PDA

View Full Version : Oregon just aint that good!.

oumartin
9/21/2006, 10:01 AM
I think they lose their next time out against Arizona State and probably a couple more times over the year. Just sayin'

caphorns
9/21/2006, 10:20 AM
When their fans are already looking forward to a Holiday Bowl rematch . . . talk about lowered expectations.

leavingthezoo
9/21/2006, 10:23 AM
i hope by some miracle they run the table. then when there are several 1 loss teams on the outside looking in and everyone points to this game... we can say "nanner, nanner, nanner. suckers!"

ADs_Agent
9/21/2006, 10:27 AM
there is 0 % chance of Oregon running the table.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/21/2006, 10:29 AM
I hope they lose every game from now on. My good feelings for them are done...

leavingthezoo
9/21/2006, 10:31 AM
there is 0 % chance of Oregon running the table.

i guess you missed "by some miracle" part.

i would have thought there was 0% chance our game would have been so... icky and stuff.

soonermagicgirl
9/21/2006, 10:34 AM
I hope they lose every game from now on. My good feelings for them are done...

I'm with you. I hope they lose every game from now on.

Flagstaffsooner
9/21/2006, 10:38 AM
Nah, I hope they kick the crap out of the solar satans this weekend.

FaninAma
9/21/2006, 10:39 AM
Oregon's offense is very good. Their defense not so good. If they turn the ball over like they did against us they will lose 4 games this year. If they don't they will be in every game, even the USC game, although a few of the games may be offensive shoot outs.

I think, barring injuroes to their QB and stud RB, we'll see that OU's defense actually did a fair job against them.

To minimize Oregon's talent is a disservice to what the Sooners accomplished last Saturday. They went on the road and dominated a very good team in the second half. The Sooners earned earned the W.

The Maestro
9/21/2006, 10:42 AM
Oregon's offense is very good. Their defense not so good. If they turn the ball over like they did against us they will lose 4 games this year. If they don't they will be in every game, even the USC game, although a few of the games may be offensive shoot outs.

I think, barring injuroes to their QB and stud RB, we'll see that OU's defense actually did a fair job against them.

To minimize Oregon's talent is a disservice to what the Sooners accomplished last Saturday. They went on the road and dominated a very good team in the second half. The Sooners earned earned the W.

100% agree. Oregon was 10-2 last year and the offense is better, as long as Belotti leaves Leaf with a ballcap and clipboard as his main weapon. Stewart is a stud. The O-line are all returning starters. Defense has holes, but it's the Pac 10. ASU's not very good...they should have kept Keller.

leavingthezoo
9/21/2006, 11:10 AM
after further thought, i hope they choke on their feathers. :mad:

Jason White's Third Knee
9/21/2006, 11:17 AM
The Ducks are a good team with good fans. This is just a debacle.

The Maestro
9/21/2006, 11:19 AM
After Belloti's comments, I'm cool with him. He's understanding and the fact he is speaking publicly about it shows something on his part. His team still had to go make plays after they recovered the kick...and they did make a huge play on the blocked field goal. They have to play with the outcome the refs gave...that's not their fault.

leavingthezoo
9/21/2006, 11:20 AM
The Ducks are a good team with good fans. This is just a debacle.

so are we. but i bet no one associated with the ducks aren't glad we choked on their feathers. :mad:

MiccoMacey
9/21/2006, 11:22 AM
Don't blame the ducks for what happened. They didn't control the replay booth. They just played the game.

leavingthezoo
9/21/2006, 11:25 AM
i'm starting to think no one enjoys the :mad: emoticon as much as i do.

i'm only blaming the ducks so i can use it. of course, i'm pretty mad at spinach, too. :mad: :mad:

TheHumanAlphabet
9/21/2006, 11:27 AM
Don't blame the ducks for what happened. They didn't control the replay booth. They just played the game.

Don't be so sure of that. Judd (the replay person responsible for the feed) was an employee of/associated with UO. Shades of the TT debacle last year...

flopshotjoe99
9/21/2006, 11:31 AM
thye have a decent squad, but defiently won't run the boards the remainder of the season.