PDA

View Full Version : At least he's minty fresh...

Okla-homey
9/27/2006, 08:39 AM
:eek:

Man arrested, charged with aggravated assault

Tuesday, Sep 26, 2006 - 04:02 PM

JOHNSON CITY, TN -- A Tri-Cities resident has been arrested following an unusual series of events that led to one man being charged with aggravated assault...

Johnson City Police responded to an aggravated assault call this weekend on Sept. 24 at 810 Lamont Street in Johnson City.

Police arrested 55-year-old Louis C. Ferguson at his home after he allegedly attacked a homeless man who had been staying with him.

According to the police report, Ferguson reportedly had been "drinking Listerine mouthwash all day and was very intoxicated."

Ferguson allegedly attacked the homeless man with a kitchen knife. Police say this is the third call they've had regarding Ferguson threatening to stab people.

The man then attempted to flee the apartment, telling police he grabbed a brick and threw it at Ferguson on his way out.

Ferguson then returned to his apartment, where police found him in his bed.

While police were arresting him, Ferguson tried to drink more Listerine, according to the report.

Ferguson was booked into the Washington County Detention Center, then transported to the VA hospital for treatment before returning to jail, according to the report.

Hot Rod
9/27/2006, 08:46 AM
Warnings : Do not administer to children under twelve years of age. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Do not swallow. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Oops! Too late!

9/27/2006, 08:50 AM
In college, I bought booze that was WAY cheaper than Listerine.

Of course, it should have had the same warning label.

OU4LIFE
9/27/2006, 09:06 AM
if by "in college" you mean "last weekend" then I agree.

BeetDigger
9/27/2006, 09:09 AM
Listerine, Mad Dog 20/20 - pretty much the same thing.

Osce0la
9/27/2006, 09:23 AM
Listerine, Mad Dog 20/20 - pretty much the same thing.
Listerine smells a little better though...

Tear Down This Wall
9/27/2006, 09:38 AM
In college, I bought booze that was WAY cheaper than Listerine.

Of course, it should have had the same warning label.

Thunderbird ;)

Widescreen
9/27/2006, 10:21 AM
Boone's Farm!

Scott D
9/27/2006, 10:23 AM
RIPPLE muh****ahs