PDA

View Full Version : New NBC Show "Heroes"

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

tbl
5/8/2007, 08:29 AM
The memory girl died in the episode, killed by Sylar. She did have brain cancer so she was going to die anyway. Hiro went back to save her and realized he couldn't change it.

The internet girl SUCKED. Her power was stupid so they phased her out... Interestingly enough, they wasted quite a few graphic novels trying to introduce her.

By the way, I told you guys he ate the brains. ;)

skycat
5/8/2007, 09:18 AM
By the way, I told you guys he ate the brains. ;)

I found a quote from Kring that says (about brain eating) [real spoiler] 'That's the popular speculation,'' laughs Kring. ''There is a connection between the powers and the brain — and Sylar has found [it]. Early in season 2, you'll find out what he's been doing with the brains.''

tbl
5/8/2007, 09:21 AM
The little girl that calls Sylar the boogeyman said he eats the brains... and she should know. She's eight...

pb4ou
5/14/2007, 10:54 PM
Better episode tonight. I look forward to seeing the finale next week.

Discuss...

soonerbrat
5/14/2007, 11:10 PM
I just kinda watched it..i'll have to watch it again..i dont' remember much when I've taken ambien.

Scott D
5/15/2007, 11:42 AM
so enquiring minds want to know.....are two of the deceased really deceased.

Widescreen
5/15/2007, 12:10 PM
Who are you referring to? If their domes have been lopped off, they're dead.

yermom
5/15/2007, 12:13 PM
so enquiring minds want to know.....are two of the deceased really deceased.

did Mohinder shoot Parkman, or did he just hit him over the head?

sanantoniosooner
5/15/2007, 12:29 PM
did Mohinder shoot Parkman, or did he just hit him over the head?
hit him over the head.

Frozen Sooner
5/15/2007, 12:32 PM
Told you guys that Linderman could heal people. Though apparently not himself. And apparently DL wasn't thinking too clearly or he would have said "Heal me, bitch, or I pull out your brain." I guess DL didn't know Linderman's power.

I'm not a big fan of Nathan winning through vote tampering. Perhaps Nathan will redeem himself by stepping down when/if the vote tampering is revealed to him.

yermom
5/15/2007, 12:34 PM
Told you guys that Linderman could heal people. Though apparently not himself. And apparently DL wasn't thinking too clearly or he would have said "Heal me, bitch, or I pull out your brain." I guess DL didn't know Linderman's power.

I'm not a big fan of Nathan winning through vote tampering. Perhaps Nathan will redeem himself by stepping down when/if the vote tampering is revealed to him.

yeah, THAT's gonna happen...

yermom
5/15/2007, 12:36 PM
have you guys heard this spinoff business?

i'll try to find the link, but they are saying that instead of Heroes starting up again in September that it will be some prequel kinda thing with different characters

Scott D
5/15/2007, 12:37 PM
Who are you referring to? If their domes have been lopped off, they're dead.

I'm more or less thinking of both Linderman and the Eric Roberts character. Nobody ever knew if the Roberts character had any powers or not, no?

yermom
5/15/2007, 12:42 PM
there have to be some bad guys left... i mean is Nathan going to take over? his mother?

Peter and Claire vs. the other Petrellis?

sanantoniosooner
5/15/2007, 12:43 PM
Told you guys that Linderman could heal people. Though apparently not himself.
Well it's been established that their powers are in their brain, and brain is what was "injured". He probably could have healed a different injury to himself.

Widescreen
5/15/2007, 04:38 PM
I'm more or less thinking of both Linderman and the Eric Roberts character. Nobody ever knew if the Roberts character had any powers or not, no?
Oh yeah. I thought you meant the heroes. Unless someone else can bring someone back from the dead, Linderman's toast. I guess the other alternative would be for Hiro to go back in time and keep DL from killing Linderman. As for Roberts, I'd just as soon he go away anyway. I've never liked him in anything I've ever seen him in (dorothy stratton story included). Surely they can find a better actor to play the main baddie.

yermom
5/15/2007, 04:49 PM
Oh yeah. I thought you meant the heroes. Unless someone else can bring someone back from the dead, Linderman's toast. I guess the other alternative would be for Hiro to go back in time and keep DL from killing Linderman. As for Roberts, I'd just as soon he go away anyway. I've never liked him in anything I've ever seen him in (dorothy stratton story included). Surely they can find a better actor to play the main baddie.

i've hated him since Star 80 :mad:

kinda like Faye Dunaway and Mommie Dearest

Hatfield
5/15/2007, 05:57 PM
have you guys heard this spinoff business?

i'll try to find the link, but they are saying that instead of Heroes starting up again in September that it will be some prequel kinda thing with different characters

haven't heard any of that...just read that they have been approved for an entire second season.

yermom
5/15/2007, 06:04 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/4802942.html

it doesn't mention anything specifically about starting in place of the regular series though, i heard that somewhere else

Penguin
5/15/2007, 06:46 PM
What am I thinking now, Parkman?

Your last thought. BLAM!

Great scene. :D

soonerboomer93
5/15/2007, 07:44 PM
yeah, that was a great scene

Widescreen
5/15/2007, 09:18 PM
What am I thinking now, Parkman?

Your last thought. BLAM!

Great scene. :D
Technically, I think it was BLAM! BLAM! (and maybe) BLAM!

He got him good.

the_ouskull
5/15/2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah, HRG lost his f'ing mind when he was shooting that dude.

It was delicious.

the_ouskull

Desert Sapper
5/20/2007, 03:40 PM
Yeah, HRG lost his f'ing mind when he was shooting that dude.

It was delicious.

the_ouskull

Actually, he seemed perfectly in control of himself when he capped Julia Roberts' brother. And now he is back to being a cold-blooded badass. Me likey.

pb4ou
5/21/2007, 09:22 PM
Well, what did you guys think of the finale?

Discuss... :pop:

Widescreen
5/21/2007, 09:33 PM
LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

yermom
5/21/2007, 09:45 PM
ok, so why wouldn't Peter just regenerate after being shot? i mean if he can regenerate after blowing up...

soonerscuba
5/21/2007, 09:49 PM
LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, I started the think the writers were going to go the ***** route as soon as Claire picked up that gun. Way to **** up a great season. Kudos.

1stTimeCaller
5/22/2007, 06:01 AM
maybe he can only use one power at a time. He gets killed, radiation stops, then he heals himself. I was wondering why he didn't fly off himself and decided the one at a time theory. Nevermind, that still doesn't explain why he couldn't have just been shot.

sanantoniosooner
5/22/2007, 07:04 AM
Perhaps he was having to concentrate to keep from blowing up and couldn't afford to fiddle around with other powers.

OU4LIFE
5/22/2007, 07:23 AM
I'm ok with it. They've said all along that they would be killing off main characters to make room for new ones. At least the tastiness that is Claire is still with them.

I like the subtle reference to an other that is way worse than Sylar. Should make next season interesting.

Seriously though, Sylar needs to be dead. that's the only part I didn't care for.

SoonerJack
5/22/2007, 07:39 AM
I liked how Hiro wakes up in Japan between to sets of warlords fixin' to go to battle....and how the "tastiness" that is Claire is still with the crew.

Hatfield
5/22/2007, 09:12 AM
Perhaps he was having to concentrate to keep from blowing up and couldn't afford to fiddle around with other powers.

yep.

i also like how he absorbed nikki's power and told her to step off he gots dis.

pb4ou
5/22/2007, 09:14 AM
after Hiro stabbed Sylar, my wife said, "Cut his head off" Gawd, I love her.

OU4LIFE
5/22/2007, 09:17 AM

ditto.

except I don't love your wife.

yermom
5/22/2007, 09:21 AM
i didn't think about him getting Niki/Jessica's power

do you think he was close enough to Molly to get hers?

what are Mrs. Petrelli's and Mr. Deveaux's powers? shouldn't Simone have had one? Mr. Petrelli? wouldn't Peter have all of them? it's too bad he didn't meet Linderman...

Frozen Sooner
5/22/2007, 09:32 AM
yeah, THAT's gonna happen...

Well, hey, look who redeemed himself.

And good job, Nathan. Instead of the big nuclear blast in the middle of town (which is really terrible) let's detonate an atomic airburst, which will rain fallout on a MUCH larger area, gets it into the jetstream, and generates an EMP with a much larger range.

1stTimeCaller
5/22/2007, 09:44 AM
outerspace

Frozen Sooner
5/22/2007, 09:45 AM
Did they get to space? If so, then OK. I'm all right with that. Unless they mess up the ESPN satellite.

Ike
5/22/2007, 10:25 AM
Well, hey, look who redeemed himself.

And good job, Nathan. Instead of the big nuclear blast in the middle of town (which is really terrible) let's detonate an atomic airburst, which will rain fallout on a MUCH larger area, gets it into the jetstream, and generates an EMP with a much larger range.

fallout only happens from actual nuclear blasts. Unless all the molecules in Peter's body turned to Uranium or some other radioactive material, there probably won't be any fallout. EMP, maybe. Besides, since the radioactiveness of that power comes and goes, whatever turns him radioactive probably turns him un-radioactive after the assplosion.

Beef
5/22/2007, 10:34 AM
Did they get to space? If so, then OK. I'm all right with that. Unless they mess up the ESPN satellite.
Actually, it looks like the f'd up the XM satellite.

1stTimeCaller
5/22/2007, 10:58 AM
I still really really really want to bang Claire. And Nikki. And Ando. And Peter's mom.

GottaHavePride
5/22/2007, 11:14 AM
I still really really really want to bang Claire. And Nikki. And Ando. And Peter's mom.

I don't think the girl playing Claire is even legal yet.

yermom
5/22/2007, 11:16 AM

August... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0659363/

there has to be one of those countdown clocks somewhere ;)

Beef
5/22/2007, 11:18 AM
It all averages out fine if he does Peter's mom.

Frozen Sooner
5/22/2007, 11:18 AM
fallout only happens from actual nuclear blasts. Unless all the molecules in Peter's body turned to Uranium or some other radioactive material, there probably won't be any fallout. EMP, maybe. Besides, since the radioactiveness of that power comes and goes, whatever turns him radioactive probably turns him un-radioactive after the assplosion.

OK, I'll take your word for it, but wouldn't the radiation off of Peter's body knock electrons off of any larger atoms in the immediate vicinity, turning them into unstable radioactive versions of themselves, hence creating fallout?

GottaHavePride
5/22/2007, 11:19 AM
For some reason I just hear Lawrence shouting "Hey Peter! Check out Channel 9!"

yermom
5/22/2007, 11:20 AM
OK, I'll take your word for it, but wouldn't the radiation off of Peter's body knock electrons off of any larger atoms in the immediate vicinity, turning them into unstable radioactive versions of themselves, hence creating fallout?

now you are talking crazy talk

maybe you mean Neutrons

OU4LIFE
5/22/2007, 11:22 AM
sweet, physics smack.

Frozen Sooner
5/22/2007, 11:25 AM
now you are talking crazy talk

maybe you mean Neutrons

:nods:

Widescreen
5/22/2007, 12:19 PM
But the part where he wants to do Ando is OK? :D

Scott D
5/22/2007, 12:32 PM
But the part where he wants to do Ando is OK? :D

you did consider the source didn't you? ;)

crawfish
5/22/2007, 12:47 PM
The ending was slightly...underwhelming.

Scott D
5/22/2007, 12:59 PM
such a verbose understatement craw ;)

crawfish
5/22/2007, 01:36 PM
such a verbose understatement craw ;)

You'd prefer, "the show started off shaky...built steam with the revealing of HRG's past...then whimpered to an end".

I think prophecy killed the show. It's a problem with Lost (to a much lesser extent), and it's a huge problem here. When you predict the future that blatantly, even if its changed you've severely limited the possibilities of what WILL happen. Did anything really surprise us in this episode? We pretty much knew what was going to happen, where it was going to happen, and who would be there.

The only thing that saves Lost is that the premonitions are more random, limited to a single character's perspective, and rarely shown before the actual event.

Vaevictis
5/22/2007, 02:11 PM

I would really like it if, just once, a character in a show like this would get smart and finish the enemy.

Especially a character like Hiro. He should know better.

Widescreen
5/22/2007, 02:19 PM
I would really like it if, just once, a character in a show like this would get smart and finish the enemy.

Especially a character like Hiro. He should know better.
Agreed. I'd also like it if Peter would actually use his power to defend himself (and even go on the attack) rather than continually getting abused by Sylar.

Beef
5/22/2007, 02:22 PM
Why didn't Peter absorb all of Sylar's powers and just cut his head off with his finger?

Hatfield
5/22/2007, 03:04 PM
i don't know if peter can absorb sylar's powers like that since they aren't really sylar's powers (if that makes any sense)

Vaevictis
5/22/2007, 03:20 PM
i don't know if peter can absorb sylar's powers like that since they aren't really sylar's powers (if that makes any sense)

Peter manifested telekinesis after an encounter with Sylar.

(I don't know for sure that it's Sylar he got it from, but I suspect it is...)

Hatfield
5/22/2007, 04:57 PM
according to the writers he has absorbed all of sylar's powers...he just doesn't know it.

that could explain why he got so sick after the initial confrontation with sylar...his body absorbed so many powers at once it nearly went into overload.

Widescreen
5/22/2007, 05:45 PM
You would think some of the powers would be obvious - like super Bionic woman hearing.

soonerboomer93
5/22/2007, 06:48 PM
no, because the powers selectively trigger, or trigger under certain situations

he has to figure out he has them, and then go from there. Just like he knew about the radiation power, he just couldn't control it

Norm In Norman
5/22/2007, 11:08 PM
Well, I liked it. Sure I wasn't surprised at everything. Exactly what would have made you guys happy? In a 44 minute show you can't have a 20 minute Peter vs Sylar fight with so many other characters. Maybe it should have been two episodes though.

We are left assuming two good guys are dead, both sacrificing themselves for the world and each other. We are left assuming the bad guy is alive (he hasn't killed Claire yet, so I'd imagine if he comes back it will be after a long time of healing). We are left knowing that some of the bad guys were good a long time ago. Stripper chick got merged together. Parkman may die from 6 bullet wounds. Whathisname has a bullet hole too. There may be people after Claire and HRG. Invisible guy is missing. Hiro is back in time. There is a lot up in the air that will make me keep watching next year. I mean, if they said Mohinder was going to die at the end of the season you guys would suffer through.

I've been way more happy with Heroes than I have with Lost. While this half of the season has been really good, I'd say there have been much worse Lost episodes.

sanantoniosooner
5/22/2007, 11:11 PM
Well, I liked it. Sure I wasn't surprised at everything. Exactly what would have made you guys happy? In a 44 minute show you can't have a 20 minute Peter vs Sylar fight with so many other characters. Maybe it should have been two episodes though.

We are left assuming two good guys are dead, both sacrificing themselves for the world and each other. We are left assuming the bad guy is alive (he hasn't killed Claire yet, so I'd imagine if he comes back it will be after a long time of healing). We are left knowing that some of the bad guys were good a long time ago. Stripper chick got merged together. Parkman may die from 6 bullet wounds. Whathisname has a bullet hole too. There may be people after Claire and HRG. Invisible guy is missing. Hiro is back in time. There is a lot up in the air that will make me keep watching next year. I mean, if they said Mohinder was going to die at the end of the season you guys would suffer through.

I've been way more happy with Heroes than I have with Lost. While this half of the season has been really good, I'd say there have been much worse Lost episodes.
The only observation I think you skipped was that we know there is someone worse than Sylar out there.

Hatfield
5/23/2007, 09:47 AM
dean?

skycat
5/23/2007, 10:04 AM
The writing on this show is just flat out lousy. There were some good episodes in the middle of the season, and I thought that they were rounding a corner, but that season fianle was just not good.

OU4LIFE
5/23/2007, 10:15 AM
I'm in for season two.

I wanna see whose worse than Sylar.

Widescreen
5/23/2007, 11:28 AM
I wanna see whose worse than Sylar.
I'm guessing it's one of these 2

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/589/callyashleebp3.gif

Penguin
5/23/2007, 11:43 AM
Geez. You just can't satisfy everyone. Did anyone really expect NYC to be blowed up?

I loved the episode. As for me, I enjoy being entertained. Heroes is one of the most interesting and exciting series I've seen in a long time.

The only thing that I had a problem with was how did the Haitians powers go from stealing memories to completely neutralizing other people's abilities?

crawfish
5/23/2007, 11:44 AM

I don't think you should judge either Lost or Heroes on an episode-by-episode basis. I would expect, though, a season finale to be far more dramatic and significant that the Heroes finale ended up being.

I think skycat has it right...the writing for Heroes just isn't that good. They're lucky that the characters and plot make up for it. Lost, on the other hand, has excellent writing.

Take the Hurley/Ben episodes, for example. The Hurley episode appeared to be a "throwaway" one which disappointed me - he found the van in the jungle and got it running. However, later in the season we discover that the skeleton is Ben's dad in an episode that WAS important and satisfying. Now honestly, they didnt' need the Hurley episode to introduce Ben's. It would have been significant without it. However, it gained added significance because of that episode, tying the past to the future in a very real way. It's the kind of thing you see in a novel that gets lost in the movie translation.

I'll definitely continue to watch Heroes. It's a good show. I reserve the right the complain unabashedly, though.

Scott D
5/23/2007, 01:36 PM
I have a feeling that this first season has been more of a learning experience for the writers and whatnot this past season. They apparently have no plans to have a midseason break in Season 2 like they did this season. They've got the time between now and then to decide whether they want to spend more time fleshing out the plotlines or the characters. I think that was probably the biggest rub, they spent so much time fleshing out the characters during the course of this season that the plot ended up having huge holes in it that are lacking.

Penguin
5/24/2007, 10:10 AM
I took a good look at the fight scene again. The only thing I figure is that Peter took Nikki's super strength and was absolutely pummeling Sylar. I guess that took a lot out of him. That might explain why he could stop bullets when healthy, but later he couldn't stop a charging man with a sword.

When Peter is about to go nuclear, he says, "I took his power, Nathan. I can't control it. I can't do anything." I guess that's the explanation why he couldn't just fly himself away. Of course, he seemed to have good control over the power during the previous episode. But, I guess he was always on the verge of losing it, hence the scene where he collapsed in the street earlier. I guess getting into a fight with Sylar caused him to lose all control.

The fight scene was disappointing, but I guess we have the rematch to look forward to next season.

Penguin
5/24/2007, 10:12 AM
BTW, Sylar is a badass. I just loved his evil laugh.

crawfish
5/24/2007, 10:17 AM
I took a good look at the fight scene again. The only thing I figure is that Peter took Nikki's super strength and was absolutely pummeling Sylar. I guess that took a lot out of him. That might explain why he could stop bullets when healthy, but later he couldn't stop a charging man with a sword.

When Peter is about to go nuclear, he says, "I took his power, Nathan. I can't control it. I can't do anything." I guess that's the explanation why he couldn't just fly himself away. Of course, he seemed to have good control over the power during the previous episode. But, I guess he was always on the verge of losing it, hence the scene where he collapsed in the street earlier. I guess getting into a fight with Sylar caused him to lose all control.

The fight scene was disappointing, but I guess we have the rematch to look forward to next season.

Obviously, using his other powers triggers the nuclear power. The more he triggers it, the less he can control it.

Widescreen
5/24/2007, 11:17 AM
How is it that Peter is going to survive the blast? Wouldn't the explosion have vaporized his brain thus making his ability to regenerate pretty much impossible?

Penguin
5/24/2007, 11:35 AM
How is it that Peter is going to survive the blast? Wouldn't the explosion have vaporized his brain thus making his ability to regenerate pretty much impossible?

Ted was melting down all the time and never had a scratch on him. I'm guessing that's why he'll survive. Besides, they can't kill off Peter!

soonerbrat
5/24/2007, 12:36 PM
not reading not reading not reading

haven't had a chance to watch it yet

Widescreen
9/24/2007, 03:46 PM
IT'S STARTING AGAIN TONIGHT, PEOPLE! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

crawfish
9/24/2007, 04:02 PM
IT'S STARTING AGAIN TONIGHT, PEOPLE! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Someone should start a new thread.

I nominate you. :)

soonerbrat
9/24/2007, 04:28 PM
I forgot to set my DVR.

SoonerStormchaser
9/24/2007, 04:38 PM
Yah...I'm still saying Hayden Pennetierre isHAWT!

jwlynn64
9/26/2007, 03:41 PM
Interesting episode.

Looks like Claire's other ability is to attach strange guys.

So how did Peter end up in the container?

Widescreen
9/26/2007, 04:08 PM
Interesting episode.

Looks like Claire's other ability is to attach strange guys.

So how did Peter end up in the container?
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100200

We've moved on.

SteelPanz
11/20/2007, 12:05 AM
Well, on my flight home from Hong Kong, I pretty much knocked out season 1 on my iPod Tomorrow I'll watch the final episode to see if this fight you all are underhyping is really any good.

So far, though, I've been captivated. I think the last 2 episodes have been pieced together a little strangely - simply as they try to get everyone in to New York on different storylines. Sometimes it just doesn't add up.

But as Penguin was saying above, I'm very much captivated by this whole season and am glad I finally gave this show a chance.

Since many shows in their 2nd season have been stinking, I'm already worried about season 2 and I wonder if it's one of those concepts (like in The Office season 3 and so far in season 4) where once you get all the main ironies out of the way, there's just nothing else to write.

So hopefully it'll be good. But the simple fact that I was almost verbally saying "heck yes!" a few times while watching this, I have to give it a high rating. Very satisfied.

tbl
9/22/2008, 01:40 PM
mmmmmmmmmm.... New episode tonight.

Though I'm not sure if I'm going to watch the stupid red carpet deal an hour before... and by "I'm not sure", I really mean I'm going to.

CK Sooner
9/22/2008, 01:50 PM
:D

Boomer.....
9/22/2008, 01:52 PM
3 hour event. :eek:

TV shows just keep getting longer and longer.

tbl
9/22/2008, 01:54 PM
So 1 hour red carpet crap and a 2 hour show? If that's the case, I really will skip the first hour and just watch the show.

Mondays are going to be busy on the DVR. Heroes, Prison Break, and Sarah Connor Chronicles. The only 3 drama's I watch are all on the same night.

Hot Rod
9/22/2008, 02:12 PM
So 1 hour red carpet crap and a 2 hour show? If that's the case, I really will skip the first hour and just watch the show.

Mondays are going to be busy on the DVR. Heroes, Prison Break, and Sarah Connor Chronicles. The only 3 drama's I watch are all on the same night.

That must be some long carpet. I'm with you. I'll just stick to the actual show.

King Crimson
9/22/2008, 02:14 PM
That must be some long carpet. I'm with you. I'll just stick to the actual show.

that's what i'd do. I could care less about watching Hayden Panawhatever walk on a rug or Jeremy Sisto act really important. i've seen most of Heroes and while i'm not the hugest fan i'll either watch tonight or catch it when it comes up on hulu.com

of the two mega titans of so-called network TV, i like LOST better.

Penguin
9/22/2008, 02:25 PM
What the hell is a red carpet show?

I thought it was a catch-up show for us folks that bailed on the show during the second season.

soonerboomer93
9/22/2008, 02:35 PM
oh, i will fanboi out and watch the red carpet show

Cam
9/22/2008, 07:53 PM
Ya'll missed a :hot: Hayden if you missed the preview show. Just sayin.

soonerboomer93
9/22/2008, 10:15 PM
that was most excellent btw

SoonerDood
9/22/2008, 10:53 PM
most excellent indeed, but I'm really confused right now.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/23/2008, 12:49 AM
What the hell is a red carpet show?

I thought it was a catch-up show for us folks that bailed on the show during the second season.If I remember correctly, Heroes was on opposite 24 during that second season. I went with 24, of course, and discarded Heroes. Did anything more happen in season 2 than did in #1?

Hot Rod
9/23/2008, 07:16 AM
most excellent indeed, but I'm really confused right now.

If you watch Lost, then you're not new to the concept. :D

Great episode tonight...a lot of new powers seen and "believe it or not, I'm walking on air"

yermom
9/23/2008, 07:47 AM

at least that's only 2 channels

how am i supposed to watch MNF?

BudSooner
9/23/2008, 08:09 AM
Alot of Ali Larter "Oh my!" moments, the speedster chick is going to be a great foil for Hiro, a couple of "I didn't expect that" scenes" actually more than a couple.

Peter is pretty stupid.

tbl
9/23/2008, 10:28 AM
Peter... that guy has so much potential, yet he's always screwing something up. Maybe one of his powers is the ability to turn his blood into vinegar and water, which would explain his ********* behavior.

What was up with Mohinder growing toenails out of his back? I'm not sure I like the sexed up tough guy Mohinder... though I suppose it is better than him acting tough when he really isn't.

"So are you going to eat it?"
"Eat your brain? Claire that's disgusting."
Mystery solved! Way cool of them to do that on the first episode, though they still didn't explain exactly how he does it. I though it was interesting that Sylar had figured out it was the adrenal gland from the get go and dumb dumb Mohinder just now did.

OU4LIFE
9/23/2008, 10:36 AM
Hayden Panawhatever blah on a rug blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah'h blah blah.

sounds good to me

King Crimson
9/23/2008, 10:42 AM
she ain't that hot.

OU4LIFE
9/23/2008, 10:45 AM
right, neither is fire.

frankensooner
9/23/2008, 10:50 AM
Peta chicks drop an immediate 4 spot on my 10 point scale. That puts her at an 4 if you are keeping score.

OU4LIFE
9/23/2008, 10:52 AM
Peta chicks drop an immediate 4 spot on my 10 point scale. That puts her at an 4 if you are keeping score.

don't kid yourself, she likes meat.

or she would after a few hours with me....and by 'few hours' i mean 'four minutes'

Penguin
9/23/2008, 10:58 AM
So much for "Save the Cheerleader." Just the first 20 minutes of the season premiere will make this season very interesting.

Looks like I didn't miss much in the second season. The only new character that I saw was that woman with the Indian dude. I guess she can kill people when she gets mad at them?

The Claire storyline looks good. Looks like she's going to go from a goody-two shoes to a badass.

"Claire, that's gross." Best line of the series so far! :D

OU4LIFE
9/23/2008, 11:00 AM
"So are you going to eat it?"
"Eat your brain? Claire that's disgusting."
Mystery solved! Way cool of them to do that on the first episode, though they still didn't explain exactly how he does it. I though it was interesting that Sylar had figured out it was the adrenal gland from the get go and dumb dumb Mohinder just now did.

or explain why the previous people's brains were missing.

Hot Rod
9/23/2008, 11:06 AM
or explain why the previous people's brains were missing.

Wondered the same thing, but maybe that's why he wants to keep her alive. All that "she's special" talk.

frankensooner
9/23/2008, 11:18 AM
And good thing since she is his neice

tbl
9/23/2008, 11:25 AM
Their brains were missing b/c he killed them and didn't want their secrets being found out by anybody else.

and the additional Patrelli brother will definitely add a twist.

and how did future Peter put present Peter into another dudes body? That isn't one of his powers, at least not that we've seen yet. Maybe that's one he'll acquire later. What I'm wondering is if present Peter still has all his powers or if he's somehow hindered by being in the villains body. Either way, it was pretty wussy of him to let those dudes kill that family and not take them all out. He has the power to kill all those dudes, but yet again his *********gery won the day.

OU4LIFE
9/23/2008, 11:39 AM
She's the pureblood Hiro's dad talked about.

Scott D
9/23/2008, 12:42 PM
So much for "Save the Cheerleader." Just the first 20 minutes of the season premiere will make this season very interesting.

Looks like I didn't miss much in the second season. The only new character that I saw was that woman with the Indian dude. I guess she can kill people when she gets mad at them?

The Claire storyline looks good. Looks like she's going to go from a goody-two shoes to a badass.

"Claire, that's gross." Best line of the series so far! :D

Maya was introduced in the last season when she was coming up to America from South America in search of a cure to her condition.

frankensooner
9/23/2008, 12:52 PM
She's the pureblood Hiro's dad talked about.

:mad: Thanks a lot Hairy!!!! :mad:

OU4LIFE
9/23/2008, 12:52 PM
Maya was introduced in the last season when she was coming up to America from South America in search of a cure to her condition.

there's no cure for 'slut'

OU4LIFE
9/23/2008, 12:53 PM
:mad: Thanks a lot Hairy!!!! :mad:

My Pleasure. :D

Scott D
9/23/2008, 12:54 PM
there's no cure for 'slut'

why in the name of god would we want a cure for that?

OU4LIFE
9/23/2008, 12:55 PM
why in the name of god would we want a cure for that?

well, now that i'm married, we really need to work on that...

frankensooner
9/23/2008, 01:00 PM
well, now that i'm married, we really need to work on that...

Yeah, what Mohinder really needs to work on is how to get wives in the mood.

;)

Scott D
9/23/2008, 01:04 PM
Yeah, what Mohinder really needs to work on is how to get wives in the mood.

;)

and to look like calm Maya ;)

BudSooner
9/23/2008, 10:18 PM
I'm watching it again now, and yeah...the toenails on Mohinder is a little weird.

ToeJamMan??? :D

tbl
9/23/2008, 10:23 PM
He needed something... When he was on the wall I had flashbacks of Brundlefly, and it looks like he may indeed be turning into some skanky mutation.

OUTromBoNado
9/23/2008, 11:50 PM

In the first season, when Sylar was first introduced he was really good at fixing things that couldn't be fixed...watches, record players, and stuff. He was asked how he fixed things and he said, "I can just tell how things work." That's how he takes powers. He carves into their brains and finds out how they work.

Yes, I know, I'm a nerd. I'm good at remembering subtle details like that from past seasons.:pop:

BudSooner
9/24/2008, 05:59 AM
In the first season, when Sylar was first introduced he was really good at fixing things that couldn't be fixed...watches, record players, and stuff. He was asked how he fixed things and he said, "I can just tell how things work." That's how he takes powers. He carves into their brains and finds out how they work.

Yes, I know, I'm a nerd. I'm good at remembering subtle details like that from past seasons.:pop:

Sounds like Baylor could use Sylar's assistance.;)

Desert Sapper
9/24/2008, 07:02 AM
And good thing since she is his neice

Could be he figured that out when he had his fingers in her brain.:D

tbl
9/24/2008, 08:36 AM
Could be he figured that out when he had his fingers in her brain.:D

I don't think so. He seemed shocked when Mama P revealed it to him. I think his ability to pick apart their brain is limited to the adrenal gland and seeing where the power comes from. He realizes she's special b/c she's the pureblood (though I'm sure he has no clue what those implications are), but I don't think he could look at her brain and know she's Nathans daughter.

tbl
9/24/2008, 08:37 AM

Well we all knew that, so I guess we're all nerds. ;) I'm just saying they never showed exactly how he does it (looking at the wrinkles in the brain, tissue, etc), though I guess the fact that he doesn't eat them is good enough.

OU4LIFE
9/24/2008, 11:01 AM
and he did take away her ability to feel the pain.

IMO, THAT'S what going to drive her to the dark side. with vader.

frankensooner
9/24/2008, 11:06 AM
"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence."

Why is Linderman only visable to Nathan? Is he there or is Nathan bat-ship crazy?

OU4LIFE
9/24/2008, 11:32 AM
time will tell.

frankensooner
9/24/2008, 11:44 AM
Meh, with your keen sense of deduction, I thought you would have the answer. You disappoint me Hairy. ;) Was invisibility one of Linderman's powers? It is a head scratcher.

OU4LIFE
9/24/2008, 12:18 PM
my powers are clandestine.

never speak of them again.

Echoes
9/24/2008, 12:27 PM
Love this show. It's actually the only tv show I have watched a complete season of, and I am so glad it's back. Some of the villians are sweet.

Personally, I was sad that old Mrs. Petrelli's powers is just dreamvision. How boring. I was expecting her to be some type of total badass, who just kept it under locks. I wonder if they will try to use Sylar now to round up the bad guys?

tbl
9/24/2008, 12:44 PM
Yes. All the previews showed Sylar working with HRG to round them up. It still doesn't make sense b/c you've got the baddest hero of them all cruising around with the bad guys, yet he's too wussy to take them on, even though he could take all of their powers in addition to the plethora he already has. Come on!

frankensooner
9/24/2008, 12:45 PM
Maybe his powers don't work in his cholo form. Leaning like a cholo side to side.

OUTromBoNado
9/24/2008, 12:59 PM
though I guess the fact that he doesn't eat them is good enough.

Maybe he had a big lunch? Or, maybe he knows that if he eats them he'll have a Ryan's Steakhouse-type experience.:texan:

tbl
9/30/2008, 09:06 AM
Not bad last night... I'll be interested to see how they take the murdering tendency away from Sylar. "If I'd have known you were coming I would have made cookies". Ha!

Parkmans whole storyline this year pretty much blows.

I was thinking that Niki was actually the twin that she thought had died when she was young, but now it sounds like there was a lab creating super hot chicks with powers.

OU4LIFE
9/30/2008, 09:36 AM
Not bad last night... I'll be interested to see how they take the murdering tendency away from Sylar. "If I'd have known you were coming I would have made cookies". Ha!

Parkmans whole storyline this year pretty much blows.

I was thinking that Niki was actually the twin that she thought had died when she was young, but now it sounds like there was a lab creating sort of hot chicks with powers.

agreed

and from now on, I'm only posting in the season 3 thread about Heroes.

tbl
9/30/2008, 01:26 PM
The season 3 thread can suck it. ;)

Scott D
9/30/2008, 01:50 PM
The season 3 thread can suck it. ;)

I'm going to request you quit posting in this thread. ;)

tbl
9/30/2008, 02:08 PM
No way dude. This is the "Sniff Sniff" of Heroes. It shall never die until Heroes is canceled and out of syndication. :D

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 02:13 PM
Matt Parkman's Spirit walk about put me to sleep. Geez, I know he is a big old teddy bear, but could he be any more boring? I don't thinks so.

Scott D
9/30/2008, 02:18 PM
you didn't even need to include the spirit walk ;)

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 02:19 PM
Parkman makes me glad they don't wear spandex outfits.

Scott D
9/30/2008, 02:20 PM
Gabriel is my new favorite character btw.

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 02:23 PM
You don't like supermohinder? ;) I always liked Sylar. I hope they don't make him into too big of a wuss. Too bad he got too hungry for the supa voice and let the stab man go. ;)

OUMallen
9/30/2008, 03:45 PM
WTF is Supermohinder anyway?

frankensooner
9/30/2008, 03:50 PM
New Honda motorcycle.

tbl
10/1/2008, 05:13 PM
WTF is Supermohinder anyway?

He has toenails coming out his back and has a libido. Pretty cool power...

Frozen Sooner
10/1/2008, 05:43 PM
He has toenails coming out his back and has a libido. Pretty cool power...

I just call that "Tuesday"

SoonerKnight
10/1/2008, 11:56 PM
don't really watch this show is it really any good?

OU4LIFE
10/2/2008, 07:04 AM
no

tbl
10/2/2008, 10:35 AM
Don't waste your time. It's only the best show ever.

frankensooner
10/2/2008, 10:56 AM
coming in on the third season? I think you should skip it and watch Knightrider instead. ywia ;)

tbl
10/2/2008, 01:09 PM
DVD's holmes... That'd be the only way to get in now...

soonerboomer93
10/2/2008, 01:27 PM
coming in on the third season? I think you should skip it and watch Knightrider instead. ywia ;)

I watch that show to feed my asian female fetish, sadly 1 scene in the premiere has me locked on, especially since the previews for next week seem to indicate that she'll be more prominately featured.

And the brunette is pretty smokin too.

frankensooner
10/2/2008, 01:34 PM
I tried to watch last nights show, but it was too far out there "I want you to sponsor me as a racer" "Only if you steal a 200k dollar car" The gals are hot, but the show is silly. ;)

tbl
10/6/2008, 08:35 PM
Whoa baby... This time travel stuff is getting very confusing...

tbl
10/6/2008, 08:50 PM
I'm just not sure where the flip this whole thing is going... Very convoluted stuff and very inconsistent. Peter has Claires ability, therefore he shouldn't be able to die, yet Claire kills him with a couple of gunshots.

I still digs it...

BudSooner
10/6/2008, 09:30 PM
Looks like Mohinder is a cockroach, RAID!!!!!!!!!

Sorta felt sorry for Daphne, though since she is hooked up with Matt...it might be for the best. :D
Oh yeah, the spirit walk...get over it, it's boring. Tortoises rock btw. yeah.

One last thing, I gotta get whatever they are playing on that portable cd player....I loves me some freaky future visions.

