PDA

View Full Version : Alabama's kicker

Jerk
9/23/2006, 05:58 PM
"Tiffen"

I'd hate to be him.

I think I'd just pack up and leave the state forever, and live as a hermit in some excluded woodlands in Saskatchewan.

That's all I've got.

Jackal
9/23/2006, 06:00 PM
I feel sorry for the kid.

TUSooner
9/23/2006, 06:01 PM
"Tiffen"

I'd hate to be him.

I think I'd just pack up and leave the state forever, and live as a hermit in some excluded woodlands in Saskatchewan.

That's all I've got.
heh. guess we had the same idea.
He was HORRIBLE !!

sendbaht
9/23/2006, 06:02 PM
Poor kid...I feel for him..but...heck!

Desert Sapper
9/23/2006, 06:03 PM
If anybody is as rabid about their team as we are, its the 'Bamians. We made an official resign because of a blown call. I feel sorry for that poor young kicker.

SelmaBamaFan
9/23/2006, 06:03 PM
Sorry, although the kicker played very poorly. We shouldnt have been in that situation in the first place.

We were owning, OWNING Arkansas' secondary all day, yet Shula decides to play conservative and let the game ride on a true freshman kicker's shoulders.

Good call coach.

Jerk
9/23/2006, 06:04 PM
TU - your brother is over here. Anything you need to tell him?

Jerk
9/23/2006, 06:05 PM
I think he is here because we ordered the game on PPV.

(;

Sco
9/23/2006, 06:22 PM
Four missed kicks all the same way... man... suicide watch tonight!

rebmus
9/23/2006, 07:34 PM
BOTH kickers sucked today... it honestly looked like a tuberville move... "i will not give a scholly to a kicker".

live and learn.

anywho... bama will finish AT LEAST 4th in the west now. grats to hog fans... good win at home.

westcoast_sooner
9/23/2006, 08:56 PM
Four missed kicks all the same way... man... suicide watch tonight!

I'm thinking that the Bama kicker and Reise are BOTH on suicide watch.

Flagstaffsooner
9/23/2006, 09:00 PM
I'm thinking that the Bama kicker and Reise are BOTH on suicide watch.Reise is in Rio partying with a Brazilian transvestite and enjoying his fix money.

Sooner47
9/23/2006, 09:52 PM
He must have kicked for Florida State in a previous life.

TUSooner
9/23/2006, 11:03 PM
TU - your brother is over here. Anything you need to tell him?
If he's still over there now, tell him to go home and go to bed!

:O

TUSooner
9/23/2006, 11:05 PM
Sorry, although the kicker played very poorly. We shouldnt have been in that situation in the first place.

We were owning, OWNING Arkansas' secondary all day, yet Shula decides to play conservative and let the game ride on a true freshman kicker's shoulders.

Good call coach.
WORD! That's why Shula gets honorable mention as Goat of the Day.

"Leigh" ? Gahhhh.

Blue
9/24/2006, 12:36 AM
BOTH kickers sucked today... it honestly looked like a tuberville move... "i will not give a scholly to a kicker".

live and learn.

anywho... bama will finish AT LEAST 4th in the west now. grats to hog fans... good win at home.

Heh. Hey Rebmus, do you remember Donald Juneau? Ole Miss kicker from 98? He's one of my best friends and college roomate from Auburn. He hated Tuberville. He wasn't too good though. Did make a clutch kick against Bama that year though.

walkoffsooner
9/24/2006, 01:45 AM
transfer to Oregan never miss another kick. in a crucial game his coach can challenge an shazam it split the uprights.

Blue
9/24/2006, 01:54 AM
transfer to Oregan never miss another kick. in a crucial game his coach can challenge an shazam it split the uprights.

Took me a second, but I got this. It was Funny, too.:D

boomersooner28
9/24/2006, 02:12 AM

Good call coach.

Yeah, I watched them (Bama) hand-off 3 times in a row up the gut to leave him a 37-yarder that EVERYBODY on EARTH knew he would miss cause he had already lost his confidence. Shula, you not so smart.

SelmaBamaFan
9/24/2006, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I watched them (Bama) hand-off 3 times in a row up the gut to leave him a 37-yarder that EVERYBODY on EARTH knew he would miss cause he had already lost his confidence. Shula, you not so smart.

Nice avie :D

rebmus
9/24/2006, 06:58 AM
Heh. Hey Rebmus, do you remember Donald Juneau? Ole Miss kicker from 98? He's one of my best friends and college roomate from Auburn. He hated Tuberville. He wasn't too good though. Did make a clutch kick against Bama that year though.

juneau rings a bell... i can't say i really remember him.

tubs has had some hard times with kickers. i THINK he's learned his lesson "not wasting a scholly on a kicker".

ole miss should send bama their kicker... it's not like we're gonna be in a game close enough for a field goal to matter anyway.:mad:

TUSooner
9/24/2006, 08:14 AM
I think he is here because we ordered the game on PPV.

;)
Oh. I missed this post, but that is DEFINITELY my brother. :D