PDA

View Full Version : "There's Only ONE, Brian Bosworth."

SoonerFan80
9/24/2006, 10:44 PM
Why did Bosworth shave his head? It looks terrible if you ask me. Was it for a movie role?

sooneron
9/24/2006, 10:46 PM
Uh, movie role? I would guess, no.

OUAndy1807
9/25/2006, 12:43 AM
there's only one reason white dudes shave their head.

badger
9/25/2006, 12:48 AM
there's only one reason white dudes shave their head.
is he getting to be that age where you don't really have to shave your head to look like you've shaved your head? :D

Readyfor8
9/25/2006, 12:50 AM
is he getting to be that age where you don't really have to shave your head to look like you've shaved your head? :D

If you found out tomorrow he was going through kemo (sp?) you would all be really upset at yourself. I don't know that i'm just saying.

badger
9/25/2006, 12:56 AM
If you found out tomorrow he was going through kemo (sp?) you would all be really upset at yourself. I don't know that i'm just saying.
kind of like how I was making fun of tampa bay earlier today and then simms ends up in the hospital. yeah... I guess I would feel bad.

On the other hand, Boz seems to be in perfect health. :D

Readyfor8
9/25/2006, 12:59 AM
kind of like how I was making fun of tampa bay earlier today and then simms ends up in the hospital. yeah... I guess I would feel bad.

On the other hand, Boz seems to be in perfect health. :D

Yea I would make a joke about how being a horn in life makes it not that much worth living, but It'll have to wait until he is out of the hospital and plays Dallas at the end of the year.

Get well Chris, who else would we make fun of if you couldn't play football.

AlbqSooner
9/25/2006, 06:28 AM
Only because God is merciful, you may get to that age one day.:P

Okla-homey
9/25/2006, 06:28 AM
He obviously did it in order to be more like the epitome of manliness...OUr man Dean-o.;)

TheHumanAlphabet
9/25/2006, 10:29 AM

Yeah, I know, if we find he is going throught chemo, then we'll feel bad, otherwise, the only reason white guys shave their head is to hide the fact that they are going bald. Hell, go the Dog route and grow the hair long and screw the male pattern baldness...

springs sooner
9/25/2006, 10:39 AM
I saw Boz yesterday in Denver for an autograph session and he is going bald for sure. Either that or his forhead is still growing.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/25/2006, 11:45 AM
I saw Boz yesterday in Denver for an autograph session and he is going bald for sure. Either that or his forhead is still growing.
Well we are not exactly SURE of all the effects of steriod abuse...;)

Taxman71
9/25/2006, 11:50 AM
I almost wish I would go bald just so that I would have a reason to shave my head. Cooler temps and no worries sounds nice. Bad part is my head is oval and full of childhood scars.