PDA

View Full Version : Other boards for the bye week!!!

Readyfor8
9/26/2006, 03:09 AM
Some funny stuff, on gopokes.com namely this..

http://mb29.scout.com/fosuinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=24386.topic

The pokers want to hire Bill Belichek or "Joe Paterno" for 10 million dollars a year? That is the most ludicris thing I have ever heard in my entire life. But, wouldn't it be great to have Bill Parcels come coach at fOSU, and them still get their *** handed to them.

Some not so funny stuff at goducks.net, if you want to get ****ed off in a hurry go to this site.

They still think they recovered the ball and the call was correct, but now they are wishing for losses against Oklahoma. The only thing that would make me happier than seeing these classless water foul get blown out of every game for the rest of the season would be to see them go undefeated and play us for a National Championship. God that would be great.

The usual dissappointing smack on Hornfans.com, although we have seen a withdrawl of sexat fans on this board. They are still just as dillusional over there. If we win, this site will be shut down for weeks, not days. These guys are a big fat red baloon ready to be popped.

Kstatefans.com has switch to requiring registration to cruise over there, and its not worth it to see these guys flat and dissappointing. But allbuffs.com is full of **** and vinegar for a team thats 0-4, this week they play mizzou and that will be a game worth watching.

Anyone else have a good spot to get some laughs? Bucknuts.com is great, but mostly Big10 gobilty goop.

StoopTroup
9/26/2006, 06:31 AM
The Duck Fans act like a bunch of pokes.

goingoneight
9/26/2006, 08:46 PM
The Duck Fans act like a bunch of pokes.

Let's see... thinking the kicking team touches the ball first on an onside kick rewards them posession and hoping for OU to lose rather than win to make their own team look better...

Yeah, they're officially aggies.

OKC-SLC
9/26/2006, 10:43 PM
Let's see... thinking the kicking team touches the ball first on an onside kick rewards them posession and hoping for OU to lose rather than win to make their own team look better...

Yeah, they're officially aggies.
what else....

No championships? Check.

Sugar daddy booster? Check.

Fans that have butt secks with animals? Check.

They're aggies, all right.

sooneron
9/26/2006, 10:46 PM
Aggies of the NW.

OUmillenium
9/27/2006, 09:55 AM
I rarely go to hornfans.com but have been a daily reader/occasional poster on austin360.com UT sports board. It was the best nonsooner board around up until about a year ago. They changed format and a lot of good posters quit. Since the :texan: s won the MNC it has mostly been a flame fest between Sooners and :texan: s. I only check it every few weeks but this is the time of year to be on it.

Give it a look, but be warned there are a # of :texan: A-holes.

OUmillenium
9/27/2006, 10:00 AM
austin360.com is now statesman.com