PDA

View Full Version : Good God!! Jim Ross just called out Berry Tramel

stoops the eternal pimp
9/24/2006, 05:52 PM
I was listening to WWLS on the way to the church...I believe it was in the middle of their ESPN RADIO time...anyway Good Ole JR was a guest of some guy and they asked him his spill on the game last week...JR said the onside kick rule hasnt changed since he played football for Westville back in the late sixties and they missed it.....Anyway the guy asks him about the media having Bob Stoops back for the first time...JR says the media wont let it go and says there is media in oklahoma, even in ok city that is a problem..anyway here is what he said then.."Those writers at The Daily Oklahoman are just writing stories to get people irate and to get them to read there little articles. Berry Tramel writes ignorance just to get people to listen to his obscure radio show."

I wouldnt mind watching a slobbernocker between Stone Cold and Berry...

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/24/2006, 06:02 PM
Hmm maybe a bitter rivalry is about to be formed

badger
9/24/2006, 06:03 PM
JR probably has all-access (I see him on the field). If he is up to taking on Trammel, he should stop by the press box before a game. :D:D:D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/24/2006, 06:06 PM
i just loved that he went from talking national media, to state media, to the daily oklahoman, to "namely berry tramel"....

usmc-sooner
9/24/2006, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't give Trammel's **** ant show any more time than I would his ignorant *** articles.

Cam
9/24/2006, 06:08 PM
Tramel wants no part of JR.

r5TPsooner
9/24/2006, 06:50 PM
Ole JR would hit him with the F/U and it would be a squash in less than a minute.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/24/2006, 06:51 PM
you think jr would call out umaga to give him the samoan spike..or kane could tombstone bt like he did pete rose

DrZaius
9/24/2006, 06:57 PM
Thats cool...

To bad he is still Jim Ross