PDA

View Full Version : DIRECT TV CHANNEL

fwsooner22
9/22/2006, 11:03 AM
ANYBODY KNOW THE DIRECT TV CHANNEL FOR SAT.?

mrowl
9/22/2006, 11:10 AM
796, or 798 most likely.

Boomer.....
9/22/2006, 11:31 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78335

Landthief 1972
9/22/2006, 11:44 AM
ANYBODY KNOW THE DIRECT TV CHANNEL FOR SAT.?

NO I SURE DON'T, BUT YELLING ISN'T GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE GIVE YOU THE ANSWER!

Boomer.....
9/22/2006, 11:49 AM
NO I SURE DON'T, BUT YELLING ISN'T GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE GIVE YOU THE ANSWER!
:D

Crimsontothecore
9/22/2006, 12:00 PM
Just got off the phone with Directv. Game is on 798

TheMonkey
9/22/2006, 12:04 PM
I heard it was PPV.

DrZaius
9/22/2006, 12:30 PM
The game will be on DirecTV

Channel 798

Order yours Today!

:D :D :D :D :D

Since71ASooner4Life
9/22/2006, 05:07 PM
The game will be on DirecTV

Channel 798

Order yours Today!

:D :D :D :D :D

They can jam their $30 PPV fee in between Moe Dampeer's cheeks

DrZaius
9/22/2006, 05:36 PM

I agree with that for sure.....
But I am a sucker for OU, so I will pay.

I also have Sirius and the game will be on

CHANNEL 119

SoonerHeart
9/22/2006, 06:27 PM
I'd happily pay 30 dollars! Where I am I have to buy a whole package of sports channels just for the "chance" they "might" play O.U.'s games. This time, they've chosen to show billards instead of college football. :confused: :mad: I'm not even going to say what I pay for this except, it's worth it, otherwise I'd see zero games and not be fit to live with. BOOMER SOONER BABY!

LOL, I guess I'll be on the phone with my family the whole time getting a play by play and making them turn their t.v. up so I can hear the game!

DrZaius
9/22/2006, 06:31 PM
I'd happily pay 30 dollars! Where I am I have to buy a whole package of sports channels just for the "chance" they "might" play O.U.'s games. This time, they've chosen to show billards instead of college football. :confused: :mad: I'm not even going to say what I pay for this except, it's worth it, otherwise I'd see zero games and not be fit to live with. BOOMER SOONER BABY!

LOL, I guess I'll be on the phone with my family the whole time getting a play by play and making them turn their t.v. up so I can hear the game!

I will tell you what I did....I sent my parents who still live in S OKC a SLINGBOX. It works great, except for the PPV this weekend. But I do use it for catching Stoops Show, The Blitz and other related sooner stuff.

SoonerHeart
9/22/2006, 06:42 PM
I will tell you what I did....I sent my parents who still live in S OKC a SLINGBOX. It works great, except for the PPV this weekend. But I do use it for catching Stoops Show, The Blitz and other related sooner stuff.

I used to pick up the Direct T.V. "footprint" here but, they made it illegal to do so now. I had to give it up since my son didn't want me going to jail for the Sooners. However, if the time served was during football season and they had O.U. games it would have been an option. ;)

I thank you from the bottom of my Sooner Heart for this idea. I'm dialing my sister right this second and right after that Fedex. :D

OK2LA
9/22/2006, 06:48 PM

We'll never get it out of there!

DrZaius
9/22/2006, 07:50 PM
I used to pick up the Direct T.V. "footprint" here but, they made it illegal to do so now. I had to give it up since my son didn't want me going to jail for the Sooners. However, if the time served was during football season and they had O.U. games it would have been an option. ;)

I thank you from the bottom of my Sooner Heart for this idea. I'm dialing my sister right this second and right after that Fedex. :D

Make sure sister has a router as well. My parents did not have one so I had to mail them a router as well. GOOD LUCK