PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Loser

Osce0la
9/21/2006, 09:30 AM
My wife was watching this show last night, and as I sat there I wondered "exactly what is the appeal of watching people lose weight?"...

Then I had an idea. I can make a show similar to this, only you would be watching paint dry (because that is just as entertaining as watching people burn fat)...On my show, the contestants would have to paint a wall, then immediately jump on a treadmill(or exercise bike) with a large fan attached. When you run (pedal) the big fan will spin, the faster you run(pedal) the faster the fan spins, therefore, the paint dries faster. That way not only do you get all the excitement of watching people lose weight, but you get the added bonus of watching paint dry!

sooner_born_1960
9/21/2006, 09:33 AM
I'd paint my wall with Kilz.

hurricane'bone
9/21/2006, 09:37 AM
I paint mine with blood.

SelmaBamaFan
9/21/2006, 09:40 AM
Would the timer start when they started painting, or when the painting was finished?

You could make it start at the beginning of the painting session, and come up with ways contestants mess with each other while painting in an attempt to slow them down.

Osce0la
9/21/2006, 09:42 AM
There is no timer, you start painting at the same time, then you jump on your exercise equipment and the first one to get all of the paint dry wins...

This sounds like a hit, I need to call ABC before someone from this board can steal my idea...

SelmaBamaFan
9/21/2006, 09:43 AM
Make all the paint a neutral color so it doesnt stimulate too many brain cells.

Osce0la
9/21/2006, 09:43 AM
Would the timer start when they started painting, or when the painting was finished?

You could make it start at the beginning of the painting session, and come up with ways contestants mess with each other while painting in an attempt to slow them down.
They could throw pizza and high fat foods at each other...then they other person may start eating it, not only slowing that person down, but also keeping them from losing weight...Helps you get your paint dry faster and helps you lose more weight than them.

Keep the ideas coming, when this show takes off I'll share my millions with everyone that contributed.

sooner_born_1960
9/21/2006, 09:48 AM
I hope my post was considered a contribution.

SelmaBamaFan
9/21/2006, 09:52 AM
If you do something really, really special (think Survival terms here, where you win immunity) you get to paint your wall with Krylon.

GDC
9/21/2006, 10:00 AM
My wife was watching this show last night, and as I sat there I wondered "exactly what is the appeal of watching people lose weight?"...

Because we're a nation of mostly lazy fatasses who live vicariously through our TV sets and computer monitors?

Osce0la
9/21/2006, 10:28 AM
I hope my post was considered a contribution.
We'll make Kilz an option for choice of paints...you've earned a share of my millions...

I am considering sending someone at ABC an email just to see what they would say...heh.

SteelPanz
9/21/2006, 10:29 AM
sometimes we can will the paint to fall off the wall

Osce0la
9/21/2006, 10:31 AM
Oh yeah, and Alabama has something else we can be "proud" of...This version of The Biggest Loser is between 1 person from each of the 50 states. They kept 14 people out of the 50, and the woman from Alabama was one of the 14. They booted one more person last night and it wasn't her. So now Alabama has one of the final 13 on The Biggest Loser to go with our 2 American Idols and 1 American Idol runner up.

:les: ALERT THE MEDIA!!!11

SelmaBamaFan
9/21/2006, 05:40 PM
We have two american idols?

Holy **** im moving :mad: