PDA

View Full Version : I Got Honey Do'ed!

SoonerBorn68
9/20/2006, 10:00 PM
OK, so I was out for 38 days & finally caught a break to come home & Mrs. '68 has put me to work. I got home last Friday & so far...

I put up a fence. Since I live on the corner in the trailer park we get gawkers..lots of people like to look & see what the other trailer trash are up to. I built a privacy fence so I could have some peace...& I'm thinking of installing a mirror on the front so people can see what they look like rubbernecking my yard. :mad: ::D

I pruned all the trees in the yard.

I bought & built a trampoline. :eek: I'm dead. That project (which I started and finished tonight) just about killed me. I'm sore, sore, sore!.

Tomorrow it's off to get some pavers to build a pad for my grill & outdoor tables. I'm also going to get some flood lights & a video survelience system--it is the tailer park after all. :D She's kept me busy, but the yard is finally coming around.

Tomorrow I'll also be getting my new flagpole & a new OU flag to fly proudly!

picasso
9/20/2006, 10:02 PM
they let you do all of that in prison?

SoonerBorn68
9/20/2006, 10:03 PM
Heh. Prison, trailer park...not much difference. :D

proud gonzo
9/20/2006, 10:27 PM
hehehe

MamaMia
9/20/2006, 10:33 PM
Good job!

Please dont point your flood lights toward your really nice neighbors tiki lanterns when they are in their back yard having a Jimmy Buffett, margarita swimming party. thank you. :)

SoonerBorn68
9/20/2006, 10:44 PM
Good job!

Please dont point your flood lights toward your really nice neighbors tiki lanterns when they are in their back yard having a Jimmy Buffett, margarita swimming party. thank you. :)

Heh. We don't have a next door neigbhor anymore...we think he's dead. We've found several syringes in our yard in the last several months. His car was towed, his family came over & packed up all his stuff, & his mom came and got his mail...and not a sighting of him in the last 2 weeks.

Damn people, we got high drama in the trailer park...& I haven't even mentioned "meth beth" yet. :eek:

SicEmBaylor
9/21/2006, 06:00 AM
A trampoline? Is that for your marital recreation, procreation, or child recreation?