PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Allen Patrick

stoops the eternal pimp
9/23/2006, 11:39 PM
Allen

Your going to be getting a lot of carries next year...Please learn how to hang on to the ball please.....that is all

RacerX
9/23/2006, 11:43 PM
He may not be getting a lot of carries next year. He may not get any the rest of the year.

Stoops hates that **** and has a dog house for guys that do it.

Blue
9/23/2006, 11:45 PM
Pretty Bush League post if you asked me. AP just got his first reps all year. He looked solid, besides the "Nicely hits on ball" fumbles he had.

Snrfn4ever08
9/23/2006, 11:45 PM
we can just stick to demarco murray if patrick keeps this up. i think today that my question about why allan hadn't been playing much was answered. he had a horrible game

Blue
9/23/2006, 11:46 PM
we can just stick to demarco murray if patrick keeps this up. i think today that my question about why allan hadn't been playing much was answered. he had a horrible game

You have no idea what you're talking about. Everyone knows it, but I just felt like posting it.

Btw, Demarco is being red-shirted.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/23/2006, 11:47 PM
Pretty Bush League post if you asked me. AP just got his first reps all year. He looked solid, besides the "Nicely hits on ball" fumbles he had.

I guess Allen got more "Nicely hits on ball" in this one game than Q did in his career and AD gets

Scott D
9/23/2006, 11:47 PM
Allen

Your going to be getting a lot of carries next year...Please learn how to hang on to the ball please.....that is all

wow....someone from the BRR school of creating threads.

birddog
9/23/2006, 11:49 PM
i really like patrick. i think when it's time to be in the spotlight he'll do pretty well. everybody has bad games. i'm willing to give him some time to get comfortable in there.

Snrfn4ever08
9/23/2006, 11:49 PM
Btw, Demarco is being red-shirted.
that's funny, i thought they only gave these kids redshirts one year nowadays. i wasn't aware he was redshirting next year too:rolleyes:

Blue
9/23/2006, 11:50 PM
I guess Allen got more "Nicely hits on ball" in this one game than Q did in his career and AD gets

Dude, if you can't see Patricks potential that's your problem.

mdklatt
9/23/2006, 11:50 PM
AP just got his first reps all year.

:les: IT'S "AD"!

Wait a minute....

Scott D
9/23/2006, 11:51 PM
oh yeah..and IBDEDTDT (In before David Earl deletes this dumbass thread)

Snrfn4ever08
i really like patrick. i think when it's time to be in the spotlight he'll do pretty well. everybody has bad games. i'm willing to give him some time to get comfortable in there.
if he plays like he did last year against baylor, i think he'll be ok. i don't know if he'll do well with the pressure of murray behind him next year though. i think having the "star of the future" (how dumb does this sound now?) behind him really messed with paul against tcu last year. i hope the same thing doesn't happen to patrick next year

Blue

YOU saying, "Let's play Murray THIS YEAR."

Anything else?

Snrfn4ever08
9/23/2006, 11:53 PM
YOU saying, "Let's play Murray THIS YEAR."

Anything else?
i never said let's play murray this year, i said:

"we can just stick to demarco murray if patrick keeps this up. i think today that my question about why allan hadn't been playing much was answered. he had a horrible game."

Snrfn4ever08
9/23/2006, 11:54 PM
:les: IT'S "AD"!

Wait a minute....
i'm confused:confused: :D

Scott D
9/23/2006, 11:55 PM
i'm confused:confused: :D

that's probably the most obvious post you've ever made.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/23/2006, 11:55 PM
blue, what's sad is i can't lock this thread only give someone a vacation.

pimpiness, strike 1

Snrfn4ever08
9/23/2006, 11:56 PM
that's probably the most obvious post you've ever made.
ok

Desert Sapper
9/24/2006, 01:45 AM
MexiQ sounded pretty good on the radio broadcast. And he squats more than AD.

OU_Sooners75
9/24/2006, 05:51 AM
Allen

DeMarco Murray will be the starter next year, if and only if Peterson leaves after this year.

DrZaius
9/24/2006, 06:07 AM
I was hoping to get some insight into Murray last night. Overall I thought Patrick was ok. But nothing special.