PDA

View Full Version : DESEAN JACKSON-California Golden Bears

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/25/2006, 11:43 AM
What say you about this lightning bolt? His running is scary. He's got the speed of a track man, and the moves of Reggie Bush. Did you see the punt or kickoff return he had for a TD against ASU?

OUster
9/25/2006, 11:51 AM
I remember this dude from the Army All American game. He was, by far, the fastest guy on the field.

IronSooner
9/25/2006, 11:57 AM
Yeah I remember seeing him in the AA game and looked forward to watching him in college. This past saturday is the first time I'd seen him do anything at this level, but I'd love to watch the guy a little more. Tons of talent.

9/25/2006, 01:28 PM
If he doesn't get hurt, he will have a helluva future in feetball. Wish to heck we coulda got him. Seems to me we recruited him HARD. (he liked OU, but thought Norman and OKC to be a little subdued for his taste.

Scott D
9/25/2006, 01:28 PM
I heard he's a registerred democrat.

jwlynn64
9/25/2006, 01:37 PM
Maybe a member of NAMBLA. Not saying it's true but I think that someone told me he heard it from some guy who might know someone that heard it from another guy. Just saying....

9/25/2006, 01:46 PM
Maybe a member of NAMBLA. Not saying it's true but I think that someone told me he heard it from some guy who might know someone that heard it from another guy. Just saying....Berkley is AOK for the little guy, then.

SoonerDood
9/25/2006, 01:55 PM
I thought Marshawn Lynch was the best evar! or was that JJ Arrington? OMG Jeff Tedford's next NFL flameout.

9/25/2006, 02:04 PM
I thought Marshawn Lynch was the best evar! or was that JJ Arrington? OMG Jeff Tedford's next NFL flameout.Just be glad Jackson didn't go to suc, domer or the whorns.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
9/25/2006, 02:05 PM
What say you about this lightning bolt? His running is scary. He's got the speed of a track man, and the moves of Reggie Bush. Did you see the punt or kickoff return he had for a TD against ASU?

I'd say he was a pretty good 6th round pick in my college football fantasy league.....did I just type that? :eek: