PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bri...thought you might be interested in this

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/25/2006, 11:50 AM
http://www.tnawrestling.com/

http://www.tnawrestling.com/anglesplash/angleistna.jpg

bri
9/25/2006, 12:20 PM
Wow, nice to see he's decided to take the E's advice and get healthy and work on his relationship with his family.

I don't know about you, but I eagerly look forward to his messy divorce, continuing string of serious injuries, and eventual death from a painkiller overdose. :(

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/25/2006, 12:29 PM
Well my theory is that maybe since TNA doesnt travel and he can do 3 shows a month, so his family can be with him down there(At Universal Studio's no less..the kids will love him) Maybe he is just making sure that he can still wrestle and and keep the addiction of competion but doing it on a lesser level. I still wish he had taken at least a year off.

bri
9/25/2006, 12:30 PM
This just goes to show that WWE's Wellness Program only works when someone actually CARES about wellness. :mad:

NormanPride
9/25/2006, 12:36 PM
At least they have one...

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/25/2006, 12:38 PM
Well all of those people that claim TNA destroys WWE are absolutely wetting themselves right now. Now they think Jericho and Benoit are going to TNA and maybe even Goldberg...which would mean TNA would need more jobbers

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/25/2006, 12:39 PM
Chris Masters heheheheheheheheheehheehhe

NormanPride
9/25/2006, 12:40 PM
Well all of those people that claim TNA destroys WWE are absolutely wetting themselves right now. Now they think Jericho and Benoit are going to TNA and maybe even Goldberg...which would mean TNA would need more jobbers

I bet they fantasize about being said "jobbers", huh?

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/25/2006, 12:45 PM
Oh and for some reason I am loving Smackdown right now. I mean King Booker actually keeping the belt this long is really awesome, plus putting him in a match with the Undertaker where both he and the Undertaker both looked amazing. Plus Mr. Kennedy saying "I would have pinned the Undertaker on that move" and JBL saying "Kid I love you but there is no way you aren't going to beat the Undertaker that fast" Plus Batista and Finlay is perfect because Finlay is too old to last more than 20 minutes and hey guess what Batista can't last 20 minutes anyway. Plus the fact that Kendrick and London are actually getting tv time is amazing. Plus Michelle McCool is toooo hott!! They need more Jillian Hall though!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/25/2006, 12:46 PM
Could you imagine how hurtful it would be to be a jobber in the TNA...not good enough to get your *** kicked for 1 minute in the WWE.

bri
9/25/2006, 01:21 PM
Norman Smiley seems okay with his niche. ;)