PDA

View Full Version : Hornfans new rule thread!

sooner n houston
9/27/2006, 11:03 AM
HUH????????????????????????????????

From said thread:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully this one won't have to last more than a week, but a new phenomenon has cropped up on HornFans.

It seems to be the latest HornFans trend to post a "negative" thread title followed by a "positive" post, usually accompanied by bitching about the supposed bitchers.

There is already a rule that you are not to post responses to posts that do not exist in some sort of "anticipation" of expected posts. Respond to actual posts. Posts that violate the Posting Guidelines should be called to my attention via the Notify Moderator button .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:eek:

Boomer.....
9/27/2006, 11:04 AM
:confused:

fadada1
9/27/2006, 11:04 AM
i'm totally confused after reading that.

colleyvillesooner
9/27/2006, 11:05 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79097&highlight=soonerfans.com

caphorns
9/27/2006, 11:11 AM
There is already a rule that you are not to post responses to posts that do not exist in some sort of "anticipation" of expected posts.

gdc - I am not going back to hornfans. ;)

Octavian
9/27/2006, 11:19 AM
I don't really care to post there but the format is lame and you can't lurk for long w/out them begging for money...

Soonerfans, Huskerpedia, even WeAreSC does a better job...what's the dealio, Tejas?

caphorns
9/27/2006, 11:24 AM
Don't think this place doesn't have stupid rules

j/k

Posts like my post above should be banned 2. I just don't know how to say it

umberto
9/27/2006, 02:12 PM
HUH????????????????????????????????

From said thread:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully this one won't have to last more than a week, but a new phenomenon has cropped up on HornFans.

It seems to be the latest HornFans trend to post a "negative" thread title followed by a "positive" post, usually accompanied by bitching about the supposed bitchers.

There is already a rule that you are not to post responses to posts that do not exist in some sort of "anticipation" of expected posts. Respond to actual posts. Posts that violate the Posting Guidelines should be called to my attention via the Notify Moderator button .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:eek:

I don't think an Attorney could even make sense of that one. :eek: