PDA

View Full Version : My aggie morning

C&CDean
9/25/2006, 11:31 AM
Let me tell y'all how my morning went:

I'm leaving the Deanarosa for work about 7:15 or so. I'm driving my truck, with a trailer on the back so I can stop and pick up feed on the way home. I pull out, and head up the road in front of the spread. I see this raggedy assed Oldsmobile sitting in the road with the engine running (steam coming out of the exhaust). As I get closer, I notice a rifle barrell sticking out of the driver's window - pointing at my bottom pasture.

I pull up, just short of the window/barrell, and dude jerks the rifle back inside the car. I get out, walk up to the door just behind him, and say "WTF are you shooting at?" He goes "yearlings." I go "what kinda yearlings?" He goes "deer." I go "that's my property, I've got cattle over there, so don't be shooting across my property." He goes "hell man, I wouldn't shoot none of your cows." I go "I don't want you shooting at anything on my property, now get the **** outta here." And I walk back to my truck.

At this very moment, my wife pulls up right behind him. I tell her "get the license #" she says "I've already got it." So, I pull ahead, expecting dude to follow suit. Instead, he sticks the barrell back out the window. My wife starts doing this wild 4-point turnaround, and at this exact moment, my son pulls up - sees the gun, my wife freaking out, etc. and reaches behind his seat and gets a shotgun out.

I have to pull about a quarter mile up the road to turn around with the trailer, and as I'm doing that, dude comes flying by me at about 80 - with my kid following. I call him on his cell phone and say "have you called the sheriff?" he goes "yeah, I'm just gonna follow him and see where he goes." I say "don't get into any BS with him."

Anyhow, about 2 minutes later, here comes a sheriff. I tell him what's up, and about that time my kid calls and says the guy is cornered at a dead end (edge of the earth road - no kidding). So, sheriff takes off with lights, etc. and within about 30 seconds here comes about 4-5 more sheriffs. Looked like the cavalry. I don't know if they've caught him yet, but I'm fixin' to call over there.

What's aggy about this? Dude is wearing an OSU stocking cap, has an OSU bumper sticker, and I damn near got high from all the pot smoke rolling outta his POS Olds. Well that, and he seemed almost perplexed as to why I didn't think it was a good idea to not poach deer on somebody's property from the road. "Hell man, I wouldn't shoot your cows." WTF?

We'd have probably been on the news if this were a weekend. I always empty my truck of all firearms before heading to work on Monday since carrying them on a government property is a no-no. The fact he was poaching on a Monday very well may have saved his life. And me from going to jail.

****ing aggies.

OUDoc
9/25/2006, 11:34 AM
Dean rules.

Boarder
9/25/2006, 11:35 AM
That's what broadheads in the truck are for. Didn't you watch the Duke boys back in the day?

NormanPride
9/25/2006, 11:37 AM
GADOC-.... man, that sucks. $10 says you see him again at some point.

Boarder
9/25/2006, 11:37 AM
Anyhow, about 2 minutes later, here comes a sheriff. So, sheriff takes off with lights, etc. and within about 30 seconds here comes about 4-5 more sheriffs. Looked like the cavalry.

Now, if you were in McClain county, I'd find this very hard to believe. You'd have to add an hour to all of those times.

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/25/2006, 11:42 AM
So?

Did you call yet? They get 'em?

UPDATE, DAMMIT!

colleyvillesooner
9/25/2006, 11:52 AM
TV SHOW!!! NOWISH!!!!

TheHumanAlphabet
9/25/2006, 11:53 AM
Did they arrest him?

Pointing a loaded gun, poaching, illegal hunting, hunting without a permit, hunting out of season(unless its gun deer season - don't know), mary jane...who knows what else...

silverwheels
9/25/2006, 12:01 PM
Dean always has the best stories...

Petro-Sooner
9/25/2006, 12:08 PM
I love Dean stories!!! I'm going to have to come to a tailgate one of these days and meet this cat.

mdklatt
9/25/2006, 12:21 PM
ARE YOU READING THIS TV EXECUTIVES?!?!

We need a Dean reality show like yesterday.

Vaevictis
9/25/2006, 12:28 PM
I dunno, I expect watching some dude check and post to an internet message board every other scene would get boring after awhile ;)

(which also implies that my own reality show is a no-go)

mdklatt
9/25/2006, 12:30 PM
I dunno, I expect watching some dude check and post to an internet message board every other scene would get boring after awhile ;)

That's what editors are for. :cool:

yermom
9/25/2006, 12:31 PM
for it to work, i think you'd need to dump me and doleo on the Deanarosa for a month or so

StoopTroup
9/25/2006, 12:32 PM
The Dog ain't got S**t on Dean.

Dean = Aggie Buster :D

mdklatt
9/25/2006, 12:33 PM
for it to work, i think you'd need to dump me and doleo on the Deanarosa for a month or so

The Simple Life 3

Which one of you is the slut and which one is the skank?

Vaevictis
9/25/2006, 12:33 PM
Hmm. Actually, if you want to spice it up, we could move him into a house with a transsexual UT alum who worships Cindy Sheehan.

The rants that would come out of that situation might just be classic.

Norm In Norman
9/25/2006, 12:37 PM
Man - the country is interesting. Nothing ever happens in the city.

mdklatt
9/25/2006, 12:37 PM
Hmm. Actually, if you want to spice it up, we could move him into a house with a transsexual UT alum who worships Cindy Sheehan.

The rants that would come out of that situation might just be classic.

I bet the Supersize Me dude is looking for episode ideas for 30 Days....

Vaevictis
9/25/2006, 12:39 PM
I bet the Supersize Me dude is looking for episode ideas for 30 Days....

One of my profs talks about a "Dr. Patty" who teaches at UT. I bet we could actually pull it off if we wanted.

SoonerInKCMO
9/25/2006, 01:03 PM
Man - the country is interesting. Nothing ever happens in the city.

Yep. This is another reason why I don't live in the country - fewer gun-toting wackos in the hood.

OUDoc
9/25/2006, 01:06 PM
Yep. This is another reason why I don't live in the country - fewer gun-toting wackos in the hood.
Dean said he didn't have his guns........oh, the poacher. Gotcha.

C&CDean
9/25/2006, 01:24 PM
The plot thickens.......

My boy calls me a while ago. Seems dude evaded the sheriffs. He went by the Conoco and saw about 5 sheriff cars, pulled in and asked them if they caught him, and they said "nah." They were all stuffing their faces with eggs and bacon. On the bright side, it wasn't donuts.

My boy then went back up where dude was, and here he comes driving outta the woods. No OSU hat, different clothes, etc. As he passes, my boy recognizes him. He calls me and says "dude was sitting two rows in front of you at church Sunday." I don't darken the doorway of the church house too often, so I really didn't pay attention to who was sitting around me. Then my boy starts telling me that dude's wife is in his Sunday School class, and is always asking the rest of the class to pray for him. Guess he's a trucker, a alcoholic, a druggie, and beats hell outta her on a regular basis. Anyhow, now I know where dude lives.

So, this afternoon we're gonna be having a little talk. After I swing by the crib and visit the arms room. Well unless the sheriffs have finished grubbing out and maybe even looked up his license # and visited him first.

Whatever comes out of it, after this afternoon, I pretty much doubt dude will be poaching my front pasture any more. Oh yeah, pray for him.

TUSooner
9/25/2006, 01:31 PM
Should we start the collection now for Dean's bail?

sooner_born_1960
9/25/2006, 01:36 PM
The plot thickens.......

Then my boy starts telling me that dude's wife is in his Sunday School class, and is always asking the rest of the class to pray for him.
Was hawtness mentioned? And this thread is worthless w/o pics.

OUDoc
9/25/2006, 01:37 PM
They'll never take Dean alive.

Rhino
9/25/2006, 01:38 PM
For some reason, I want to join Dean for this trip.

proud gonzo
9/25/2006, 01:45 PM
:les: FIELD TRIP!

mdklatt
9/25/2006, 01:47 PM
Then my boy starts telling me that dude's wife is in his Sunday School class, and is always asking the rest of the class to pray for him. Guess he's...a alcoholic, a druggie, and beats hell outta her on a regular basis.

And worst of all he's an oSu fan. Even God can't fix that.

P.S. How young is his wife that she's in Sunday school?? :eek:

picasso
9/25/2006, 01:53 PM
Dean doesn't realize sheep season is year round.

C&CDean
9/25/2006, 01:58 PM
Could be an ambush; got back up? automatic weapons?

Is pig's ***** pork?

IB4OU2
9/25/2006, 02:00 PM
Is pig's ***** pork?

Guess that's a yes....:D

colleyvillesooner
9/25/2006, 02:01 PM
Somebody go tape this meeting and we'll sell it to TV. Title it "Life on the MuFuggin Ranch."

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/25/2006, 02:35 PM
OMG...I wanna go.

No, really...I really wanna go...

Petro-Sooner
9/25/2006, 02:37 PM
OMG...I wanna go.

No, really...I really wanna go...

Me to.

picasso
9/25/2006, 02:41 PM
And worst of all he's an oSu fan. Even God can't fix that.

P.S. How young is his wife that she's in Sunday school?? :eek:
dude, it applies to even old people. it's group/classes that meet before the service.

BeetDigger
9/25/2006, 02:41 PM
The sheriff in that county seems to have things well under control. Eating wise that is.

C&CDean
9/25/2006, 02:44 PM
mdklatt is one of them atheests.

I ain't been to sunday school since I was maybe 12 or so, but they've got it for big people too. Hell man, they got it for diaper wearing, dementia havin', blue-veined, waxy-skinned old folk too. Sunny school, it ain't just for childrens no more.

C&CDean
9/25/2006, 02:45 PM
The sheriff in that county seems to have things well under control. Eating wise that is.

Cleveland? I'm in the little SE corner of Cleveland county. Across the river south is McClain, a couple miles east is Pott.

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/25/2006, 02:54 PM
Hee hee...'pott'.

I just think that's funny.

BeetDigger
9/25/2006, 02:54 PM
Cleveland? I'm in the little SE corner of Cleveland county. Across the river south is McClain, a couple miles east is Pott.

You should run for Sheriff. Is he up for re-election this November?

Petro-Sooner
9/25/2006, 02:58 PM
Dean would be like that Sheriff in Arizona. "Put your pansy pink on and grab a shovel. Its work time".

picasso
9/25/2006, 03:02 PM
is there gonna be any zebra butt secks in this story or not.

Oldnslo
9/25/2006, 03:10 PM
I think pig ***** is pork. Dunno.

Hey, Deano, don't get buckshot all up in yo' ***.

handcrafted
9/25/2006, 03:24 PM
The celebrity that Dean reminds me the most of is Clifton James, the guy who played Sheriff JW Pepper in the 007 movies "Live and Let Die" and "The Man with the Golden Gun".

Those of you who know who I'm talking about, will understand. :D

IB4OU2
9/25/2006, 03:31 PM
mdklatt is one of them atheests.

I ain't been to sunday school since I was maybe 12 or so, but they've got it for big people too. Hell man, they got it for diaper wearing, dementia havin', blue-veined, waxy-skinned old folk too. Sunny school, it ain't just for childrens no more.

IN!........I think.......maybe......what?

C&CDean
9/25/2006, 03:35 PM
The celebrity that Dean reminds me the most of is Clifton James, the guy who played Sheriff JW Pepper in the 007 movies "Live and Let Die" and "The Man with the Golden Gun".

Those of you who know who I'm talking about, will understand. :D

I guess you're feeling like some time off?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/25/2006, 03:42 PM
OMG...I wanna go.

No, really...I really wanna go...Meet me in the LWM parking lot. We can ride over there together. I'll bring the Natty and the tube tops.

handcrafted
9/25/2006, 03:47 PM
I guess you're feeling like some time off?

Good grief, dude, you don't know a compliment when you read one, do ya?

Clifton James is practically an American icon!

Now if I'da said Buford T. Justice, I'd have been asking for it. :D

sanantoniosooner
9/25/2006, 03:50 PM
He was just trying to get you back for stealing his puppies.

C&CDean
9/25/2006, 04:07 PM
Good grief, dude, you don't know a compliment when you read one, do ya?

Clifton James is practically an American icon!

Now if I'da said Buford T. Justice, I'd have been asking for it. :D

I'm pretty sure the Buford T. Justice sheriff was cloned from Clifton James' movie roles. Fat, sweaty, greasy dude. I may be fat, but I ain't sweaty or greasy, and there is a certain amount of muscle mass buried somewhere in my lard. And I'm a handsome muh****ah. That dude is fugly.

BigRedJed
9/25/2006, 04:09 PM
He's obviously trying to suck up to you, Dean.

http://www.zelluloid.de/images/szenen/39e1f9a016635.jpg

BigRedJed
9/25/2006, 04:10 PM
http://www.bondmovies.com/allies/pepper.jpg

mdklatt
9/25/2006, 04:11 PM
He's obviously trying to suck up to you, Dean.

http://www.zelluloid.de/images/szenen/39e1f9a016635.jpg

ZULLULOWND!!

IB4OU2
9/25/2006, 04:13 PM
I'm pretty sure the Buford T. Justice sheriff was cloned from Clifton James' movie roles. Fat, sweaty, greasy dude. I may be fat, but I ain't sweaty or greasy, and there is a certain amount of muscle mass buried somewhere in my lard. And I'm a handsome muh****ah. That dude is fugly.

You ain't fat......btw, were you selling tickets on the corner of Jenkins/Boyd saturday around 3:15? Deb and I may have walked right by you but I wasn't sure it was you.

C&CDean
9/25/2006, 04:16 PM
You ain't fat......btw, were you selling tickets on the corner of Jenkins/Boyd saturday around 3:15? Deb and I may have walked right by you but I wasn't sure it was you.

tweren't me.

IB4OU2
9/25/2006, 04:24 PM
tweren't me.

Whew, glad we didn't say hi.......we'll come to one of the tailgates soon.

Boarder
9/25/2006, 05:03 PM
Seems I spoke too soon about the sheriffs.

They seriously should abolish the sheriff system. At least in McClain. they don't do a freaking thing.

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/25/2006, 05:06 PM
I can not wait to hear what happens when Dean gets there.

This is better than anything on TV.

Boarder
9/25/2006, 05:35 PM
[R. Dean Kelly] Now I get my guuuunnn![/R. Dean Kelly]

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/25/2006, 05:47 PM
I wonder if he's shot aggy yet...

:eddie:

slickdawg
9/25/2006, 06:33 PM
I wish Dean had internet at home so we'd know about the aggie and his
unfortunate encounter with Dan's fist.

Sooner24
9/25/2006, 06:41 PM
There's only one................

Crimson and Cream Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GottaHavePride
9/25/2006, 06:42 PM
There can be only one!

Sorry, it just slipped out.

Mixer!
9/25/2006, 08:24 PM
Dammit, we need a DEAN for Sheriff 2006 bumper sticker fark like now.

usmc-sooner
9/25/2006, 08:42 PM
The plot thickens.......

My boy calls me a while ago. Seems dude evaded the sheriffs. He went by the Conoco and saw about 5 sheriff cars, pulled in and asked them if they caught him, and they said "nah." They were all stuffing their faces with eggs and bacon. On the bright side, it wasn't donuts.

My boy then went back up where dude was, and here he comes driving outta the woods. No OSU hat, different clothes, etc. As he passes, my boy recognizes him. He calls me and says "dude was sitting two rows in front of you at church Sunday." I don't darken the doorway of the church house too often, so I really didn't pay attention to who was sitting around me. Then my boy starts telling me that dude's wife is in his Sunday School class, and is always asking the rest of the class to pray for him. Guess he's a trucker, a alcoholic, a druggie, and beats hell outta her on a regular basis. Anyhow, now I know where dude lives.

my church sucks

Oldnslo
9/25/2006, 08:43 PM
Is Dean still among the living?

AlbqSooner
9/25/2006, 09:17 PM
Is Dean still among the living?
Do they have internet in the Cleveland County Jail?

picasso
9/25/2006, 09:45 PM
I just heard on my scanner that a man has been found tied naked to a tree in Cleveland County. said he was unconscious but had a smile on his face.

OUDoc
9/26/2006, 07:53 AM
I just heard on my scanner that a man has been found tied naked to a tree in Cleveland County. said he was unconscious but had a smile on his face.
So, you gonna untie Dean or not?

C&CDean
9/26/2006, 09:01 AM
Anticlimactic.

Dude was already on the road in his semi when I got there. But it ain't over. The more I think about it, the more ****ed off I get. A couple weeks ago I shot a coyote in that pasture - who was eating on a little spotted fawn carcass. The fawn was too far gone to determine whether he was shot or not - but having an admitted "yearling killer" around pretty much seals it for me that he was shot. Seriously, WTF is wrong with somebody who will shoot a spotted fawn from the road and just leave it? I've gotta wonder what's going on in his head. Is it sport? Does he beat off while doing it? I mean WTF???

There is some encouraging news to report. I'm working with the Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife. I'm volunteering my bottom pasture for a deer decoy. For $5 a head, I'll let you hide and watch them bust those toothless **********s who poach deer from the road. And if you're really lucky, you'll get to see what a 7mm mag will do to a car/truck tire too.

Mongo
9/26/2006, 09:05 AM
There is some encouraging news to report. I'm working with the Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife. I'm volunteering my bottom pasture for a deer decoy. For $5 a head, I'll let you hide and watch them bust those toothless **********s who poach deer from the road. And if you're really lucky, you'll get to see what a 7mm mag will do to a car/truck tire too.

In. I will pay you twenty if you let me bring my 300 win mag

IB4OU2
9/26/2006, 09:07 AM
Anticlimactic.

Dude was already on the road in his semi when I got there. But it ain't over. The more I think about it, the more ****ed off I get. A couple weeks ago I shot a coyote in that pasture - who was eating on a little spotted fawn carcass. The fawn was too far gone to determine whether he was shot or not - but having an admitted "yearling killer" around pretty much seals it for me that he was shot. Seriously, WTF is wrong with somebody who will shoot a spotted fawn from the road and just leave it? I've gotta wonder what's going on in his head. Is it sport? Does he beat off while doing it? I mean WTF???

IN! I hate poachers with every fiber of my being. :mad:

Can I bring my 06 to help?

C&CDean
9/26/2006, 09:11 AM
I wonder what would happen to a bald Olds Cutlass tire when it got hit simultaneously with a .300, 7mm, and 30.06 round?

Bet it'd go pop.

Mongo
9/26/2006, 09:15 AM
I bet Homey has some claymores laying around his house.

colleyvillesooner
9/26/2006, 09:17 AM

IN!

IB4OU2
9/26/2006, 09:21 AM
I wonder what would happen to a bald Olds Cutlass tire when it got hit simultaneously with a .300, 7mm, and 30.06 round?

Bet it'd go pop.

