tonight, and i was not impressed, and judging by how low the ratings are getting, i'm not the only one disappointed in this season; only good thing i saw was the Asian chick with the nice jumblies

OKLA21FAN
2/28/2007, 02:35 PM
shameless bump and reminder

poke4christ
2/28/2007, 09:38 PM
I sure hope tonight starts an improvement in the quality of the episodes. I'm really missing the amazingness (yes, I made up a word) of the first season.

BTW, did anybody see monday's heros? That was freak'n amazing. Maybe the best episode of any show I've ever seen.

yermom
2/28/2007, 11:06 PM
ok, that kinda sucked

ooh, Alex is Rousseau's daughter :rolleyes:

all we got out of this episode is beer and Little Miss Sunshine's rollstarting VW Bus...

OKLA21FAN
2/28/2007, 11:10 PM
a nice 'feel good 'episode

i guess i am just more patient than some

but i do think there are alot more clues from the VWfan. but that may only be found with TIVO and easter eggs. :pop:

colleyvillesooner
2/28/2007, 11:24 PM
Sawyer was extra funny.

Well, looked who got hooked on phonics?

Skysooner
3/1/2007, 12:07 AM
It was a throwback to the golf episode in S1. I liked it.

whatsername
3/1/2007, 06:54 AM
Sawyer was extra funny.

Well, looked who got hooked on phonics?

yeah, there were several times that I laughed outloud during this ep.

crawfish
3/1/2007, 08:32 AM
Filler episode.

OKLA21FAN
3/1/2007, 09:07 AM
so 'Roger' was connected to the Swan hatch based on his uniform logo. could he have been the 'replacement', the 'are you him' dude? the map also shows a Swan Logo or mark which im guessing is where the swan hatch is/was. the question is, where does the road lead? (on the map).

while this maybe was a filler episode, it does give the losties clues or an indication of 'where to go' on the island in order to find other stuff. ('otherville'? where 'patchy' is?)

crawfish
3/1/2007, 09:27 AM
while this maybe was a filler episode, it does give the losties clues or an indication of 'where to go' on the island in order to find other stuff. ('otherville'? where 'patchy' is?)

Yeah, I'm guessing the map, the truck and Roger will come into play later in the show. You didn't particularly need this episode to reveal those things, but it was entertaining.

I'm excited about meeting patchy next week.

OKLA21FAN
3/1/2007, 09:43 AM
also
Kate seems to be putting alot of the pieces together. when her and Sawyer got back to the beach, she knew where to go in order to find the French Woman (which i think kate wants her help in finding Jack, and other mysteries of the island) why the losties didn't do this alot sooner has been one of my main questions in season two and now season three.

poke4christ
3/2/2007, 02:31 PM
The thing that makes a show (and made lost a hit) is character developement. Though the mysteries are the things people focus on, it's not the real reason people watch IMHO. That is what they need to get back to more. We got a little bit of it in the last episode, but not really anything new.

OKLA21FAN
3/7/2007, 01:03 PM
shameless bump and reminder:

previews look like a barnburner episode tonight!

Widescreen
3/7/2007, 02:03 PM
Next time NBC pumps the idea that Lost is going to provide a bunch of answers, they need to make sure they're to questions people are actually asking.

e.g. Gee, I wonder what that tattoo on Jack's arm says? :rolleyes:

OKLA21FAN
3/7/2007, 02:07 PM
lost is on ABC

i knew there was some sort of grand plan and conspiracy NBC was doing to tick the LOST fans off!;) ;)

BigRedJed
3/7/2007, 02:55 PM
I'm growing impatient.

skycat
3/7/2007, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't expect any "real answers" until the show wraps up for good. Even then, I would expect a bunch of loose ends to remain loose.

My suggestion is to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Or don't.

jk the sooner fan
3/7/2007, 03:10 PM
I'm growing impatient.

i hate to say it, but so am i......i'll stay with it but i'm really disappointed in the second half of this season....maybe they're just setting everything up

OKLA21FAN
3/7/2007, 03:11 PM
I'm growing impatient.

patients Grasshopper, ......patients
http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/images_tv/kungfu_1.jpg
now try to snatch pebble from hand

jk the sooner fan
3/7/2007, 03:12 PM
patients?

i didnt know he was a doctor....... ;)

crawfish
3/7/2007, 03:15 PM
Lost is like driving through west Texas. When you go from episode to episode, you don't think you've made any progress, but when you look back to the beginning, you realize you've come a long way. It's a nontraditional delivery and not for everyone; however, I am fascinated by it.

OKLA21FAN
3/7/2007, 03:18 PM
patients?

i didnt know he was a doctor....... ;)

what are you, an okie lite fan? (you know, spelling 'counts' with them....or so we are told);)

skycat
3/7/2007, 03:18 PM
'Cause when I think "entertainment" I think "Drive through west Texas!!!"

;)

crawfish
3/7/2007, 03:31 PM
'Cause when I think "entertainment" I think "Drive through west Texas!!!"

;)

:D

OU4LIFE
3/7/2007, 03:41 PM
I'm growing impatient.

it could be your prostate.

BigRedJed
3/7/2007, 03:41 PM
It's a growing problem!

OKLA21FAN
3/7/2007, 11:00 PM
that was a pretty good episode

just sayin

jk the sooner fan
3/7/2007, 11:00 PM
ok now THAT was a good episode

Shaz-Bot
3/7/2007, 11:09 PM
ok now THAT was a good episode

I concur. Great, answer-filled episode.

crawfish
3/8/2007, 12:05 AM
Wow. The writers must've gotten drunk to let that much out of the bag. :D

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2007, 12:12 AM
I'm gonna have to download it to get it all. Mine crapped out a pixelated and cut out sound, no joke, right when Kate said "Who are you" and the guy said "I'm..." :D

It came back when Sayid said he knew he was an other.

tulsaoilerfan
3/8/2007, 08:38 AM
Finally, a good episode; first one all year IMO.

John

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2007, 09:00 AM
I bet more people like this episode for the most part, but not the others this season.

Could the fact be that they are guys and this episode just happened to have torture, explosions and shootings? :D

I thought it was great as well, but I like the slower, "mental" episodes as well.

jk the sooner fan
3/8/2007, 09:09 AM
well i felt like the show went somewhere last nite.....the manuals (which are all now blown up, thank you very much mr locke)....the map to the village, the hostage.....the introduction of the "hostiles"

alot of new stuff in that episode

Mjcpr
3/8/2007, 09:16 AM
When did Locke become a moron?

crawfish
3/8/2007, 09:17 AM

(he's working for Dharma) ;)

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2007, 09:19 AM
Yeah, the first thing I thought of was the manuals. He got one page out of one manual. They would have had everything they needed.

This "Hostiles" thing intrigues me. Are Ben and the Others the Hostiles or Dharma? Since the Russian was with the black lady, I'm guessing they are the Hostiles?

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2007, 09:21 AM

He's not. The first time he was glad he won becaue he had done something the other guy hadn't done in 10 years.

OKLA21FAN
3/8/2007, 09:27 AM
Locke has been duped into doing the 'wrong' thing many times since season one (from donating has kidney to now blowing up the Flame before the losties could pillage it)

poke4christ
3/8/2007, 09:50 AM
Just a guess here, but I'm thinking that blowing the place up will turn out to be the right thing to have done.

crawfish
3/8/2007, 10:00 AM
Klugh: Mikhail. Mikhail! You know what to do.
Mikhail: We still have another way [out].
Klugh: We cannot risk. You know the conditions.
Mikhail: There is another way.
Klugh: They captured us. We will not give (or let, or betray) [unintelligible].
Klugh: You know what to do. It is an order.
Mikhail: We still have another way!
Klugh (in English): Just do it, Mikhail.
Mikhail: Forgive me. (shoots)

Hmmmm...wonder what the "other way" was.

I agree that blowing the building was probably the right thing to do. If the others didn't want it, they wouldn't have stationed a guy there. I also have a feeling that Locke is a little more than what we've been led to believe. We get a new Locke episode in two weeks; I hope it's revealing.

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2007, 10:18 AM
Here is a site with spoilers for any that want to know. Most are just future episode details and the like, but some are bigger than others. Read at your own risk.

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

At a minimum, it will enable you to make your spouse think you are smart when you "predict" minor plot points. ;)

Widescreen
3/8/2007, 02:41 PM
Locke has been a dumas from time-to-time. He did it twice list night by allowing the russian dude to cut himself free and then by blowing up the Flame.

colleyvillesooner
3/8/2007, 02:43 PM
Locke has been a dumas from time-to-time. He did it twice list night by allowing the russian dude to cut himself free and then by blowing up the Flame.

That's the only thing I didn't like. Ther eis no way they would find this dude, see how dangerous he can be, and then leave him to go play computer chess.

Mjcpr
3/8/2007, 03:55 PM

That's what I was saying earlier.

OKLA21FAN
3/8/2007, 04:03 PM
One thing for sure is, that when Locke gains access to a station, there is a pretty good chance he will destroy it (the Flame and the Swan) If i was one of the other Losties, I wouldn't be going into the Pearl with Locke anytime soon!

Widescreen
3/8/2007, 04:31 PM
That's what I was saying earlier.
I ignore all fake mods.

Mjcpr
3/8/2007, 04:51 PM
Don't make me ban you.

Widescreen
3/8/2007, 05:09 PM
Don't make me virtua-ban you.
Fixed.

OUinFLA
3/8/2007, 09:09 PM
At a minimum, it will enable you to make your spouse think you are smart

my spouse knows better.

Cam
3/14/2007, 10:03 PM
So Jack's old man couldn't keep it in his pants. What's it going to take for Jack and Claire to figure out they're step-siblings?

Kate's going to go ballistic on Jack for enjoying his time away.

jk the sooner fan
3/14/2007, 10:03 PM
awesome episode

great great great

Cam
3/14/2007, 10:06 PM
Next week should be interesting. Locke's got some secrets...

tulsaoilerfan
3/14/2007, 10:35 PM
Nice to see the show is finally back on track

tulsaoilerfan
3/14/2007, 10:35 PM
So Jack's old man couldn't keep it in his pants. What's it going to take for Jack and Claire to figure out they're step-siblings?

Or, what if Jack's the father of Claire's baby, not realizing she was his sis:pop:

tulsaoilerfan
3/14/2007, 10:37 PM

No big surprise there, none of us males can keep that damn thing in our pants:D

Norm In Norman
3/14/2007, 10:38 PM
I don't see how they could know they are half siblings unless there is a picture or something.

So ... Jack's an Other now, huh? I thought he was going to go home.

OKLA21FAN
3/14/2007, 10:50 PM
once again, ole Locke-boy gets duped again, and kills someone or screws up like 'Gilligan'.........

or does he? ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/14/2007, 11:11 PM
I'm starting to think that Locke is an Other.

Sooner98
3/15/2007, 12:04 AM
How many days in real time have elapsed since Jack got on boat to return to the main island and now? Maybe 4 or 5? How could he have possibly been brainwashed in that time?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/15/2007, 12:06 AM
How many days in real time have elapsed since Jack got on boat to return to the main island and now? Maybe 4 or 5? How could he have possibly been brainwashed in that time?Cant be very long. When Claire was sending her message on that bird, Charlie said it had been 80 days.

poke4christ
3/15/2007, 01:03 AM
How many days in real time have elapsed since Jack got on boat to return to the main island and now? Maybe 4 or 5? How could he have possibly been brainwashed in that time?

Yeah, about five or six accoding to this site:

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Portal:Episode_Guide

It's also worth noting that Patchy says that it's been about 2 weeks since the discharge.

On another note, I agree it's nice to have the show back on track. They are really getting into it right now; however, I hate what Locke's becoming. I hope they give the reasoning for all of this in the next episode. There's got to be a lot coming. Even the preview didn't tell us all that much. I guessing that Jack will be something of a different person (on board with the others) and in the following several episodes they'll really be getting into it and slowly reaveal what's up. Maybe have a flashback to what those days from when we last saw him were really like. I'm also thinking there might have been something we weren't shown when Jack told Kate "Don't come back for me".

OU4LIFE
3/15/2007, 07:23 AM
I think it's pretty obvious why Locke killed the russian. He was too close to revealing Locke's secret that he was paralyzed before the plane crash. For some reason Locke doesn't want anyone to know this.

and I still find it VERY odd that the russian knew all of their names AND backgrounds.....BEFORE they got to the island. Why before? Well Mikhail was reciting their names, until he got to Locke, who confused him because he wasn't para... If they had gotten all the information about the losties AFTER the crash, then Mikhail wouldn't have been surprised to see Locke walking around.

of course, I suppose that is the list that Ben sent Ethan after, and then they got all the information and passed it around. So they all just expect Locke to still be paralyzed.

Locke's the wildcard somehow. damn that was a good ep.

OU4LIFE
3/15/2007, 07:30 AM
So last night ep was called "Par Avion" french for By Plane.

There's an Australian website that goes by the same name.

http://www.paravion.com.au/

and they offer wilderness tours.

OKLA21FAN
3/15/2007, 07:47 AM
and I think Jack is 'playing' the others. at this point he has little choice but to assimilate with them (good way of learning about them and just what the heck is going on)

i do have a question though: i was thinking the the FLAME station was not only a communication station, but also the 'power hub'. if that hub was destroyed, I would have thought that the power to the rest of the island would have been cut off as well. (guess i was wrong about that one)

and when Jack was held at the HYDRA station, when he was locked up, you always heard some 'machinery' from another room. It did sound alot like a very large engine or something that could be generating power.

so where the power is coming from, is still really a mystery.

jk the sooner fan
3/15/2007, 08:30 AM
here are my thoughts.......remember the episode where the others had the losties split into two groups....a list of good and evil? i think the eye patch dude was trying to tell locke, sayid and kate that they were on the evil list

they sure did lose alot by killing eye patch dude, alot of information down the drain, but i'm not sure he would have given up much anyway

i agree that jack is likely playing the others, but there's a chance he may have realized he's got little chance of getting off the island......they've not shown us that he has much to go back to except his job and he doesnt seem to miss that very much

SoonerAtKU
3/15/2007, 09:16 AM
Also, the pulse has knocked out the underwater beacon that guided the Others' sub to the island. This may have HUGE implications with the Others' now being unable to leave and return. I'm feeling a tie in with Desmond's lady friend.

