PDA

View Full Version : Flip This House

Petro-Sooner
9/27/2006, 01:03 PM
There was a thread a while back about the original cast from this show moving to another network. I'm a big fan of the show and was wondering if anyone could help me find this thread. TIA.

mrowl
9/27/2006, 01:06 PM
that show ticks me off. They get tons of freebies, and free labor for plugs. which makes their budget unrealistic.

Petro-Sooner
9/27/2006, 01:07 PM
I'm not a fan of the two different casts they have on now. But the original season I found entertaining.

Boomer.....
9/27/2006, 01:09 PM
I like the show. There is also Property Ladder, which is similar, but tells if and for how much they sold the house for. It makes flipping more realistic, because some people lose money.

Petro-Sooner
9/27/2006, 01:11 PM
The way I understand they went to a new network and are changing the style of the show a little. Just curious as to when they will be back on the air.

SeattleOUstudent
9/27/2006, 01:20 PM
Ill do your research for you ;) Well, really because I want to know....i loved the original cast

From Wikpedia

is a television series which airs on the A&E (Arts and Entertainment) television network. In Season one, the series followed the activities surrounding the Trademark Real Estate Company based in Charleston, South Carolina. Each episode spotlighted the purchase and renovation of a single unit. All episodes included listing the price of the purchase, the cost of renovation, and the market value (including potential profit) of that finished house.

Due to creative differences with Richard Davis, the founder of Trademark, A&E chose different real estate companies for season two. Davis plans to take the series to A&E's competitor TLC (The Learning Channel).[1]

From http://www.flipthislawsuit.com/

Hey Yall!

Ginger & JackI cannot tell you how much your continued support means to everyone at Team Trademark! It has been unbelievable. I just wanted to update everyone! We are still filming and things are going great! The new show is still unnamed but we will let you all know the details the moment we get them. I just want to ask everyone to please continue to make your comments on http://www.imdb.com/ under the “Flip This House” page (you can search for it on the homepage). This is where we are getting the word across with the most emphasis! All of the networks look here so it is where support is needed the most!

Ya’ll have been awesome, we honestly have been speechless–which is hard for all of us–over the kindness and loyalty from each of you. We plan to repay you with lots of great entertainment in January!

Many of you have been to the Crab House or by our office, but I would like to make sure everyone knows to please stop by the office and say hello if you are ever in Charleston, it means the world to us when you do!

Thank you all so much and we will continue to send updates as we have them! See you soon!

Ginger