PDA

View Full Version : no more kids for me

stoops the eternal pimp
9/22/2006, 02:04 PM
i received a snipping this morning to insure no more kiddies....

anybody else had this experience that can tell me how long i should lay around....

right now im on a vicodan trip enjoying life but eventually things will hurt i imagine

colleyvillesooner
9/22/2006, 02:09 PM
I'd immediately head out for a pick up BBall game.

You're welcome.

Howzit
9/22/2006, 02:09 PM
Now's a good time for a bike ride...

Howzit
9/22/2006, 02:11 PM
Seriously, play up the sympathy card. Milk it for all it's worth.

get it?

NormanPride
9/22/2006, 02:14 PM
So do you still get to drink beer? Or did they take away ALL your manhood? :eek:

StoopTroup
9/22/2006, 02:19 PM
I'm thinking you should probably straddle the biggest bag of ice that you can find.

http://www.ushandball.org/handball_images/gotsnow.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
9/22/2006, 02:24 PM
I'm thinking you should probably straddle the biggest bag of ice that you can find.

http://www.ushandball.org/handball_images/gotsnow.jpg

i am doing that right now....sonic ice is more comfortable because its small

i am getting super star treament from the wif.....especially since i took one for the team

Mongo
9/22/2006, 02:27 PM
i am doing that right now....sonic ice is more comfortable because its small

Too much info

DrZaius
9/22/2006, 02:28 PM
The only thing I can say is

stoops the eternal pimp
9/22/2006, 02:30 PM
Too much info

because big chunks of ice hurt.....the ice is small...so it conforms to the.......oh nevermind:D

Mongo
9/22/2006, 02:32 PM
oh, you were describing the ice!! :eek:

My bad.:D

crawfish
9/22/2006, 02:32 PM
Wear a jock strap for the next week.

Mongo
9/22/2006, 02:33 PM
Does one get knocked out for this procedure?

NormanPride
9/22/2006, 02:38 PM

Yeah, the doc after he performs it. :mad:

Taxman71
9/22/2006, 02:43 PM
In all seriousness, a golf buddy didn't obey the doc's orders about laying around for a few days and.........................his walnuts filled up with blood and............the doctor had to squeeze the blood out of them like he was going after the last ounce of orange juice on the planet. You have been warned.

NormanPride
9/22/2006, 02:45 PM
In all seriousness, a golf buddy didn't obey the doc's orders about laying around for a few days and.........................his walnuts filled up with blood and............the doctor had to squeeze the blood out of them like he was going after the last ounce of orange juice on the planet. You have been warned.

Holy bajeebus... :eek: I think I just heard my children scream in pain... and I don't have any yet!

stoops the eternal pimp
9/22/2006, 02:49 PM

wow...i had to take 2 more vicodan after reading your post.......

i m just gonna take it easy for a few days....

and i was knocked out for the procedure....

Widescreen
9/22/2006, 02:58 PM
You gotsta be knocked out so she don't get knocked up.

Actually, mine was with local anesthetic. He numbed my vocal chords so I couldn't scream.

Taxman71
9/22/2006, 03:02 PM
Holy bajeebus... :eek: I think I just heard my children scream in pain... and I don't have any yet!
Yes, that event has kept me from getting it done, maybe forever.

What made it even worse is that the doc didn't squeeze each one separately, he supposedly grabbed one in each hand and squeezed them against each other at the same time. I guess it hurt worse, but lasted shorter.

jk the sooner fan
9/22/2006, 03:14 PM
ice those puppies for 36 hours..... a bag of frozen corn or pea's works great!

Howzit
9/22/2006, 03:23 PM
I wasn't knocked out for mine.

Anybody remember Wendell, the scrot Dr that used to call into the Sports Animal years ago? He did mine, and used some Chinese "puncture" approach as opposed to the traditional western method. I don't remember all the terminology, but it was less invasive. He did use a local.

It was a little uncomfortable when his daughter, who was in med school, came in to watch the procedure. I'm pretty sure when I dropped trou she said smething like "Oh my" and started fanning herself. At least that's the way I'm remembering it...

Wendell really did tell me a story about some dude he knew that went out cycling the afternoon he had it done...and regretted it tremendously.

jk the sooner fan
9/22/2006, 03:35 PM
yeah i just had local anesthesia......when the doctor walked in, he said "how do you expect me to do this when they're up in your throat"

hahahahaha, so funny

BoogercountySooner
9/22/2006, 03:39 PM
Which Microsurgeon did you use?:D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/22/2006, 03:48 PM
they asked me when i went in for my pre screening if i ever had any pain in that area...i told her only when i step on it

colleyvillesooner
9/22/2006, 04:07 PM
heh

Sooner_Bob
9/22/2006, 04:08 PM
i received a snipping this morning to insure no more kiddies....

anybody else had this experience that can tell me how long i should lay around....

right now im on a vicodan trip enjoying life but eventually things will hurt i imagine

vicodan? you puss . . .

:D

Oh, and I laid had mine done on a Friday and went back to work on the next Monday. :)

Sooner_Bob
9/22/2006, 04:10 PM
ice those puppies for 36 hours..... a bag of frozen corn or pea's works great!

I'll second that . . . and the jock strap wearing advice too.

I was awake for mine . . .

Sooner_Bob
9/22/2006, 04:12 PM
I wasn't knocked out for mine.

Anybody remember Wendell, the scrot Dr that used to call into the Sports Animal years ago? He did mine, and used some Chinese "puncture" approach as opposed to the traditional western method. I don't remember all the terminology, but it was less invasive. He did use a local.

It was a little uncomfortable when his daughter, who was in med school, came in to watch the procedure. I'm pretty sure when I dropped trou she said smething like "Oh my" and started fanning herself. At least that's the way I'm remembering it...

Wendell really did tell me a story about some dude he knew that went out cycling the afternoon he had it done...and regretted it tremendously.

I had the chinese treatment as well . . . and apparently you are required to hear the bicycling stories during the procedure.

Howzit
9/22/2006, 04:16 PM
Did his daughter watch yours too?

Sooner_Bob
9/22/2006, 04:19 PM
Did his daughter watch yours too?

nope . . . but his nurse and my wife did. :pop:

SoonerBK
9/22/2006, 04:23 PM
Which Microsurgeon did you use?:D

ZINGGG!!!11!

IB4OU2
9/22/2006, 04:30 PM
I had the chinese treatment as well . . . and apparently you are required to hear the bicycling stories during the procedure.

I heard they perfected the procedure with lo mein noodles and chopsticks......

salth2o
9/22/2006, 04:53 PM
Serious question.....What would compel you to get snipped? I have three kids, but have no desire to get cut. Maybe its an ego/pride thing, but I just don't want to go through that.

Mongo
9/22/2006, 04:57 PM
Serious question.....What would compel you to get snipped? I have three kids, but have no desire to get cut. Maybe its an ego/pride thing, but I just don't want to go through that.

I think it has to do with birth control. Easier for a man to become sterile than it is for the woman. I plan having it done after I am done spreading my seed.

Sooner_Bob
9/22/2006, 04:59 PM

A wife who doesn't have to take birth control is reason enough for me.

Sooner_Bob
9/22/2006, 05:03 PM
I heard they perfected the procedure with lo mein noodles and chopsticks......

Great, I guess that means no Hu Nan's for supper . . . :(

:D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/22/2006, 08:19 PM
birth control made my wife sick and really messed her up....

plus i feel better doing this than my wife having to go thru the hysterectomy....my wife is 5'10 and 125 lbs...im 6'4 240....i feel like i can handle things like this better than she could....plus she did have the 2 kids...

handcrafted
9/22/2006, 10:30 PM
Those of you who don't mind being eunuchs, be my farging guest. As for me and my house, we will keep all our parts intact, thank you. Although, I hear that the vicodin trip is worthy...

I'm pushing 40, and I'll admit it, I'm skeered...the snip-snip might just affect the old plumbing...I like the rumpty-bumpty too much to risk it. I'd rather take "the shower with the raincoat" than have a knife on my 'nads...YMMV...

MiccoMacey
9/22/2006, 11:44 PM
I did it in June. Lay low for three days, and then and only then start back sloooowly.

I went back to the fire station after the third day and almost called in sick for the next shift.

NASASooner
9/23/2006, 12:03 AM

Doesn't that cost about $20 on Bourbon street? No doctor involved.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/23/2006, 12:10 AM
I did it in June. Lay low for three days, and then and only then start back sloooowly.

I went back to the fire station after the third day and almost called in sick for the next shift.

thanks for the info for sure....i dont wanna rush into anything for sure

OCUDad
9/23/2006, 12:11 AM
Those of you who don't mind being eunuchs, be my farging guest.Dude, I think you're unclear on the concept of exactly what they snip. :eek: