PDA

View Full Version : DOMER LOVE!!! Who needs it?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/24/2006, 07:40 AM
Well, we've gotta beat the whorns this year to get things right again. If we falter, I'll probably pull for tOSU, 'cause I think they're the only team with a good shot at beating the suc or domer(God forbid domer gets to the title game-the media hype would be unfathomable)
I'm just sick of Notre Dame. Actually, I'm in "pigskin shock" about how the media went TOTALLY OFF on the Domers and their win over Mich State. The ESPN guys were slobbering while giving accolades to everything domer, and that they are on a certain path to a BCS bowl, even if they lose to suc at the end of regular season.

Flagstaffsooner
9/24/2006, 07:47 AM
http://www.queerjustice.org/images/irishAndQueer.jpg

tbl
9/24/2006, 07:51 AM
You can't deny that was one heck of a rally. Of course the MSU meltdown/choke was of monumental proportions as well... but ND took care of business.

Just when I was thinking it was a 2 man race for the Heisman...

9/24/2006, 08:03 AM
You can't deny that was one heck of a rally. Of course the MSU meltdown/choke was of monumental proportions as well... but ND took care of business.

Just when I was thinking it was a 2 man race for the Heisman...MSU went into prevent offense, like we used to last year. Geez, I hope we don't do that again this year.

TUSooner
9/24/2006, 08:09 AM

Just when I was thinking it was a 2 man race for the Heisman...

I DENY IT!!! :D

MSU gave the game away, all ND had to do was not give it back

My daughter's 15yo soccer team showed more manly courage and determination than MSU.

fadada1
9/24/2006, 08:12 AM
well, at least ya'll get to see every nostradamus game this year. i know how much i'm looking forward to the nd/army game on national tv:rolleyes: :mad:

badger
9/24/2006, 11:53 AM
http://user119920.websitewizard.com/images/St.%20Patricks%20Day/A9961B-md.jpg

FlatheadSooner
9/24/2006, 11:58 AM
ND defense was just as much responsible for their comeback win as the offense. Wouldn't have won without that interception / TD.

soonerhubs
9/24/2006, 01:23 PM
That Jeff Sm&*%&#a WR was impressive there at the end. That said, I'm sick of all the accolades these wanks are getting.

9/24/2006, 01:24 PM
ND defense was just as much responsible for their comeback win as the offense. Wouldn't have won without that interception / TD.Let's hear it for the green and gold, Soonerfans! They should be at least #2, now. Hey, they shouldn't even have to play suc at the end of the season-just send 'em straight to the Fiesta Bowl.

fadada1
9/24/2006, 01:29 PM
ND defense was just as much responsible for their comeback win as the offense. Wouldn't have won without that interception / TD.
HEY, mr. montana... we're slamming nd here!!!!! we don't like them!!!

:D