PDA

View Full Version : So, does anyone else get annoyed at the games by...

TheUnnamedSooner
9/25/2006, 06:48 PM
The announcer telling us to look at the north score board for scores around the country and it keeps showing games without scores? It seems that way at every game. I can understand it at an 11 AM game, but at a night game? Come on, after 6pm on Saturday there is a ton of games with scores to put up there...

DrZaius
9/25/2006, 06:53 PM
that does seem awfully brokeback

Jimminy Crimson
9/25/2006, 07:02 PM
Whenever they make the announcement to look at the North board, if you look at the horizontal boards on the deck overhangs, you can get the scores you are looking for. :cool:

TheUnnamedSooner
9/25/2006, 07:03 PM
Whenever they make the announcement to look at the North board, if you look at the horizontal boards on the deck overhangs, you can get the scores you are looking for. :cool:

You get the same result :mad:

StoopTroup
9/25/2006, 07:45 PM
It's pretty sad.

westcoast_sooner
9/25/2006, 08:10 PM
Doh!!

Soonerfan88
9/25/2006, 08:52 PM
I'm on the east side of the NEZ and can't see the north scoreboard at all. Occasionally get some scores from the side boards but always seem to miss the ones I'm wanting to catch.

OUstud
9/25/2006, 09:10 PM
The north scoreboard is basically pointless. I wish they'd do like NCAA Football 07 and our media guide cover would lead you to believe and just put a video board on it.

Readyfor8
9/25/2006, 10:34 PM
The north scoreboard is basically pointless. I wish they'd do like NCAA Football 07 and our media guide cover would lead you to believe and just put a video board on it.

Yea, because if you had a video board on it, that would change what scores they post.

Whats really annoying is the fact that they are tapping into a media wire system and its not a good one. I don't need to know te score of East Carolina vs. Buffalo, no one cares, show the top 25 and BigXII scores thats all anyone cares about.

TheUnnamedSooner
9/25/2006, 11:53 PM
Yea, because if you had a video board on it, that would change what scores they post.

Whats really annoying is the fact that they are tapping into a media wire system and its not a good one. I don't need to know te score of East Carolina vs. Buffalo, no one cares, show the top 25 and BigXII scores thats all anyone cares about.

And what is even worse, this is what you would see

E. Carolina
Buffalo
Q