PDA

View Full Version : The Honey-Do's are killing me today

Jerk
9/23/2006, 02:10 PM
Anyone else having this problem?

Is there some unseen event in the estro-sphere causing this?

So far I have..

Cleaned room, mowed yard, repaired cabinet door, bathed dog, cleaned ash out of grill, picked up all the dog poo in the back yard, hung up a painting on the wall, took other stuff to attic, vacuumed room, shoveled mud off the back porch, and....

Signed the back of my paycheck and surrendered it to the one who wears the panties.

ETA- I got to do something about that back porch. The house was built in the 1970's and by now it is below ground level about an inch or so, so you can imagine what happens when it rains.

BoogercountySooner
9/23/2006, 02:14 PM
Anyone else having this problem?

Is there some unseen event in the estro-sphere causing this?

So far I have..

Cleaned room, mowed yard, repaired cabinet door, bathed dog, cleaned ash out of grill, picked up all the dog poo in the back yard, hung up a painting on the wall, took other stuff to attic, vacuumed room, shoveled mud off the back porch, and....

Signed the back of my paycheck and surrendered it to the one who wears the panties.
ETA- I got to do something about that back porch. The house was built in the 1970's and by now it is below ground level about an inch or so, so you can imagine what happens when it rains.

Who did you surrender to? Doleo?;)

SelmaBamaFan
9/23/2006, 02:43 PM
Just think back to the days when you were young and single. Back then you had Do-Honeys instead of Honey-Do's.