Rhino
3/15/2007, 11:28 AM
Bad Twin?

yermom
3/15/2007, 11:44 AM
here are my thoughts.......remember the episode where the others had the losties split into two groups....a list of good and evil? i think the eye patch dude was trying to tell locke, sayid and kate that they were on the evil list

they sure did lose alot by killing eye patch dude, alot of information down the drain, but i'm not sure he would have given up much anyway

i agree that jack is likely playing the others, but there's a chance he may have realized he's got little chance of getting off the island......they've not shown us that he has much to go back to except his job and he doesnt seem to miss that very much

seems like Locke was on the "good" list before

PrideTrombone
3/21/2007, 10:02 PM
Holy crap... THAT was a bad-*** episode.

jk the sooner fan
3/21/2007, 10:03 PM
indeed

loved the ending

OKLA21FAN
3/21/2007, 10:05 PM
Locke????

duped once again?

that man blows up everything he touches on this island ;)

great episode

OUinFLA
3/21/2007, 10:06 PM
so is the french woman Ben's ex, and the young girls Mom?

yermom
3/21/2007, 10:06 PM
that was nuts

OKLA21FAN
3/21/2007, 10:12 PM
so is the french woman Ben's ex, and the young girls Mom?
no, they are in purgatory!

tulsaoilerfan
3/21/2007, 10:35 PM
damn locke is the most gullible person on that damn island

OKLA21FAN
3/21/2007, 10:37 PM
damn locke is the most gullible person on that damn island
'Gilligan'!!!!!!!!

thanks little buddy ;)

colleyvillesooner
3/21/2007, 10:51 PM
Locke gets played once again. Ben is pretty good at what he does. Guess that's why he is what he is.

"Go get the man from Tallahasee"

What?

OKLA21FAN
3/21/2007, 10:56 PM
"Go get the man from Tallahasee"

What?
http://images.sportsnetwork.com/football/college/allsport/acc/bowden_bobby2.jpg

OKLA21FAN
3/21/2007, 11:02 PM
all kidding aside, wasn't Kate in Tallahasee in a flash back, or some reference /connection to her?

i know she was 'married' in miami, but for some reason, tallahasee rings a bell

apusooner
3/22/2007, 01:02 AM
whatever happened with the scientists that saw the anomoly and called desmonds wife? they havent gone back to that have they? or did i miss something?
and where was sawyer from? tallahasee or nashville or something like that, i think

Sooner98
3/22/2007, 01:13 AM
I predict that Danielle is preparing to get medieval on the other's tails, now that she's actually seen her daughter.

all kidding aside, wasn't Kate in Tallahasee in a flash back, or some reference /connection to her?

i know she was 'married' in miami, but for some reason, tallahasee rings a bell

Wasn't the bank "robbery" scene in Albuquerque?

jk the sooner fan
3/22/2007, 08:00 AM
is Locke turning into one of the others? sure seems like it....

OKLA21FAN
3/22/2007, 08:21 AM
is Locke turning into one of the others? sure seems like it....
no, Locke is just easiest target to dupe and Ben seems to be milking that for all it is worth.

the 'man from Tallahassee maybe one of two people.

1) Locke's 'conman daddy'
2) the 'recruiter dude' that got Julliet to go to the island (he is on the island now and was pushing Ben's wheel chair)

soonerbrat
3/22/2007, 08:50 AM
not reading not reading not reading

just wanted to say...I've never watched Lost until recently..i borrowed the first 2 seasons, and when i'm done with those, I'll get caught up to season 3 online. then i can play.

yermom
3/22/2007, 09:02 AM
whatever happened with the scientists that saw the anomoly and called desmonds wife? they havent gone back to that have they? or did i miss something?
and where was sawyer from? tallahasee or nashville or something like that, i think

i was kinda thinking Sawyer too

i'm thinking most likely he meant Locke's dad though

i don't think Locke got duped, but i do think him and Henry are going to working together for a while

i think we have known that Locke wasn't really one of the "good" guys for a while

jk the sooner fan
3/22/2007, 09:25 AM
i

i don't think Locke got duped, but i do think him and Henry are going to working together for a while

i think we have known that Locke wasn't really one of the "good" guys for a while

i'm not so sure he got duped either

crawfish
3/22/2007, 10:02 AM
i'm not so sure he got duped either

He only got duped in the sense that his actions worked to Ben's advantage.