I bet it would. :D

btw, have you every watched one of those OWD videos using the the deer decoy while catching those road hunters. Now that's some funny ***t .... Those Jacka**es would shoot from the truck 2,3 maybe 4 times before realizing it was a decoy and by then they knew they were screwed.

picasso
9/26/2006, 09:32 AM
Anticlimactic.

one of my old golfing buddies (he died last December of cancer :( ) was a game warden up here. a few years ago they had setup a dear decoy in a field to catch poachers. he and several other officers had also staked the joint out.
well one evening at dusk a truck pulls up and stops for a minute, then leaves.
it comes back and sits there for about 10 minutes. My buddy had a view where he could only see the truck and not the decoy.
sure enought the truck leaves and they go investigate to find the decoy also gone!:D
he was ****ed.

BigRedJed
9/26/2006, 09:34 AM
...There is some encouraging news to report. I'm working with the Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife. I'm volunteering my bottom pasture for a deer decoy. For $5 a head, I'll let you hide and watch them bust those toothless **********s who poach deer from the road. And if you're really lucky, you'll get to see what a 7mm mag will do to a car/truck tire too.
WEBCAM!!

NormanPride
9/26/2006, 09:35 AM
Seriously, WTF is wrong with somebody who will shoot a spotted fawn from the road and just leave it? I've gotta wonder what's going on in his head. Is it sport? Does he beat off while doing it? I mean WTF???

From what it sounds like, lots of meth is going through his mind. Perhaps that should be replaced by your fist.

mrowl
9/26/2006, 09:39 AM
WEBCAM!!

sponsor forum webcam!!!

BeetDigger
9/26/2006, 09:41 AM
Have any of you ever seen those decoys? They are shot to hell. It is just amazing that folks will shoot when they KNOW it is against the law. Its pretty funny to see them work a decoy.

About a week before opening day, they place it out there at night then watch as the dawn breaks. Usually within an hour of dawn, some butthead stops, sticks a gun out his window and shoots it, usually twice or three times because it doesn't run off or fall over. At this point, he knows something is up. Within a minute or so, the game warden is in hot pursuit.

And the stories, the stories are the best. "I didn't know if wasn't in season yet." "I need to feed my family and I thought that I am allowed to hunt whenever I want". "It wasn't me who shot at it. I just stopped to look at it through my scope. The shots came from out in the field."

SelmaBamaFan
9/26/2006, 09:57 AM
We played a joke on one of our friends one time with a mounted deer. It was a FULL mount though. It had legs, the bushy tail, everything. The only problem was it was a doe, so we strapped some ELK horns on top of that mother and placed it about 50-60 yards off my uncle'd drive way (his drive way is about two miles long).

We were coming back from a deer drive and the guy driving the truck with the victom slammed on the breaks. HOLY **** LOOK AT THAT DAMN DEER!!! SHOOT IT!!! SHOOT IT!!!!

That poor boy unloaded every gun in that truck before he realized we got him. The worse part is he hit it once.... in the foot. After that he said he wasnt going to take his gun with him anymore when he went hunting. "Hell, im just gonna throw rocks at the sum'bitches"

Funniest stuff ever if you had been there :D

TexasLidig8r
9/26/2006, 11:54 AM
No blood?
No guts?
No arse kickin'?

Hell,... you would've been more entertaining if you stayed home and watched Frasier reruns with me and Johnny Mack. :rolleyes:

mdklatt
9/26/2006, 12:10 PM
So the illegal part is hunting from a vehicle instead of out in the woods or what? :confused:

yermom
9/26/2006, 12:12 PM
that and you can only hunt deer with rifles for like a week or something out of the year

SelmaBamaFan
9/26/2006, 12:17 PM
So the illegal part is hunting from a vehicle instead of out in the woods or what? :confused:

Firing from a vehicle on a public road
Killing deer out of season
Killing spotted fawns
Killing non-antlered deer out of season/without tags
Killing deer on private property without a permit
****ing Dean off

mdklatt
9/26/2006, 12:17 PM
that and you can only hunt deer with rifles for like a week or something out of the year

Why does it matter if you're hunting from the road?

BeetDigger
9/26/2006, 12:23 PM
Why does it matter if you're hunting from the road?

It's against the law to shoot from a public roadway. You cannot fire a firearm from a roadway, which includes the easement on either side of the road and the median (if applicable).

Now privately maintained roads on private property, that is a different story.

mdklatt
9/26/2006, 12:25 PM
It's against the law to shoot from a public roadway.

That makes sense.

IB4OU2
9/26/2006, 12:38 PM
It's against the law to shoot from a public roadway. You cannot fire a firearm from a roadway, which includes the easement on either side of the road and the median (if applicable).

Now privately maintained roads on private property, that is a different story.

not to mention shooting from a motor vehicle, hunting out of season and without the property owners permission while drunk and high on Meth.

C&CDean
9/26/2006, 12:49 PM
Y'all know what's funny? The penalties for poaching out of season, shooting from/across a roadway, no tag, no license, shooting onto private property, etc. are a hell of a lot stiffer than possession of weed and probably even meth.

And now I'm officially registered in Operation Gamethief. If they bust this dude, I get a reward. I just may sponsor another SF.com tailgate if I get paid.

NormanPride
9/26/2006, 12:53 PM
Y'all know what's funny? The penalties for poaching out of season, shooting from/across a roadway, no tag, no license, shooting onto private property, etc. are a hell of a lot stiffer than possession of weed and probably even meth.

And now I'm officially registered in Operation Gamethief. If they bust this dude, I get a reward. I just may sponsor another SF.com tailgate if I get paid.

Can we get pictures of said bust? That would be awesome.

IB4OU2
9/26/2006, 12:55 PM

Sweet, prop a big ol'e twelve pointer up there (or maybe this punk only shoots fawns?)

GottaHavePride
9/26/2006, 02:15 PM

C&C Deans Poacher Stew Tailgate?

Sooner24
9/27/2006, 12:04 AM
I tried to find the story in the Ardmoreite archives but couldn't. A few years ago the local game ranger put a stuffed deer off the road in Lake Murray park waiting for someone to come along and shot at it. Instead some drunk idiot in a Jeep sees the deer standing off the road and he just heads off road and plows right into the thing. It blows up into a million pieces and they jump out and arrest the guy. Not only did he lose his Jeep but he had to pay fines and the complete replacement cost of the deer which ran around $5000.

OKC-SLC
9/27/2006, 12:50 AM
favorite thread evar.

C&CDean
9/27/2006, 08:52 AM
This morning on my way in, I had 3 does and two half-grown fawns standing in that exact pasture - maybe 75 yards from the road. Bet aggy dude is ****ed he missed out on that sporting opportunity.

And I saw his car last night up at the Conoco. It seems his wife works there. This may get interesting yet.

SelmaBamaFan
9/27/2006, 08:58 AM
And next week on..

... As the Dean Turns

Okla-homey
9/27/2006, 09:03 AM
IMHO, this punk is not worth getting tangled-up with b/c that sort of thing often ends badly.

Mr. Hawkeye McPoke will eventually pull some crap for which he'll end up in Taft or Lexington as a guest of our boy governor -- and then you guys can have a good laugh.

Mjcpr
9/27/2006, 09:05 AM
I disagree......start something with him every chance you get, Deaner.

IB4OU2
9/27/2006, 09:05 AM
This morning on my way in, I had 3 does and two half-grown fawns standing in that exact pasture - maybe 75 yards from the road. Bet aggy dude is ****ed he missed out on that sporting opportunity.

And I saw his car last night up at the Conoco. It seems his wife works there. This may get interesting yet.

Too bad you did'nt stop and kick his puke orange poaching as5......sounds like you have alot of deer around your place. I can remember back in the seventies where seeing a deer in Cleveland county was very rare. Cudos to our dept. of wildlife and landowners like you.

Mjcpr
9/27/2006, 09:07 AM
Cudos to our dept. of wildlife and landowners like you.

The WTF?

Well that does it.....our gov't is officially way too bloated.

IB4OU2
9/27/2006, 09:09 AM
The WTF?

Well that does it.....our gov't is officially way too bloated.

