azfanII
azfanIII

one mistake is all it takes dude...

SelmaBamaFan
9/22/2006, 05:50 PM
:eek:

MiccoMacey
9/22/2006, 06:02 PM
An e-mail to his employer letting him know that he's using valuable company time to surf on an internet mesage board would be appropriate.

But I doubt McDonald's cares one way or another whether the assistant fry guy is online or not.

SelmaBamaFan
9/22/2006, 06:08 PM
I dont care what you say, being able to cook fries AND surf the internet at the same time takes talent.

THAT BOY'S GOT TALENT!

Big Red Ron
9/22/2006, 06:23 PM
that includes

arizonafan
arizonafanII
arizonafanIII
azfan
azfanI
azfanII
azfanIII

one mistake is all it takes dude...heh...

;)

OK2LA
9/22/2006, 06:51 PM
that includes

azfan
azfanI
azfanII
azfanIII

I can see why he changed his name . . .

If you say that fast - it kinda gives you a chuckle

AZOUFan
9/22/2006, 09:21 PM
Well that's a little close to home..."I swear I did NOT have sexual relations with that..." oh wait, that's another deal altogether. Let's be clear, he's not me, no guilt by name association mmmmkay?

sooner969
9/23/2006, 04:11 AM
It's nice to see you've devoted yourself to me JKM it gives me goosebumps and butterflies knowing your all worried and such. Tell me are you still boning up on your Human Kinetics Library? But seriously, how pathetic are you that you spend so much time trying to figure out who I may or may not be and then make a post about me? Does the truth really hurt that much? I'll send you an autographed picture you can kiss every day when you get up if you want!

sooner969
9/23/2006, 05:37 AM
An e-mail to his employer letting him know that he's using valuable company time to surf on an internet mesage board would be appropriate.

But I doubt McDonald's cares one way or another whether the assistant fry guy is online or not.

Dont worry tiger. One day you'll graduate from cleaning the ****ter and be able to surf the net to.

william_brasky
9/23/2006, 05:51 AM
that's the guy who told me to "**** of dip****"

i like that guy.

OUDoc
9/23/2006, 08:51 AM
It's nice to see you've devoted yourself to me JKM it gives me goosebumps and butterflies knowing your all worried and such.....But seriously, how pathetic are you that you spend so much time trying to figure out who I may or may not be and then make a post about me?
He's a mod. It's what they do.

RedstickSooner
9/23/2006, 09:07 AM
He's a mod. It's what they do.

Don't confuse him with "facts", Doc. I get the feeling they cramp his style, and/or harsh his mellow ;)

OUDoc
9/23/2006, 09:20 AM
Ooh. Didn't mean to harsh the mellow. :D

Jason White's Third Knee
9/23/2006, 09:26 AM
Ooh. Didn't mean to harsh the mellow. :D

Mmmm. Harshmellow.

SelmaBamaFan
9/23/2006, 10:21 AM
:pop:

OKC-SLC
9/23/2006, 11:08 AM
gay.

Jello Biafra
9/23/2006, 12:13 PM
It's nice to see you've devoted yourself to me JKM it gives me goosebumps and butterflies knowing your all worried and such. Tell me are you still boning up on your Human Kinetics Library? But seriously, how pathetic are you that you spend so much time trying to figure out who I may or may not be and then make a post about me? Does the truth really hurt that much? I'll send you an autographed picture you can kiss every day when you get up if you want!

actually, there are several programs out there that will allow you to be found by anyone.....anywhere but just looking up your ip address. it's not rocket sicence but, it may just be black magic :)

birddog
9/23/2006, 12:34 PM
this dude was acting like a tewl anyways. i can't figure out why people go to other message boards and pretend to be fans of that team. i've said it a 100 times, i have never visited another fan board because i don't care about 'em. a fan board is a good place to get info. on YOUR team.

stonecoldsoonerfan
9/23/2006, 12:39 PM
that's the guy who told me to "**** of dip****"

you too?