Interesting note...in the Hurley episode in season 1, he's talking to an accountant in a high-rise building and somebody falls outside the window behind them...

Is that really Locke's father, or has the island somehow "made" him? If it is, then the others have been planning to turn Locke for some time now. There seem to be mysteries on the island even to them, and Locke is a key figure in their discovery.

Great, great episode. So much for the "psychosomatic" theory.

colleyvillesooner
3/22/2007, 10:15 AM
My money is on Eko. He's a "taily". I read somewhere on the net (here?) that the original plan (from a writer) was to kill off half the original cast in the first season, but people became too attached to the characters. The poster surmised that the "tailes" were only created to have characters to kill off.

In the same vain as that post, next week's episode is a "Nikki/Paulo" Flashback. The new couple that are with the Losties. They said someone dies in the next episode. My money is on one of them to bite it.

skycat
3/22/2007, 10:22 AM
In the same vain as that post, next week's episode is a "Nikki/Paulo" Flashback. The new couple that are with the Losties. They said someone dies in the next episode. My money is on one of them to bite it.

With this show that means the chick is toast.

TexasSooner01
3/22/2007, 11:05 AM
http://lostrumours.blogspot.com/2007/03/game-changer.html

jk the sooner fan
3/22/2007, 11:12 AM
why was locke soaking wet when he got back on the dock? would he really need to put explosives outside the sub under water?

i'm not so certain that sub has been blown up

Ike
3/22/2007, 11:14 AM
why was locke soaking wet when he got back on the dock? would he really need to put explosives outside the sub under water?

i'm not so certain that sub has been blown up

me too. If it had, there would have been shrapnel flying while they all stood there...somebody would have been hurt.

colleyvillesooner
3/22/2007, 11:28 AM
me too. If it had, there would have been shrapnel flying while they all stood there...somebody would have been hurt.

That or the sub was a decoy.

Ben didn't even send anyone after him. He was more concerend with putting up his chicken than sending people after Locke and his daughter.

Oh, and Sayid is the ****. Planting the seeds in Alex's head. That'll help later.

OKLA21FAN
3/22/2007, 11:57 AM
That or the sub was a decoy.

Ben didn't even send anyone after him. He was more concerend with putting up his chicken than sending people after Locke and his daughter.

Oh, and Sayid is the ****. Planting the seeds in Alex's head. That'll help later.
or locke is doing just what Ben wants him to do (aka, duped) Ben has played Locke like fiddle since they met in the hatch. if Locke destroys something else, we may have to re-name him the unibomber or something.

Ben 'allowing' Locke to blow up the sub, may mean that Ben still has not broken his word of allowing Jack and Julliet to leave. As now he can say, 'oh well, I guess you two have to stay now, no way off.'

speaking of Julliet , for someone that just a couple of days ago, killed someone and was pretty much going to be executed, she sure looked all happy in the 'football' scene. and everyone else didn't seem to hold anything against her.

swardboy
3/22/2007, 01:02 PM
I found the hand signal that "Tom" gave Jack interesting. He put his hand to his ear like "watch what you say, they're listening" as he let Jack in to talk to Kate in the....rec room. Something's going on between them possibly.

skycat
3/22/2007, 01:06 PM
I found the hand signal that "Tom" gave Jack interesting. He put his hand to his ear like "watch what you say, they're listening" as he let Jack in to talk to Kate in the....rec room. Something's going on between them possibly.
NTTAWWT

Hatfield
3/22/2007, 03:32 PM
when do we find out that locke's dad is the real sawyer?

skycat
3/22/2007, 03:33 PM
when do we find out that locke's dad is the real sawyer?

I'm mad at myself for not thinking of that.

Hatfield
3/22/2007, 03:34 PM
sawyer has been in tallahassee....

when jack had to give him some medicine he said he learned all about it while in tallahassee.

yermom
3/22/2007, 03:34 PM
I'm mad at myself for not thinking of that.

wow, that is so going to happen

skycat
3/22/2007, 03:56 PM
wow, that is so going to happen

Yeah, most of the theories on here have no chance of coming true.

But I don't see how this one can't be right.

Norm In Norman
3/22/2007, 11:15 PM
I agree. I think there is a part of the "others" that has splintered off. I think there was some sort of plan and Jack WASN'T leaving like they led us to believe.

soonerscuba
3/22/2007, 11:27 PM
A coup is obviously building against Ben. He is weak, and their world seems to be falling apart. I think Jack and Tom are going to be building power. But with this show, God only knows.

OU4LIFE
3/23/2007, 07:08 AM
I think Charlie bites it next week. Right after Jin finds out that he's the one that kidnapped Sun.

but that's JMO.

colleyvillesooner
3/23/2007, 09:16 AM
I think Charlie bites it next week. Right after Jin finds out that he's the one that kidnapped Sun.

but that's JMO.
I think that will happen too, just not yet. And I don't think Jin will do it.

Ike
3/23/2007, 09:28 AM
Yeah, most of the theories on here have no chance of coming true.

But I don't see how this one can't be right.
This was also what my wife thought just after he "appeared" out of the box...and I agree that I don't see how this won't be right.

jk the sooner fan
3/23/2007, 09:35 AM
I agree. I think there is a part of the "others" that has splintered off. I think there was some sort of plan and Jack WASN'T leaving like they led us to believe.

ben said that there were some of his people that were "recruited"......i wondered if that really meant kidnapped...he also alluded to the fact that some of them werent fully convinced they wanted to be there forever, which could mean they hadnt been fully brainwashed or converted

skycat
3/23/2007, 09:51 AM
ben said that there were some of his people that were "recruited"......i wondered if that really meant kidnapped...he also alluded to the fact that some of them werent fully convinced they wanted to be there forever, which could mean they hadnt been fully brainwashed or converted

Well, we have an example of a recruited other in Juliet.

So recruited first, and then coerced if the person turns the others down.

jk the sooner fan
3/23/2007, 09:52 AM
Well, we have an example of a recruited other in Juliet.

So recruited first, and then coerced if the person turns the others down.

exactly, and she doesnt seem like she's all that crazy about sticking around

its interesting that the deal was she would leave along side jack.......

Widescreen
3/23/2007, 11:55 AM
ben said that there were some of his people that were "recruited"......
Next think you know, Ben will be raising taxes and calling it "contributions".

Norm In Norman
3/24/2007, 06:52 AM
But, it's hard to tell if he was lying just to fool locke.

jk the sooner fan
3/24/2007, 08:57 AM
But, it's hard to tell if he was lying just to fool locke.

true.....and he does have a "history" of lying

he was very specific with his words in the promise to jack regarding letting kate and sayid go......almost as if he knew he wouldnt have to keep that promise

OUHOMER
3/24/2007, 09:39 AM
I think if Ben didn’t want Locke to find the sub he would have sacrificed his daughter to keep him a way from it. My question how does Ben know so much about the past of the survivors?

OUinFLA
3/24/2007, 09:54 AM
I think if Ben didn’t want Locke to find the sub he would have sacrificed his daughter to keep him a way from it. My question how does Ben know so much about the past of the survivors?

I thought Ben had contact with the outside world. Perhaps the "recruiting" company was able to do background checks on the survivors of the plane crash. I assume the infiltration of the Others into the survivors camp was able to gather information such as names. Or parhaps they found the flight manifest from Oceanic's crash site. Remember the cockpit was intact.

Speaking of the cockpit, remember the scene where the pilot was snatched through the window by some "monster"? Wonder when he gets hungry again?

OUHOMER
3/24/2007, 10:05 AM
Umm, makes you think the fence around the compound was to keep the monster out not people, even though the monster could probably go over the top. As far as the recruiting company, they must have the best info gathers than the FBI. Some of things they knew seemed like secrets only the individuals knew.

jk the sooner fan
3/24/2007, 10:09 AM
that or they've been watching the show!

OUHOMER
3/24/2007, 10:11 AM

Now that would be a twist:D

it would explain all the re runs last year....

OUDoc
3/24/2007, 10:39 AM
Funny. I said the same thing to my wife while we watched it. :D

OUHOMER
3/24/2007, 10:43 AM
Jk, you should email the writers of the show. It would make a great ending, Locke ask the question, How did you know. Ben hits the remote control and big screen TV pops up with the first episode. fade to black

OUinFLA
3/24/2007, 08:11 PM
Jk, you should email the writers of the show. It would make a great ending, Locke ask the question, How did you know. Ben hits the remote control and big screen TV pops up with the first episode. fade to black

an outstanding idea.
better than JR being shot

OUDoc
3/24/2007, 09:08 PM
It would make a great ending, Locke ask the question, How did you know. Ben hits the remote control and big screen TV pops up with the first episode. fade to black
You're fired.

Blue
3/28/2007, 09:06 PM
That whats I like. Wrappin them stories up quick.

Blue
3/28/2007, 10:02 PM
File that one under, "Who Gives a ****."

PrideTrombone
3/28/2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah, not sure what the point of that one was. Watch, in a couple seasons, that episode will be the start of explaining the whole thing.

OKLA21FAN
3/28/2007, 11:25 PM
Yeah, not sure what the point of that one was. Watch, in a couple seasons, that episode will be the start of explaining the whole thing.
me thinks we a have a winnar!

while this was a 'filler' episode, it did answer a few questions, and set up for a couple more 'show down' episodes in the near future.

yermom
3/28/2007, 11:46 PM

yeah, this was pretty crappy, it was a catchup/clip show in disguise

Sooner98
3/28/2007, 11:51 PM
While I agree the plot went nowhere tonight, I enjoyed some parts of it - bringing back Shannon and Boone, the creepy "buried alive" ending, seeing previous events from the island from a different perspective, and.....ARZT!!!

tulsaoilerfan
3/29/2007, 12:00 AM
Chick fight next week!!! Giggidy giggidy giggidy!!!!

Rhino
3/29/2007, 12:09 AM
I can't believe Xerxes went out like that.

OUHOMER
3/29/2007, 05:12 AM
Sawyer is gong soft.

jk the sooner fan
3/29/2007, 06:51 AM
i enjoyed the episode........didnt really understand the point of it, but i'm sure later it will have some purpose

crawfish
3/29/2007, 07:35 AM
Seems like a lot of trouble to get rid of two characters nobody wanted in the first place. :)

Ben & Juliet in the Swan station was the only time I think I've learned something. I feel a little better about Charlie since he fessed up to Sun.

OUinFLA
3/29/2007, 07:50 AM
I think that actress and/or actor probably got nailed in real life by the director/producer (or both) and they compensated them by giving them a bit in the show.

But, I just tend to think that way most of the time.

CatHunter
3/29/2007, 07:53 AM
Very Hitchcockian. I complained the whole show, but the ending made up for alot of it. Nikki is ssssmokin hot.

Taxman71
3/29/2007, 09:11 AM
Sawyer is gong soft.

Sawyer is totally going to dig up those diamonds next time he gets ****ed.....or drunk.

OKLA21FAN
3/29/2007, 09:32 AM
Sawyer is totally going to dig up those diamonds next time he gets ****ed.....or drunk.
Vincent is going to do it...........and we just might see more of the hawt babe

just sayin

yermom
3/29/2007, 09:42 AM
Very Hitchcockian. I complained the whole show, but the ending made up for alot of it. Nikki is ssssmokin hot.

i was thinking Twilightzonian

i think they waited to show how hot she was until now so we wouldn't be attached to her ;)

i was laughing during the beginning though, oh man that Expose show looked awful :D

crawfish
3/29/2007, 10:18 AM
One thing I hadn't thought of...when Ben/Juliet were in the Pearl, wasn't that about the time that Ben was captured? Could that be the reason he was over there, and he inadvertently stepped in Danielle's trap on the way back? I'm guessing he would've sent Juliet back to tell the others about his situation.

SoonerAtKU
3/29/2007, 10:24 AM
They hadn't sent Michael back yet, so he may have gotten caught, then sent Juliet back to let Michael go.

How long was Ben in captivity in the hatch?

OKLA21FAN
3/29/2007, 10:27 AM
One thing I hadn't thought of...when Ben/Juliet were in the Pearl, wasn't that about the time that Ben was captured? Could that be the reason he was over there, and he inadvertently stepped in Danielle's trap on the way back? I'm guessing he would've sent Juliet back to tell the others about his situation.

i don't think Ben/Juliet entered the Pearl via the hatch door (and the jungle). Ben can be heard asking Juliet while looking at the light coming down from the pearl hatch 'tube', 'why is that open'? Juliet responded that 'Tom was down here a couple of a days ago'.

Had they came entered thru the hatch door, i am thinking this conversation would have happened a different way. They got to the Pearl a different way. (maybe one of the 'subterranean tunnels' referred to on the blast door map.

crawfish
3/29/2007, 10:39 AM
They hadn't sent Michael back yet, so he may have gotten caught, then sent Juliet back to let Michael go.

How long was Ben in captivity in the hatch?

If I remember correctly, it was a day or two after Michael had left when they captured Ben. Perhaps the timing is wrong. Somebody needs to print up a nice timeline. :)

SoonerJack
3/29/2007, 10:41 AM
What channel is Expose' going to be on? This sounds like my kind of show. Soft-hearted crime-solving strippers. It doesn't get any better than that.

crawfish
3/29/2007, 10:42 AM
If I remember correctly, it was a day or two after Michael had left when they captured Ben. Perhaps the timing is wrong. Somebody needs to print up a nice timeline. :)

OK, I'm wrong. The timeline has Ben getting captured 9 days later.

