PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole's attorney

Osce0la
9/27/2006, 09:20 AM
I heard on the radio this morning in a news report that Anna Nicole Smith's attorney's name is Howard Stern (I don't know if it is spelled the same as THE Howard Stern), I thought it was kinda funny considering who they were talking about...

Mjcpr
9/27/2006, 09:23 AM
He her baby daddy.

VeeJay
9/27/2006, 09:33 AM
I also heard that someone else besides the attorney claims to be daddy to the li'l newborn.

I know the world is full of bizarre, whacked-out people, but WTF are these guys thinkng?

Outside of seeing potential dollar signs (well, and a gigantic pair of fat hooters), what's in it for them to behave this way with this woman?

Methinks this is a case of golddiggers after the golddigger.

Sh*t flows downhill, fer sure.

yermom
9/27/2006, 10:46 AM
it's Howard K. Stern

he was on Howard Stern's E! show with her once (at least) with a wig and sunglasses to look like him, i didn't know what was going on at the time

Beef
9/27/2006, 10:49 AM
He seems to be as bananas as her. I approve of them hooking up.

Boomer.....
9/27/2006, 10:51 AM
He says that they are getting married soon and have secretly been together for a long time.

yermom
9/27/2006, 11:14 AM
wow

StoopTroup
9/27/2006, 11:17 AM
That Atty is sitting pretty now.

He's in control of a sweet situation it seems.

Boomer.....
9/27/2006, 11:33 AM
That Atty is sitting pretty now.

He's in control of a sweet situation it seems.
Yeah, a fat/skinny woman who is doped out of her mind half of the time, a dead kid, a new baby, and a court case against her 100 year old ex.

Good times!

yermom
9/27/2006, 11:58 AM
Yeah, a fat/skinny woman who is doped out of her mind half of the time, a dead kid, a new baby, and a court case against her 100 year old ex.

Good times!

yeah, he's got a new skank to support on his lawyer pay ;)

if she ever gets the Marshall money, then he hits the jackpot either way i'm thinking

SoonerInHouston
9/27/2006, 12:05 PM
Does this mean she doesn't have to pay his attorney fees? :D

StoopTroup
9/27/2006, 12:09 PM

if she ever gets the Marshall money, then he hits the jackpot either way i'm thinking
That's what I meant by him sitting pretty...

For an ambulance chasing shark...it's got to be like chum in the water for him...

Mjcpr
9/27/2006, 12:15 PM
I thought it had been decided that she did get the money?

StoopTroup
9/27/2006, 12:22 PM
I thought it had been decided that she did get the money?
Yeah...I don't understand all these appeals anymore.

If you have the money I guess you can just keep appealling until you find someone who gives you the answer you want.

Can any of you Good Sooner Atty's explain this happening to us TV Legal Experts?

Boomer.....
9/27/2006, 01:05 PM

"IF" is the key. If she doesn't get the money, good luck with that one.

Taxman71
9/27/2006, 04:59 PM
The beauty of doing it with Anna is that you can simply picture her body during the pre-Trimspa days for more stamina, thus eliminating the akwardness of calling out the wrong name.