PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry. I do not understand.

Penguin
9/21/2006, 12:49 PM
I just got off the phone with Domino's. They have a computer that takes the first half of your order.

The damn thing can't understand half of the things I was saying. I said easy to understand phrases like "Sex before three sounds good to me" and "Yes, I like free cheese" and "Whatcha talkin' bout, Willis?"

Damn it! Just let me talk to a human! :mad:

SeattleOUstudent
9/21/2006, 12:51 PM
Dominos?

Dominos does not have the Cheesecake Chimichanga. You are calling the wrong place. YWIA

Osce0la
9/21/2006, 01:18 PM
I just got off the phone with Domino's. They have a computer that takes the first half of your order.

The damn thing can't understand half of the things I was saying. I said easy to understand phrases like "Sex before three sounds good to me" and "Yes, I like free cheese" and "Whatcha talkin' bout, Willis?"

Damn it! Just let me talk to a human! :mad:
You can order hookers at your local Dominos?

Penguin
9/21/2006, 01:29 PM
You can order hookers at your local Dominos?

Apparently not! :mad:

NormanPride
9/21/2006, 01:42 PM
What's with the world these days? You can't order a decent hooker from your local Domino's anymore...

sanantoniosooner
9/21/2006, 01:44 PM
Penguin likes to hold the sausage..........

Osce0la
9/21/2006, 01:56 PM
Supposing you could order a hooker from Dominos, could it be delivered or would you have to pick it up at the corner of the parking lot?

Osce0la
9/21/2006, 01:58 PM
Should I be referring to a hooker as "it"? Seems kinda sexist if you think about it...making them seem like objects and not people...

eh, who cares? It's a hooker...

King Crimson
9/21/2006, 02:00 PM
order "Sex before 3" from Domin(h)o's might be writing a check you might not want to cash unless the drivers are much different where you live than me.

mdklatt
9/21/2006, 02:01 PM
You can order sex from Dominoes? No wonder their pizza is so expensive.