PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me Brethern for i have ...........

Katy's Most Wanted
9/22/2006, 07:31 PM
I was asked by my business cohort and business prospect to be their partner in the OSU alumni golf outing in Houston this afternoon as part of the weekend festivities for the OSU-UH football game tomorrow night.
I was foolish and naive to think that i would be welcomed at this event especially in light of the fact that i contributed to their athletic fund via my golfing fees.
In the parking lot as i was getting my gear ready the conversations were about OU and what babies we were, that David Boren was an emabarrasment to the state because he wrote that letter, that OSU has been screwed by OU many times over the years, we deserved everything we got from the refs, we don't deserve to win, and basically how much they hate us.
And to top it off a group came in the clubhouse wearing yellow Oregon Duck hats with an inscription on the back "Football players don't whine".
Everyone got a real kick out of the hats and wanted to know where they could order one.
I knew they didn't like us, but the depth of their hatred and resentment is much deeper than i could have ever imagined.
There was far more discussion about the OU-Oregon debacle than about their season and the upcoming game with UH.
I feel sorry for these folks - they need to get a life.
So, I am asking forgiveness from my OU brethern for participating in the event thinking it would be a harmless afternoon making some new friends.

olevetonahill
9/22/2006, 07:53 PM
I was asked by my business cohort and business prospect to be their partner in the OSU alumni golf outing in Houston this afternoon as part of the weekend festivities for the OSU-UH football game tomorrow night.
I was foolish and naive to think that i would be welcomed at this event especially in light of the fact that i contributed to their athletic fund via my golfing fees.
In the parking lot as i was getting my gear ready the conversations were about OU and what babies we were, that David Boren was an emabarrasment to the state because he wrote that letter, that OSU has been screwed by OU many times over the years, we deserved everything we got from the refs, we don't deserve to win, and basically how much they hate us.
And to top it off a group came in the clubhouse wearing yellow Oregon Duck hats with an inscription on the back "Football players don't whine".
Everyone got a real kick out of the hats and wanted to know where they could order one.
I knew they didn't like us, but the depth of their hatred and resentment is much deeper than i could have ever imagined.
There was far more discussion about the OU-Oregon debacle than about their season and the upcoming game with UH.
I feel sorry for these folks - they need to get a life.
So, I am asking forgiveness from my OU brethern for participating in the event thinking it would be a harmless afternoon making some new friends.

40 hail OUs as you bow towards Norman

washington's fave
9/22/2006, 07:58 PM
You should do the honorable thing and BANE yourself from every thing Sooner until you have cleansed yourself from the filth that is osu!!!!

olevetonahill
9/22/2006, 08:03 PM
You should do the honorable thing and BANE yourself from every thing Sooner until you have cleansed yourself from the filth that is osu!!!!
I have given the required penance , now you must do 4 Hail OUs as you bow towards Norman:cool:

DrZaius
9/22/2006, 08:05 PM
I dont think that is anything a really really high colonic wouldn't cure.

olevetonahill
9/22/2006, 08:33 PM
I dont think that is isn't anything a really really high colonic would cure.
:confused: ;)

StoopTroup
9/22/2006, 09:00 PM
I just hope you beat all their scores.

RedstickSooner
9/22/2006, 09:33 PM
Sounds like you've already served your punishment - you spent the day with Pokies.

Poor bastage.

DrZaius
9/22/2006, 09:35 PM
:confused: ;)

oops.... me grammar bad

Rufnek76
9/23/2006, 01:21 PM
What were ya thinking ....That Aggies would have CLASS???? COME-ON!

soonerjace
9/23/2006, 04:45 PM
The chokes live their lives in the SOONER shadow,their entire being revolves around a SOONER stumble.Yours was a rookie mistake based on pity~forgive yourself and never forget the aggies I.Q. will always match his shoe size.