PDA

View Full Version : Jericho and Criminal Minds ******-*******s

handcrafted
9/25/2006, 03:11 PM
Anybody watch either one last week? Opinions? I liked season one of CM and wanted to see where the cliffhanger went, but was gone and forgot to tape it. Also, I'm sensing that they may be killing off Lola Glaudini's character, which is my favorite one and I'll be really put out if it's true.

Jericho looks like it could be really good, and it also looks like it could be major suckage.

Beef
9/25/2006, 03:15 PM
Norm thought Jericho sucked.
I have it Tivo'd and am debating whether or not to watch it.

Sooner_Bob
9/25/2006, 03:16 PM
I occassionally catch Criminal Minds, but don't go out of my way to watch it. I didn't bother with Jericho because the last 3 new series that I got into got cancelled. Freakin' Invasion, Surface and Threshold haters . . .

handcrafted
9/25/2006, 03:32 PM
I was really interested in seeing where Threshold went. I think there's a DVD out with the series plus the un-aired episodes, but I won't buy it because it will just **** me off.

I_SMELL_FEAR
9/25/2006, 03:56 PM
Im with you on Jericho..they didnt do enough with the premier to make me think its going to be awesome (like it should be), but I will give them time.

Shark looked like a short timer

mdklatt
9/25/2006, 03:59 PM
The writing for Jericho is pretty hackneyed, but I'm going to give it a chance.

Boomer.....
9/25/2006, 04:23 PM
The writing for Jericho is pretty hackneyed, but I'm going to give it a chance.
x2. It was okay.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/25/2006, 04:29 PM
I didn't bother with Jericho because the last 3 new series that I got into got cancelled. Freakin' Invasion, Surface and Threshold haters . . .

That's what I was thinking...I was into Threshold, thought it was original and good. Didn't last half a season...

What happened to Invasion? was it cancelled? If so, what was the ending, what was the "alien" and how did it work?

C&CDean
9/25/2006, 04:31 PM
WTF are you weirdos even talking about?

Czar Soonerov
9/25/2006, 04:46 PM
I watched Jericho last night. I'll be watching tonights ep, but the jury is still out.

BajaOklahoma
9/25/2006, 05:21 PM
I like Criminal Minds.

TexasSooner01
9/25/2006, 05:24 PM
I occassionally catch Criminal Minds, but don't go out of my way to watch it. I didn't bother with Jericho because the last 3 new series that I got into got cancelled. Freakin' Invasion, Surface and Threshold haters . . .

Invasion and Surface were Good! Criminal Minds....they got the guy and saved the girl.

LOST is the BEST! ;)