What? I don't get it......

SelmaBamaFan
9/27/2006, 09:09 AM
My ole man used to talk about deer being rare around these parts as well. Now we have more of them than rats.

All you people that go around talking about how cute they look, need to go get your gun, put on some camo and when season comes in shoot the **** out of them before it's too late!!!

Okla-homey
9/27/2006, 09:11 AM
I disagree......start something with him every chance you get, Deaner.

You just want quality innerweb and do not care about Dean-o:mad: ;)

C&CDean
9/27/2006, 09:16 AM
IMHO, this punk is not worth getting tangled-up with b/c that sort of thing often ends badly.

Mr. Hawkeye McPoke will eventually pull some crap for which he'll end up in Taft or Lexington as a guest of our boy governor -- and then you guys can have a good laugh.

Mi amigo,

I have gray in my beard for a reason. I've been around long enough to know that it wouldn't pay to go Hatfield-McCoy on his ***. Like momma always said, "you'll never win a ****in' contest with a skunk."

I shall rely on my superior Sooner brain, my extreme patience, my cunning, and my joy of sport to deal with aggy dude. He'll never know WTF happened. And honestly, there's nothing he's got that I want, so very best thing that could happen would be to see him spread-eagle on the ground with a half-dozen game rangers standing over him.

Of course I must exhibit the disclaimer:

If aggy dude is sitting down by my bottom pasture again with a rifle barrell sticking out of his window - all bets are off. He's been warned.

Mjcpr
9/27/2006, 09:17 AM
I shall rely on my superior Sooner brain, my extreme patience, my cunning.....

You do have one sweet *** cunning, I'll give you that.

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/27/2006, 09:18 AM
Yesssss...

TexasLidig8r
9/27/2006, 09:23 AM
Mi amigo,

I have gray in my beard for a reason. I've been around long enough to know that it wouldn't pay to go Hatfield-McCoy on his ***. Like momma always said, "you'll never win a ****in' contest with a skunk."

I shall rely on my superior Sooner brain, my extreme patience, my cunning, and my joy of sport to deal with aggy dude. He'll never know WTF happened. And honestly, there's nothing he's got that I want, so very best thing that could happen would be to see him spread-eagle on the ground with a half-dozen game rangers standing over him.

Of course I must exhibit the disclaimer:

If aggy dude is sitting down by my bottom pasture again with a rifle barrell sticking out of his window - all bets are off. He's been warned.

That's all?

That's it? :rolleyes:

Sweet Blue Jebus on a Bicycle. What next?... a Zima fest? ;)

BeetDigger
9/27/2006, 09:25 AM
You do have one sweet *** cunning, I'll give you that.

When I first read that post, I thought it was YOU who posted it and I thought "aha, admission". :texan:

IB4OU2
9/27/2006, 09:27 AM
I say we dress lid up with some sheds and have him do the antler dance down in Deans bottom pasture tomorrow morning.......

C&CDean
9/27/2006, 09:43 AM
I say we dress lid up with some sheds and have him do the antler dance down in Deans bottom pasture tomorrow morning.......

I've got two left sheds, so it'd fit him perfectly.

IB4OU2
9/27/2006, 09:51 AM
I've got two left sheds, so it'd fit him perfectly.

:D x 50

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2006, 04:43 PM
I need an update on this...

OUHOMER
10/16/2006, 06:13 PM
me too

soonerboomer93
10/16/2006, 07:36 PM
I can't believe I missed this thread the first time

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2006, 10:23 PM
AHEM!!!

SicEmBaylor
10/16/2006, 11:38 PM
No blood?
No guts?
No arse kickin'?

Hell,... you would've been more entertaining if you stayed home and watched Frasier reruns with me and Johnny Mack. :rolleyes:

:clears throat:
...AND!?

OU4LIFE
10/17/2006, 07:40 AM
Leave Dean alone. The poacher has already been through the wood chipper and it's all over.

let it go. and keep it quiet.