PDA

View Full Version : I need you help dealing with OSU fans

JonnyRed
9/21/2006, 08:46 AM
I work with a lot of OSU fans that keep bringing up the UO OU game. I am done with it, mark it as a L and lets move on. They keeps saying things like the same thing happened in the UAB game and you call that sooner magic. They also make some crazy statements like 2-3 years after every OU national championship some scandal comes up. And we are the most sanctioned NCAA university but we get away with everything.

Can you all give me some fire power?

GrapevineSooner
9/21/2006, 12:13 PM
Ignore them.

They probably have the same mental capacity as some of the people I'm arguing with on this guy's blog (http://sturminator.blogspot.com).

BeetDigger
9/21/2006, 02:57 PM
I work with a lot of OSU fans that keep bringing up the UO OU game. I am done with it, mark it as a L and lets move on. They keeps saying things like the same thing happened in the UAB game and you call that sooner magic. They also make some crazy statements like 2-3 years after every OU national championship some scandal comes up. And we are the most sanctioned NCAA university but we get away with everything.

Can you all give me some fire power?

I assume that they are Ok. State fans and not Ohio State fans. If so, then that is all the fire power you need. Just tell them to baaaaaaaack off. :D