PDA

View Full Version : my first Soonerfans tailgate

usmc-sooner
9/24/2006, 07:18 PM
I had a good time. It was fun to meet some of you guys.

I'd like to say thanks to Dean he kinda took me around and introduced me to the crowd.

I got to meet Dean and some of his family, Jello Bellfrio, Oklahomey, FaniAmi, Bri, Little10, Norm and his wife and son, Soonerbrat, SoonerBornSoonerBred, TDK2000, Soonermagikgirl

I saw but didn't get a chance to say hello to Czar, Yermom, Doleo, Phil

SelmaBamaFan
9/24/2006, 07:20 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun.

usmc-sooner
9/24/2006, 08:10 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun.

yeah it was a real good time.

Bri's a funny dude, he had me and my wife cracking up about the goat and the horn sign.

Dean's a helluva guy, I doubt very many people realize the time he puts in to make sure we have a good time. I also didn't know he was 82nd Airborne. Hat's off much respect.

Norm and his family, great family

actually I was kinda nervous about meeting everyone but I'm glad I did.

DrZaius
9/24/2006, 08:12 PM
That does sound like fun...

I am working on getting to OK next year for a couple of games and I am looking forward to the tailgate. I hopefully will have my championship daughter with me as well

bri
9/24/2006, 08:25 PM
yeah it was a real good time.

Bri's a funny dude, he had me and my wife cracking up about the goat and the horn sign.

Dean's a helluva guy, I doubt very many people realize the time he puts in to make sure we have a good time. I also didn't know he was 82nd Airborne. Hat's off much respect.

Norm and his family, great family

actually I was kinda nervous about meeting everyone but I'm glad I did.

Heh, I was just glad you agreed. It's kind of a personal pet peeve of mine that I can't rock out just because of those homos. ;)

usmc-sooner
9/24/2006, 08:32 PM
that and the Rush Limbauh thing

dolemitesooner
9/24/2006, 09:47 PM
WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU NOT MEET ME

bri
9/24/2006, 09:54 PM
Heh.

Every time I see doleo at a tailgate, I can't help but think "This must be how people feel when they meet me..." ;)

mdklatt
9/24/2006, 09:58 PM
I should have been more sociable this time around. It sounds like I missed a lot of people.

bri
9/24/2006, 10:02 PM
Meh, sociable's overrated. I always end up sticking to the handful of posters I already know...since the tailgates I manage to make it to are always the ones where THEY DON'T HAVE NAMETAGS. :mad:

jk the sooner fan
9/24/2006, 10:02 PM
sorry i missed meeting the marine!

i was only there a short time before the game......

picasso
9/24/2006, 10:05 PM
I should have been more sociable this time around. It sounds like I missed a lot of people.
dude, you were there? and sorry I missed USMC also.

one of the times we'll stay longer afterwards.

Norm In Norman
9/24/2006, 10:36 PM
Yep, good meeting you guys. It was a good tailgate.

dolemitesooner
9/24/2006, 10:38 PM
Heh.

Every time I see doleo at a tailgate, I can't help but think "This must be how people feel when they meet me..." ;)
wow.....that hurt:(

bri
9/24/2006, 10:39 PM
wow.....that hurt:(

What? Wait a minute...people AREN'T awed to meet me?

THAT'S IT! F*CK YOU GUYS, I'M LEAVING THE BOARD......AGAIN! :mad:

:D

dolemitesooner
9/24/2006, 10:41 PM
What? Wait a minute...people AREN'T awed to meet me?

THAT'S IT! F*CK YOU GUYS, I'M LEAVING THE BOARD......AGAIN! :mad:

:D
LOL....thats what you said at the tailgate bastage...JUST LEAVE.....AFTER YOU PLAY ME BALL:D

bri
9/24/2006, 10:42 PM
Yeah, and I'll probably make that joke again. It's just NEVER gonna get old for me...and I basically just strive to amuse myself anymore. ;)

And it's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG for Tech weekend, beyonce. :pop:

usmc-sooner
9/25/2006, 07:30 AM

I was going to say hi, but I talked to Bri, and then you and Yermom were gone.

usmc-sooner
9/25/2006, 07:33 AM
sorry i missed meeting the marine!

i was only there a short time before the game......

yeah I was hoping to see you and picasso there. I probably just missed you. We left about 5:15 to head to the stadium.

StoopTroup
9/25/2006, 07:47 AM
I met Yermom.

He said you were gonna pimp your way down there...

My Pimp Ride ran into a problem and I couldn't get back down there.

Plus...I found the extra Hieneken Light my Wife was hording. :D

okienole3
9/25/2006, 07:54 AM
At the tailgates, do you all call each other by your "handles" or by your "real names?"

usmc-sooner
9/25/2006, 07:58 AM
I go by my cb handle which is rubber duck. Sometimes I like to call myself lawsheep.

jk the sooner fan
9/25/2006, 08:02 AM
most of us introduce ourselves by our handle and then add our actual name - jk= my first and middle initial, so most call me that anyway....but i think the majority of folks go by their actual names

i'm sorry i missed meeting some new faces, my aggy cousin's law firm was having a tailgate over near the heisman park, so jk3 and I went over there to visit with family...we stuck around a bit after the game

it was a good tailgate, and thanks to pg for talking to jk3 about the PSAT and stuff, very much appreciated

GottaHavePride
9/25/2006, 08:37 AM
At the tailgates, do you all call each other by your "handles" or by your "real names?"

I try to remember real names, but there are only so many Mikes and Marks and Johns that you can keep straight. So half the time I wind up using handles - they're a bit more, well, unique. ;)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/25/2006, 10:48 AM
Geez, if I get over to a tailgate, do I dare use my real name?

mdklatt
9/25/2006, 11:05 AM
Geez, if I get over to a tailgate, do I dare use my real name?

Just use your real name instead of your screen name and nobody will know it's you.

:twinkies: