PDA

View Full Version : Is it good or bad

apusooner
9/22/2006, 02:06 AM
if a girl compares you to her dad. In a positive way. Do I have no chance now?

Blue
9/22/2006, 02:18 AM
I'd say it's good if she's looking for a husband, but bad if she wants to be freaky.

But I'm not a girl...

9/22/2006, 02:27 AM
As long as it wasn't following intimacy, I wouldn't worry to much.

Harry Beanbag
9/22/2006, 06:45 AM
I'd say it's good if she's looking for a husband, but bad if she wants to be freaky.

But I'm not a girl...

I think you're right, but who the hell really knows how those creatures think? :confused: ;)

tbl
9/22/2006, 06:47 AM
It also depends on their relationship. If she said it's a good thing, then I would take it as a very good thing.

Sooner in Tampa
9/22/2006, 07:10 AM
Depends on who her dad is??

Stan...not so good
Dean...REALLY BAD

LilSooner
9/22/2006, 07:31 AM
Carolina is right. It depends on her relationship with her dad. Is the most awesomest man that she knows then its a good thing. If her dad is a total ********* then your toast.

I once dated a guy that sounded so much like my biological dad that my mom thought it was my dad calling me. After that little episode and a few others that mirrored my dad I promptly dumped his butt.

Best thing I ever did.

C&CDean
9/22/2006, 08:39 AM
Depends on who her dad is??

Stan...not so good
Dean...REALLY BAD

True. Well if by "REALLY BAD" you mean "REALLY BAD."

Czar Soonerov
9/22/2006, 08:43 AM
:les:WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!

leavingthezoo
9/22/2006, 09:33 AM
what she means: oh, you're like my daddy. hope you enjoy impossible expectations.

but it's better than being compared to her mom. :D

and i'm kidding. usually it's a good sign.

apusooner
9/22/2006, 12:30 PM
what she means: oh, you're like my daddy. hope you enjoy impossible expectations.

but it's better than being compared to her mom. :D

and i'm kidding. usually it's a good sign.

sweet. i thought so too, i'm used to getting the whole "you remind me of my brother" and that ****es me off. I'd never been compared to a father before, and from what I'm gathering from you guys, its not as bad as the brother thing. unless its dean.

mdklatt
9/22/2006, 12:35 PM
I've got a boyfriend, and we French kiss.

So what? Everybody does that.

But Daddy says I'm the best at it.

Scott D
9/22/2006, 12:40 PM
if a girl compares you to her dad. In a positive way. Do I have no chance now?

look at the bright side, she's not comparing you to ex-boyfriends. However, is this a relationship that hasn't been going on long or what?

leavingthezoo
9/22/2006, 12:43 PM
sweet. i thought so too, i'm used to getting the whole "you remind me of my brother" and that ****es me off.

yeah, that's the death comparison. you should ask her if she has a brother and if he's a lot like his dad. :D

StoopTroup
9/22/2006, 12:49 PM
If she's used to her Dad giving her lots of money....

RUN!

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

apusooner
9/22/2006, 01:18 PM
look at the bright side, she's not comparing you to ex-boyfriends. However, is this a relationship that hasn't been going on long or what?
no, we arent together. we talk alot. she lives in OK and I live in CA. so yeah. it was kind of random that she mentioned it, nobody has ever said that to me, so i guess it struck me kinda funny.

Scott D
9/22/2006, 01:50 PM
no, we arent together. we talk alot. she lives in OK and I live in CA. so yeah. it was kind of random that she mentioned it, nobody has ever said that to me, so i guess it struck me kinda funny.

now I'm confused

apusooner
9/22/2006, 02:20 PM
i guess i'm asking in general, not necesarily with this girl, cause it probably wouldn't work out, living so far away and such.

Scott D
9/22/2006, 02:21 PM
eh it'd still depend on how long you dated