PDA

View Full Version : Funny stuff here

Flagstaffsooner
9/24/2006, 10:02 AM
http://www.fulmersbelly.com/?cat=18

So, for Coach Stoops, here is what he actually meant to say:

Those sons of bitches from the queer *** west coast can’t even see past their ****ing lattes long enough to be able to call a decent ****ing game. If you pulled that **** in Oklahoma, we would have branded your asses and let you see what it’s like to be studded by a bull. ****.
That’s the service we provide here: the coachspeak translator. Stay tuned for more.

stoopified
9/24/2006, 10:14 AM
Now that is more like it.I have had enough polite talk.

DrZaius
9/24/2006, 10:40 AM
I would like that site better if he was not an ovbvious fan of the Great Pumpkin

soonerhubs
9/24/2006, 01:54 PM
Funny stuff. It's too bad coaches can't speak their mind regarding accountability on the officials parts. Too many silly fines just waiting to be handed out.

Snrfn4ever08
9/24/2006, 02:10 PM
Funny stuff. It's too bad coaches can't speak their mind regarding accountability on the officials parts. Too many silly fines just waiting to be handed out.
The NCAA is gay. Boz was right

soonerhubs
9/24/2006, 02:43 PM
The NCAA is gay. Boz was right
Amen. No way to fight back either. Too much of a monopoly.

Snrfn4ever08
9/24/2006, 02:44 PM
Amen. No way to fight back either. Too much of a monopoly.
I think we should all secede from the NCAA. If we could get all 119 1-A teams to do it simultaneously, we could pull it off.:D

BigDeezy
9/24/2006, 02:44 PM
I wonder if we could have a "coach speech interpreter" like this one, available with each press conference?

Snrfn4ever08
9/24/2006, 02:45 PM
I wonder if we could have a "coach speech interpreter" like this one, available with each press conference?
Can you imagine all the stuff he says about the media we don't hear about? You can tell a lot of times that the media's stupid questions just really make him mad.