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Timeline:November_2004

achiro
3/29/2007, 10:44 AM
What channel is Expose' going to be on? This sounds like my kind of show. Soft-hearted crime-solving strippers. It doesn't get any better than that.
Wonder if there is a website for the show yet?:D

OU4LIFE
3/29/2007, 11:02 AM
am I the only one who thinks they aren't dead, and going to survive? I mean, I know they were buried alive and all, but they made it a point for Locke to tell Paulo that "nothing stays buried on this island".

jk the sooner fan
3/29/2007, 11:04 AM
am I the only one who thinks they aren't dead, and going to survive? I mean, I know they were buried alive and all, but they made it a point for Locke to tell Paulo that "nothing stays buried on this island".

i agree, and whoever mentioned that vincent may dig them out, is probably right........the dog DID take the blanket covering them

hurley needs to be taken off the list for "checking for signs of life"

will make for an interesting story if they get out of that sandy hole.....

Sooner98
3/29/2007, 12:17 PM
Someone refresh my memory: what was the Sun "kidnapping" all about? I remember it happening, but dont' remember why. I vaguely remember it had something to do with the guns.

SoonerAtKU
3/29/2007, 01:23 PM
Someone refresh my memory: what was the Sun "kidnapping" all about? I remember it happening, but dont' remember why. I vaguely remember it had something to do with the guns.

Jack and Locke had the guns in the hatch. Sawyer got Charlie to fake an attack by the Others so that Jack would try to use the guns to go after the Others. Sawyer knew that Locke wouldn't want that to happen, so he told Locke about Jack's plan, and had Charlie follow Locke when he moved the guns.

All a ploy by Sawyer to get the guns back.

jk the sooner fan
3/29/2007, 01:49 PM
the guys on the ticket were discussing the show, and they mentioned what the director said after nikki got killed on "expose"....."we can bring you back from the dead"

put that up with locke's comment about nothing staying buried, and i think we'll see those two again......and likely as protagonists against the losties

skycat
3/29/2007, 01:57 PM
the guys on the ticket were discussing the show, and they mentioned what the director said after nikki got killed on "expose"....."we can bring you back from the dead"

put that up with locke's comment about nothing staying buried, and i think we'll see those two again......and likely as protagonists against the losties

Indeed, there were a few things in that conversation that I think were very heavy handed foreshadowing.

tulsaoilerfan
3/29/2007, 06:54 PM

I could care less about the dude, but i would like to see MUCH more of Nikki:D :D :D :hot: :hot: :hot:

colleyvillesooner
3/29/2007, 08:13 PM

That would make sense of why the producers were saying they would be iconic characters to the show. Like Jesus...if he would have poisoned people with spiders to get their diamonds. :D

dolemitesooner
3/29/2007, 10:16 PM
i was thinking Twilightzonian

i think they waited to show how hot she was until now so we wouldn't be attached to her ;)

i was laughing during the beginning though, oh man that Expose show looked awful :D
Razzle dazzle beoncye

dolemitesooner
3/29/2007, 10:19 PM
What in the **** is this whole in hiding thing......you better come to some gawd damn football games you hiding bitch

poke4christ
4/1/2007, 01:05 AM
OK, I'm wrong. The timeline has Ben getting captured 9 days later.

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Timeline:November_2004

I actually post over there on their forum too. Here's a thread where they were talking about the timing of this and I went through what exactly was happening at this time.

http://forum.lostpedia.com/showthread.php?t=3447

Blue
4/4/2007, 09:54 PM
So what have we learned this year? Nada.

yermom
4/4/2007, 10:22 PM
other than the fact that Kate is still hawt, i'm not sure

jk the sooner fan
4/4/2007, 10:23 PM
i'm not sure what to make of that episode

at all.....

Blue
4/4/2007, 10:26 PM
other than the fact that Kate is still hawt, i'm not sure

True,true. I'm of the "Enjoy the ride" variety, but sometimes I'm like WTF? Are manatees writing this ****?

Now we have 3 seperate entities. Some of you geeks prolly knew this, but now we have the Losties, the Others, and the FReakin All Knowing Island.

I'm hooked and the writers know it. I'm gonna be 35 and say, "That's it!? ...MOTHER****ER!!!!"

jk the sooner fan
4/4/2007, 10:31 PM
ok, so was the smoke monster after juliet or kate?

normally somebody dies once smoke monster sets its mind to it...

yermom
4/4/2007, 10:43 PM
i'd guess Kate

but it sounds like they have run into it before...

so who the hell knows about the smoke monster if the others and the Losties both don't???

jk the sooner fan
4/4/2007, 10:44 PM
juliet had to have done something to be banished with kate