PDA

View Full Version : Silly, silly whorns (a$$hole edition)

Flagstaffsooner
9/22/2006, 04:36 PM
castrated cows (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4490507&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)
This ****es me off.

Actually I think Mack has more backbone than Stoops.

TheUnnamedSooner
9/22/2006, 04:38 PM
If you go to that site, you are just looking to get ****ed off.

colleyvillesooner
9/22/2006, 04:39 PM
I heard some time ago that one of Stoop's studs from the 2000 MNC team told a recruit (that was also a friend) that Stoops was an major league AH... and that he would be wise to play elsewhere... that told me that at some point, the truth would catch up with ol' visor boy one day...

If that isn't a Ferris Bueller like connection, nothing is.

Ash
9/22/2006, 04:41 PM
Actually I think Mack has more backbone than Stoops. I used to not think that but I do now. I don't think Stoops would have suspended one of his best players the week of the biggest game of the year due to a misdemeanor. Sure he kicked off Bomar, but that was to cover up all of the other nonsense.

Mack Brown is 100x's the coach Stoops is in EVERY department and he NEVER throws his players under the bus.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

TexasSooner01
9/22/2006, 04:42 PM
If you go to that site, you are just looking to get ****ed off.

Who wants to get ****ed off on a Friday right before 5 pm? We all know texass sucks!:D

Ash
9/22/2006, 04:43 PM
Yeah..in the past two months there has been a lot going on over at OU(sucks). What's the deal? I mean sure, we had a guy driving around with a pistola, but all that worked out alright. They have players breaking NCAA rules left and dright, and now this [censored]? The wheels...they be fallin off.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ash
9/22/2006, 04:45 PM
Who wants to get ****ed off on a Friday right before 5 pm? We all know texass sucks!:D

Whorns is stupid. I couldn't help but laugh at the total lack of intelligence and realism.

Silly, silly whorns.

colleyvillesooner
9/22/2006, 04:46 PM
Actually I think Mack has more backbone than Stoops. I used to not think that but I do now. I don't think Stoops would have suspended one of his best players the week of the biggest game of the year due to a misdemeanor. Sure he kicked off Bomar, but that was to cover up all of the other nonsense.

Mack Brown is 100x's the coach Stoops is in EVERY department and he NEVER throws his players under the bus.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'll answer that one for chris...

TexasSooner01
9/22/2006, 04:54 PM
Mack is crazy! I am proud of Stoops for kicking Bomar off the team....we seem to be doing fine w/o him! Mack just likes to sweep things under the table rather than to deal w/the problem head on! Not only that he is crazy!;)

Ash
9/22/2006, 05:01 PM
I'll anser that one for chris...

Mack showing "backbone" to the voters and BCS:

"Please, please, please let us play in the Rose Bowl. Pretty please...with a cherry on top..."
:breaks down sobbing:
"Oh GAWD, please let us in, I'll look like a complete failure having lost to Bobby AGAIN...and...and..."
*sniffle*sniffle*
"Then not getting into a major bowl...":sobs:"OH PLEASE LET US PLAY!"

LOL, whorns.

Flagstaffsooner
9/22/2006, 05:04 PM
If you go to that site, you are just looking to get ****ed off.I just do it for my blood pressure.

magic33216
9/22/2006, 05:08 PM
Have the longhorn fans watch the Mack Brown-Vince Young love affair, and see how they like their coach afterwards. :)

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEmOliM5OAY

Anyway, Mack Brown probably prays at night that someday he will be as good a coach as Stoops.

Flagstaffsooner
9/22/2006, 05:09 PM
This guy has really gone off the deep end.

Yeah..in the past two months there has been a lot going on over at OU(sucks). What's the deal? I mean sure, we had a guy driving around with a pistola, but all that worked out alright. They have players breaking NCAA rules left and dright, and now this ****? The wheels...they be fallin off.

I have no idea what that mo-fo is talking about.

Ash
9/22/2006, 05:12 PM
Every whorn knows deep in their tiny little black hearts that, if they had the chance, they'd trade Mack for Stoops (including the records) in an instant.

All the verbiage is simply compensation for shortcomings.:texan:

CatfishSooner
9/22/2006, 05:22 PM
Have the longhorn fans watch the Mack Brown-Vince Young love affair, and see how they like their coach afterwards. :)

Anyway, Mack Brown probably prays at night that someday he will be as good a coach as Stoops.

haha that's pretty funny.:)

sooner518
9/22/2006, 05:30 PM
damn. i guess we should just take our 7 national championships and dismantle the football team.

its kind of funny how cocky those guys get just because we "lost" to a Top 15 team at their stadium.

josh09
9/22/2006, 05:35 PM
yup, definately banned from there now

olevetonahill
9/22/2006, 05:37 PM
the clapster is 100x the coach the Bob is ?
good on ya :texan: s keep beleibving that and keep ole clapper around a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time :D :D :D :D :D :D

boomersoonerdude
9/22/2006, 11:16 PM
I'm so ready for us to roll down there and kick the sh-t out of these a$$holes

GrapevineSooner
9/23/2006, 01:23 AM
Same here.

My hatred for them has been reaffirmed after the kind of idiocy I've had to deal with.

Pepper
9/23/2006, 01:28 AM
Bob Stoops is 5-2 vs. Mack Brown. Is there some lead or mercury in the water down in Austin or something? These guys need to have their heads examined. Every year from 2000-2004, I never thought the RRS would be a cakewalk. These guys seem to think beating OU will be easy, like they had been doing it the past 100 years in a row.

GrapevineSooner
9/23/2006, 01:29 AM
You'd think the 24-7 drubbing would knock these idiots off their high horse.

Apparently it didn't.

Makes me wish I didn't root for them in the Rose Bowl last year. If I knew they'd be this insufferable, I would have just rooted for USC.

horninokc
9/23/2006, 11:09 PM
Bob Stoops is 5-2 vs. Mack Brown. Is there some lead or mercury in the water down in Austin or something? These guys need to have their heads examined. Every year from 2000-2004, I never thought the RRS would be a cakewalk. These guys seem to think beating OU will be easy, like they had been doing it the past 100 years in a row.

I love how you guys keep talking about the series as Stoops vs Brown. It is Texas vs OU Sucks. Each side has had its runs but the final tally is still 56-39-5 in Texas' favor. I never think it will be a cake walk and I do not think that this year. You will be our second toughest game this year. (sorry, tOSU is better than ou) But, yeah, I still think it looks good for the Horns this year in Dallas.

And as an OU instructor I will hang a 5'x8' Texas flag from the ceiling over my cubicle on the morning of October 10 after a Horn victory. I might even bring a cd player in so I can have the "Eyes of Texas" playing all day long for my OU co-workers. Damn, this is going to be fun!

Ash
9/23/2006, 11:17 PM
I love how you guys keep talking about the series as Stoops vs Brown. It is Texas vs OU Sucks. Each side has had its runs but the final tally is still 56-39-5 in Texas' favor. I never think it will be a cake walk and I do not think that this year. You will be our second toughest game this year. (sorry, tOSU is better than ou) But, yeah, I still think it looks good for the Horns this year in Dallas.
And as an OU instructor I will hang a 5'x8' Texas flag from the ceiling over my cubicle on the morning of October 10 after a Horn victory. I might even bring a cd player in so I can have the "Eyes of Texas" playing all day long for my OU co-workers. Damn, this is going to be fun!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

:texan: = arrogant ignorance.

Flagstaffsooner
9/23/2006, 11:28 PM
And as a gay studies instructor I will hang my small penis from the ceiling over my cubicle on the morning of October 10 after a whorn loss.

Yup asshat.

GrapevineSooner
9/23/2006, 11:29 PM
And insufferable.

mdklatt
9/23/2006, 11:30 PM
And as an OU instructor

Not a real professor, huh?

:pop:

horninokc
9/23/2006, 11:36 PM

:pop:

Nope. I'm actually retired. Just working for OU as a hobby and for some extra scratch.

Ash
9/23/2006, 11:38 PM
Nope. I'm actually retired. Just working for OU as a hobby and for some extra scratch.

Oooohh.

Senility.

Sorry I laughed at you in my first post. :smiles and nods:

Flagstaffsooner
9/23/2006, 11:39 PM

:pop:He instructs the messican ground crew how to operate leaf blowers.

lauderdalesooner
9/24/2006, 12:04 AM
I love how you guys keep talking about the series as Stoops vs Brown. It is Texas sucks vs OU . Each side has had its runs but the only tally that matters is 7 to 3 in OU's favor.

Fixed

Snrfn4ever08
9/24/2006, 12:12 AM
i love how they come up with that original OU(sucks) like the word sucks ties into the name or something. silly, silly whorns:rolleyes:

LiteCOL
9/24/2006, 07:37 AM

That was nasty... (but funny):D

Strange stuff on Youtube, check this out... :pop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo&NR

Southern Cal film student?

mojohornfan
9/24/2006, 11:12 AM
If you go to a $hit slinging contest, you will get $hit on you!

If you go to a site with a bunch of dumba$$es posting $hit, you will see dumba$$ posts! Hornfans is a stupid a$$ site that I cannot even stand!

Snrfn4ever08
9/24/2006, 11:50 AM
If you go to a $hit slinging contest, you will get $hit on you!

If you go to a site with a bunch of dumba$$es posting $hit, you will see dumba$$ posts! Hornfans is a stupid a$$ site that I cannot even stand!
yea, i went on there once (of course it was more or less to start trouble) and they all still think they can win a fight by saying "We won the national championship." I'm like great, congratulations, we've won 7

ClintonSooner
9/24/2006, 12:18 PM
is it just me, or does that site suck so bad period?

You would think since they are texas they would have a site like this...

Thanks once again SF for not sucking like texas

Snrfn4ever08
9/24/2006, 12:20 PM

Yea, even the layout of that site sucks. This site rocks:D

mojohornfan
9/24/2006, 01:16 PM

Actually, we do! It's not as big as this one! 2000 members but most of 'em are lurkers, not posters!

http://longhornfanzone.net/forums/index.php

Pepper
9/24/2006, 02:40 PM
You can talk about the overall series, but that has little relevance to the game this year. Again it's Stoops vs. Brown. And I was commenting on the link at the top of the thread, which discussed specifically how Mack is supposed to be a better coach than Stoops.