BTW! WTF? A portable CD player? very '90s guys. What, they were out of Ipods??

Widescreen
10/6/2008, 11:53 PM
I'm just not sure where the flip this whole thing is going... Very convoluted stuff and very inconsistent. Peter has Claires ability, therefore he shouldn't be able to die, yet Claire kills him with a couple of gunshots.

I still digs it...

The Haitian was there so in theory, neither Peter had any powers so the bullets could kill him. I'm guessing that's how future Peter got his scar. Something happened when the Haitian was around and Peter couldn't heal himself.

Hot Rod
10/7/2008, 07:31 AM
BTW! WTF? A portable CD player? very '90s guys. What, they were out of Ipods??

Even the headphones were kind of outdated. I noticed the guy's "Universal Studios" shirt looked a little old as well.

frankensooner
10/7/2008, 09:05 AM
Guys, he was out in the middle of the Sahara Desert, I'm sure there isn't an Apple store nearby. ;)

The whole thing with Barbara/Ice Girl/whatever her name is hooking up with Nathan was gross. I mean he and her identical sister already got it on. This thing is like a Soap Opera. ;)

So, Peter & Hiro are bad in the new future?

Half a Hundred
10/7/2008, 10:57 AM
Guys, he was out in the middle of the Sahara Desert, I'm sure there isn't an Apple store nearby. ;)

The whole thing with Barbara/Ice Girl/whatever her name is hooking up with Nathan was gross. I mean he and her identical sister already got it on. This thing is like a Soap Opera. ;)

So, Peter & Hiro are bad in the new future?

You say gross, I say "everyone who's ever dated a hot twin's dream"

Frozen Sooner
10/7/2008, 11:32 AM

I still digs it...

The Haitian was a few feet away behind him.

Frozen Sooner
10/7/2008, 11:32 AM
The Haitian was there so in theory, neither Peter had any powers so the bullets could kill him. I'm guessing that's how future Peter got his scar. Something happened when the Haitian was around and Peter couldn't heal himself.

Yeah, what he said.

Frozen Sooner
10/7/2008, 11:33 AM
My theory on Parkman:

1) The show would be immensely improved if they just kind of forgot about him.

2) He's not in Africa, he's in the Dreamtime.

SoonerJack
10/7/2008, 12:22 PM
I can't believe we haven't even talked about dark-haired Claire. Hot or not?

She needs to work on her shooting skills.

Frozen Sooner
10/7/2008, 12:37 PM
Hayden Panetierre is odd to me. Objectively, she's absolutely attractive. Subjectively, she's just not that hot to me.

Not that I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers or anything, I just don't find her as attractive as objectively she should be.

Widescreen
10/7/2008, 12:40 PM
Blonde Clair is gorgeous. Brunette, not quite so much.

tbl
10/9/2008, 01:47 PM

Yeah I didn't notice that... good call. However, you'd think he would have had to be around him for a while in order for the cut to turn into a scar.

I agree with Mike on Parkman. He's not really in the desert but in his dreamworld where Peter put him. Either way its LAME and they do need to make some radical changes or let him get consumed by flame.

I don't think that Hiro and Peter are necessarily "bad guys". I think that will depend on your perspective of what bad is. It seems that the line will get very gray on who is wrong or right...

tbl
10/13/2008, 09:25 PM
I'm just not sure about the direction this thing is taking...

BudSooner
10/13/2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah, it took a serious swerve tonight.
So, is Robert Forester paralyzed or not? In the previews it showed him up walking..or was this a vision he planted into Matt's dad? Btw is it Mory or Morty...I forget?
WTF is with the puppet man, I assume from the name that he can get anyone to do anything he wants assuming that is the game he makes Claire do with the gun by spinning it....pretty spooky power if ya ask me.

"You are going to buy that texas shirt and wear it from now on and never take it off"

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I never wanna run into him. :D

tbl
10/14/2008, 08:58 AM
So what happened to Nathans family? You know, his paralyzed wife and kids? I swear these writers don't look back. They just barrel forward and don't pay much attention to the past.

Hiro couldn't have killed Ando. There's something going on with that which should be explained. If he did indeed kill Ando just like that, then the show has indeed jumped the shark... Though as was pointed out I believe much earlier on in this thread, this show jumps the shark every week, which is its nature... but Hiro killing Ando is really ridiculous.

Of course I'll continue to watch, but I'm far less excited about it than I once was.

frankensooner
10/14/2008, 09:07 AM
So, SuperMohinder is a human spider?

tbl
10/14/2008, 09:09 AM
So, SuperMohinder is a human spider?

Something like that. It's nasty and stupid whatever it is. Maya should have black eyed him and been done with his crappy storyline.

BudSooner
10/14/2008, 10:24 AM
Something like that. It's nasty and stupid whatever it is. Maya should have black eyed him and been done with his crappy storyline.

Actually, I cheered when he did that. Dammit, there hasn't been one iota of what is going on with Elle......heh, they need her back.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, eye candy.:D

frankensooner
10/14/2008, 11:39 AM
I liked it when Nathan described him as harmless.

frankensooner
10/14/2008, 11:39 AM
Vortex man was a wuss too.

KC//CRIMSON
10/14/2008, 11:47 AM
Hayden Panettiere doesn't want you to wear a seatbelt! (http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/df8d1f5b7d)

soonerhubs
10/14/2008, 11:51 AM
Hayden Panettiere doesn't want you to wear a seatbelt! (http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/df8d1f5b7d)

Wow! She just lost my support.

frankensooner
10/14/2008, 11:54 AM
Why, do they make them out of Dolphins?

tbl
10/14/2008, 12:28 PM

She's not only a liberal, she's PETA card carrying liberal that cries over trees being cut down and cats being homeless. Why does this surprise you?

Is it any surprise she's turning into a villain on the show? ;)

soonerhubs
10/14/2008, 12:33 PM
She's not only a liberal, she's PETA card carrying liberal that cries over trees being cut down and cats being homeless. Why does this surprise you?

Is it any surprise she's turning into a villain on the show? ;)

You're right. I just haven't seen as many links as that. It's a stunt like this, that weakens ratings and sends shows to oblivion. Just saying...

CK Sooner
10/14/2008, 01:28 PM

:O

King Crimson
10/14/2008, 02:01 PM
getting a little silly.

also, before vortex/Bubbles offed himself i thought season 3 was turning into a "the Wire" reunion show. only a matter of time until Marlo starts taking back his corners.

tbl
10/14/2008, 07:34 PM
We need more characters offing themselves. Hopefully there will be some Jim Jones figure that will induce over half of them to drink the punch.

tbl
10/20/2008, 10:09 PM
On the painting of the helix with the 4 villains, I say the guy on the bottom right is Parkmans dad, my wife says it's the blue flame guy.

Peter with no powers? What the flip? NOW we know how he got his scar in the future...

frankensooner
10/21/2008, 08:57 AM
Last night was much better.

tbl
10/21/2008, 09:51 AM
I don't know about much, but it was better. I'm liking the Sarah Connor Chronicles and Prison Break better this year whereas the last couple of seasons Heroes was miles ahead.

frankensooner
10/21/2008, 10:13 AM
I especially liked Parkman sitting in the airport all day with the turtle. I think they found the perfect use for him.

soonerbrat
10/21/2008, 11:04 AM
i cant' believe you guys still watch this. I lost interest last season

Scott D
10/21/2008, 11:06 AM
I didn't even watch last season. But I'd rather gouge my eyes out watching reruns of Friends and Seinfeld than watch that lame Sarah Connor Chronicles or that show that follows House on Tuesday night.

crawfish
10/21/2008, 11:21 AM
I've almost quit the show a half-dozen times; but each time, they come up with a twist just good enough to bring me back.

At least evil Mohinder isn't as boring as good Mohinder.

Scott D
10/21/2008, 11:27 AM
oh I've caught every episode this season. It looks like there are going to be w few more "spirit walks" this season. So that those who need to do the saving, know exactly what they are doing.

OU4LIFE
10/21/2008, 11:43 AM
I especially liked Parkman sitting in the airport all day with the turtle. I think they found the perfect use for him.

it's been downhill for him ever since they killed him on Lost.

Frozen Sooner
10/21/2008, 12:58 PM
So what happened to Nathans family? You know, his paralyzed wife and kids? I swear these writers don't look back. They just barrel forward and don't pay much attention to the past.

Nathan and his wife were separated while Nathan was walking around as a homeless guy. She took out a restraining order on him-remember when Nathan went to go visit the kids at their school and the teacher told him to get lost?

BudSooner
10/21/2008, 04:04 PM
On the painting of the helix with the 4 villains, I say the guy on the bottom right is Parkmans dad, my wife says it's the blue flame guy.

Peter with no powers? What the flip? NOW we know how he got his scar in the future...
But remember, he has powers in the future. Perhaps it is a scuffle with dear old dad?
That part freaked me out, they dug up Adam Monroe just to kill him off...well ****, I was starting to like him for some reason.
I think speedy girl is sorta cute.

frankensooner
10/22/2008, 09:23 AM
You just like fast women.

tbl
10/22/2008, 09:26 AM

Exactly. Best storyline for him in a while...

OU4LIFE
10/22/2008, 11:12 AM
But remember, he has powers in the future. Perhaps it is a scuffle with dear old dad?
That part freaked me out, they dug up Adam Monroe just to kill him off...well ****, I was starting to like him for some reason.
I think speedy girl is sorta cute.

she's got a nice fluffy booty

Scott D
10/22/2008, 11:13 AM
her tops kinda thrust her assets in your face...proverbially.

BudSooner
10/27/2008, 08:40 PM
Well that was weird, they killed Parkman?
Heh, Elle almost bringing down the plane was pretty funny..I told my wife I bet they fly to NJ.

Peter is still a limp richard.

soonerhubs
10/27/2008, 08:42 PM
Well that was weird, they killed Parkman?
Heh, Elle almost bringing down the plane was pretty funny..I told my wife I bet they fly to NJ.

Peter is still a limp richard.

Do you really think they killed Parkman?

BudSooner
10/27/2008, 08:49 PM
Do you really think they killed Parkman?

Crazy assed powers, hehehe...that threw me for a loop.
But wtf? Sylar just offed Peter? WOOHOO!!!! I'm afraid once they come back from commercials that Peter will touch Claire, and he will gain new powers...bewbs! BLECH!

BudSooner
10/27/2008, 08:58 PM
You just like fast women.

Hell yeah!

she's got a nice fluffy booty
That she do. :D

her tops kinda thrust her assets in your face...proverbially.
Ain't nothing wrong with that.

tbl
10/27/2008, 10:39 PM
Wait till the show is over, THEN post. ;)

This is getting so convoluted I wouldn't be upset if it got canceled. I'd actually be relieved. I know they won't, and I also know that I will continue to watch.

BudSooner
10/28/2008, 09:02 AM
If Peter has no powers whatsoever then how do they explain him surviving that fall out of the window?

About every other week the show is pretty good, and those in between shows flat out suck like Tenn Vols football.

I had to giggle a little bit on the Claire/Elle part, I was hoping for a little lesbo action to happen there.

*Sigh* There is always 2weeks from now...****ing SNL political special.

sooner_born_1960
10/28/2008, 09:05 AM
Sylar softened the landing.

yermom
10/28/2008, 09:07 AM
either Sylar or his dad kept him from dying on the fall

hell, it could have been both... one of them either couldn't stomach killing him, or secretly has other plans for him

i'm banking on dad

Scott D
10/28/2008, 11:17 AM
I'd lean more toward both. I'd bet that Gabriel is still doing Mama Petrelli's bidding despite appearing to have allied with Papa Petrelli. Everyone that wanted Maya gone seems to have gotten their wish, unless she remains as Mohinder's love interest.

Question is how many more powers can Papa Petrelli absorb before he overloads. Also, it's wierd calling Sylar as Gabriel...but I think I see the theme going with him.

tbl
10/28/2008, 11:51 AM
It just didn't make sense for them to set up the ultimate villain Sylar as new hero Gabriel, then in a matter of minutes he's back to ultimate villain again. I think he may be posing to infiltrate Pinehearst and he was the one that softened the blow. I don't think Dad did it, though it does seem brutal for a father to kill his son that easy.

I thought we had scored with a Parkman death, but not so. Now I'm pulling for he and speedy to both get killed off, along with the African. Hiro's storyline has been whipping my butt all season too...